Author Topic: women's dependence on men  (Read 5167 times)

w8m8

Re: women's dependence on men
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »

Isn't  ><    funny how the women on this board are in denial about these characteristics of women? Pretending they only belong to a select few when in fact they belong to a huge majority... ;)

**ahem**
isn't >it< funny

actually you are now assuming you know the women on this board

and alleging that we are in denial AND pretending to ? exactly what ?

clarify a little more so I know what you think of us

the women here whom you do not know and only "read"

Of course, the Mother Hypothesis is only a theory...if it is true, it is unconcious.

of course  8)

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »
w8m8, I would'nt spend a whole lot of time tryin to go back and forth with this deicide guy,he's into taking extremes and seeing who he can convert to his way of thinking

last I remember he was arguing why we should'nt all be eating dogs on the pet board

w8m8

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »
You are right Geo , as usual  :D

I was just being a dim-witted American blonde it who also happens to be a hillbilly from upstate NY , not even close to NYC 

oh silly me  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 01:45:59 AM »
**ahem**
isn't >it< funny

actually you are now assuming you know the women on this board

and alleging that we are in denial AND pretending to ? exactly what ?

clarify a little more so I know what you think of us

the women here whom you do not know and only "read"

of course  8)

Thanks for pointing out the missing dummy subject. In my haste I forgot to add it.  :) I hate making mistakes of the sort.

My claim is simple: I do not believe that you would agree that the vast majority of women behave in this manner. Am I wrong?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 01:47:47 AM »
w8m8, I would'nt spend a whole lot of time tryin to go back and forth with this deicide guy,he's into taking extremes and seeing who he can convert to his way of thinking

last I remember he was arguing why we should'nt all be eating dogs on the pet board

Hardly.... ::)
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 01:48:31 AM »
You are right Geo , as usual  :D

I was just being a dim-witted American blonde it who also happens to be a hillbilly from upstate NY , not even close to NYC 

oh silly me  ::)

Well...the Catskills are  pleasant and clean, I will grant you that.
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 06:55:09 AM »
Not in Church.... ;D

All over the place; university, work, by chance at a cafe...etc...or do you mean something else by your question?

No..that's what I meant...I wondered where you were meeting these gals that all seem like they've been very hurtful to you.  Since you've met them all over evidently the meeting place is not the common denominator in your string of unsuccessful relationships.

Can you think of any common denominator that has resulted in you repeatedly choosing these types of women?
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 07:38:13 AM »
whats the normal age range for you deicide?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 08:02:44 AM »
No..that's what I meant...I wondered where you were meeting these gals that all seem like they've been very hurtful to you.  Since you've met them all over evidently the meeting place is not the common denominator in your string of unsuccessful relationships.

Can you think of any common denominator that has resulted in you repeatedly choosing these types of women?

Yes, they have all been majorly fucked up...
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2008, 08:09:40 AM »
Yes, they have all been majorly fucked up...
In general, are you approaching them or are they approaching you?
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
In general, are you approaching them or are they approaching you?

Hmm...difficult to say...they approached me as a rule; however with this Korean lass I believe I may be breaking the trend; in fact in some respects I KNOW I am breaking the trend.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »
im not trying to be a dick here but it sounds like youve dated a number of different women from a number of different cultures and it hasnt worked. Is it possible that it has something to do with you and not the women? Its not like its impossible many ppl get together and stay together so maybe its your tolerance level for these things. I dont have tolerance for the retarded relationship stuff but i know i dont and i know that one day if i want to be in a serious relationship i will have to deal with it. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 12:49:17 AM »
im not trying to be a dick here but it sounds like youve dated a number of different women from a number of different cultures and it hasnt worked. Is it possible that it has something to do with you and not the women? Its not like its impossible many ppl get together and stay together so maybe its your tolerance level for these things. I dont have tolerance for the retarded relationship stuff but i know i dont and i know that one day if i want to be in a serious relationship i will have to deal with it. 

It's cool. I have found a quality non-Western chick; some things are difficult (communication, cultural barriers, the fact that she is in Korea) but on the whole very trustworthy, uncorrupted by feminism/emancipation silliness, incredibly giving and kind, etc. At 30 I recognise the mistakes I made in the past; zero tolerance for nuttiness in the future; been there, done that. I think part of the problem has always been other requirements that I had that were essentially fulfilled (high level of education, multilingual, well travelled, etc.) but to the detriment of other positive qualities.
I hate the State.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 03:01:58 AM »
Fraun sind Abschaum!

My experience with women has made me some what bitter with them too. However I am now working on improving myself to fit the partner instead of the other way round. I believe this is key to a succesful relationship for no partner is a perfect match.

Think about that Deicide.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 03:26:58 AM »
Fraun sind Abschaum!

My experience with women has made me some what bitter with them too. However I am now working on improving myself to fit the partner instead of the other way round. I believe this is key to a succesful relationship for no partner is a perfect match.

Think about that Deicide.

Klar sind die Abschaum. Probiers mal mit asiatischen Frauen aus...
I hate the State.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2008, 07:13:02 AM »
Fuck the bitterness - up your game and take advantage of them.
I totally agree with the weakness-thing - but that's the way the world works.
Would you want a tough/geeky/macho woman?

I've met some fine ladies, but they didn't really do a thing for me... goodhearted women get boring fast and often happen to be fugly or beauties.... those are often the most down to earth ones.

A serious relationship is currently out of question for me - it's me and no one else.
That may change someday and then the odd game of relationship may be a cool thing.
Only hassle is finding a good and faithful sex partner.