Author Topic: Me 2 weeks out...  (Read 10050 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Me 2 weeks out...
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »
Amen!  They wish they had his hair too!  :D

Bay,
Regarding Alex23........... Would you?
P

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2008, 12:23:46 AM »
Abs looking pretty tight. Here am I holding a protein shake which I have to down every 45.23234 minutes to keep my "nitrogen balance" on par...

Can't wait for the oiling and speedoing.

Bodybuilding rules.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Dude is that an attempt at a vacum pose???  ::) Your waist is 46" SUCKED IN!!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2008, 12:25:32 AM »
Don't expect gay abs from me anytime soon. I rather be 260+ all day long than compare my serratus with other "men" at a public gym or worse, onstage while homosexuals mark me down on a "scorecard".

me = honest and calling it like it is.

Then why is your forehead oily in your avatar picture?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2008, 12:35:24 AM »
I say stay at a comfortable weight.  there is no way alex would even look right at anything less than 245.  he's a true fucken heavyweight.  why the fuck should he get lean?  so you can enjoy pictures of that?  dude is a beast.  i say stay a beast.  he doesn't have to impress any fucken body.  dude banks and has beautiful curly fucken wolf hair  :D and probably slays more poon in a month than some of you fucks have seen in your whole 17 year lives.  none of ya'll would say peep to alex unless you knew him just because of the man's sheer girth. 

Nothing worse than an uneducated hilbilly yokel from the south pretending he is black.  ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2008, 02:10:56 AM »

Alex is starting to give excuses 2 weeks in advance, fucking pitiful.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2008, 02:43:42 AM »
Dude is that an attempt at a vacum pose???  ::) Your waist is 46" SUCKED IN!!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

no bro his waist is only 36inches....I measured it one day when we were fuckin around.  My waist came in at 32inches that day, but alex is 2inches shorter than I am.....

ChinoXL

« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2008, 04:17:03 AM »
Nothing worse than an uneducated hilbilly yokel from the south pretending he is black.  ::)

lol.  try an 'educated' spic from the south, 'knowing' he is more of a man physically and mentally than "danimal77".   ;D  lemme guess, my lack of capitalization GAVE away my lack of education hmmm?

and double lol at the pretending he is black comment.

alex and i both own you.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2008, 04:51:29 AM »
Legends never die they only grow in strength. live the dream more delusionally with each passing day. 

There, I fixed it myself.  ;D

On getbig it's almost a self fulfilling prophecy.
$

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2008, 05:03:18 AM »
Three words

1. Muscle

2. Be

3. ar

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2008, 08:56:50 AM »
it seems he is livin' the dream.. young and rich..

but are those shaved armpits i spy? LOL

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2008, 09:25:37 AM »
it seems he is livin' the dream.. young and rich..

but are those shaved armpits i spy? LOL

Weird because I see fat, lonely, depressed and have payments to pay that will  last a life time or two.

I guess we have different dreams.

Mons Venus

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2008, 09:18:57 AM »

Alex is king fag of getbig. He is rich fat, successful ugly and one powerful attention whore mofo.

That makes more sense.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2008, 01:13:38 PM »
Weird because I see fat, lonely, depressed and have payments to pay that will  last a life time or two.

I guess we have different dreams.

If you aren't in debt then you're in the upper echelon of society, not just the middle-upper class hybrid

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2008, 01:21:57 PM »
Three words

1. Muscle

2. Be

3. ar

it's a livin

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2008, 08:44:21 PM »
Alex is king of getbig. He is  rich, successful and one powerful mofo. Those who criticize are jealous to see a young man achieving so much. If he cut he would take mr getbig and be one of few only true naturals.
Don't you ever change Alex.

And he owned you Squad like no one has been owned on GB before  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »
There are no things anymore between me and The Squad Legend.

Larger men tend to come together and conquer.

That's how Europe was conquered and will be taken back from the Sand guy ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2008, 12:09:08 AM »
There are no things anymore between me and The Squad Legend.

I truly fail to understand why you keep posting pictures that only show your weakness over and over.

You carry ALLOT of fat, very bloated stomach, saggy pecs, small and fatty arms and a big and blocky bone structure.

And to add insult to injury you look even worse when you drop the fat because only your neanderthal bone structure and bloated gut stay big while your arms and other parts quickly fade away when they aren't covered by whale like fat %.

Alex23

« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2008, 12:13:43 AM »
I truly fail to understand why you keep posting pictures that only show your weakness over and over.

You carry ALLOT of fat, very bloated stomach, saggy pecs, small and fatty arms and a big and blocky bone structure.

And to add insult to injury you look even worse when you drop the fat because only your neanderthal bone structure and bloated gut stay big while your arms and other parts quickly fade away when they aren't covered by whale like fat %.

You've put a lot into this. Let's see some pics...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2008, 12:18:17 AM »
Your belly sticks out twice as far as your chest

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2008, 01:40:32 AM »
Stop the hating.
He is just kidding around.
Relax guys.
The guy has potential for a natty but enjoys life and I do agree 20lbs lighter would make him feel more comfortable with himself (I think?).

Alex..just do your thing as long as you are happy!

(I know you guys don't give shit about my opinion, I don't have 3000+ posts  :) )

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2008, 01:47:56 AM »
The guy has potential for a natty

For what? 5th place at a local show?

He just has poor structure. Yeah he can get up to 250 lbs and still look decent... So what.... alot of guys can. He is just another big dude who talks crap about the damage he would do if he "dieted down." Alex just enjoy your life as a big guy, quit with the delusions. Not that I give a shit about bodybuilding, just stating the obvious.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2008, 01:52:19 AM »

You see, unlike you, I truly don't care about you and the other posters opinion and I have no reason to start posing half nude pictures of me.

You on the other hand keep bad mouthing man in thongs and such but you keep posting semi nude pictures of yourself on this site daily.

You obviously want the gayish attention as you have called it and you try to impress these people that you claim to not care about. If you were truly doing your thing you wouldn't enter the mr.getbig contest to begin with and you wouldn't shove your fat pictures in every thread.

Now you just look for excuses that sounds manly in order to bail out, its pretty lame to say that "you'll never see me with a six pack" after entering a bodybuilding contest and proving that you cant even drop to 15%BF.

All you do is show how weak minded you are and how you keep running away from any obstacle.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2008, 01:52:58 AM »

Truer words have never been spoken!

Bunch of emo, calorie counting, yellow bellied, pencil necked, track stars should definitely keep their mouths shut.
S

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2008, 01:54:10 AM »
For what? 5th place at a local show?

He just has poor structure. Yeah he can get up to 250 lbs and still look decent... So what.... alot of guys can. He is just another big dude who talks crap about the damage he would do if he "dieted down." Alex just enjoy your life as a big guy, quit with the delusions. Not that I give a shit about bodybuilding, just stating the obvious.

He's the typical fat boy, look bad when he's fat and look worse when he diet down.
If fears dieting more because he is starting to understand how little muscle he truly have.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2008, 06:45:23 AM »
Alex, have you tried detoxing?? you know the quick cleansing ones? it will def get rid of your bloat, other then that your great.