Author Topic: Will Michael Phelps Get Caught?  (Read 14286 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Will Michael Phelps Get Caught?
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »
I doubt it. He would have to be juiced for that to happen.

The guy eats, sleeps and breathes swimming. Lives by himself in Ann Arbor and spends his entire day eating, training or sleeping with a few other Americans in Club Wolverine.

I heard on the radio today from a bartender in Ann Arbor who says he has his own beer pong table at her bar blocked off from the rest of the place and the guy is quite the drinker. Not sure if it's true or not, but more power to him if he can tie one on once in a while and still be far and away the best in the world at what he does.
E

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »
Yes - the word is that he does like a drink or two once in a while and good him.

I have not met anyone who has ever provided any proof that he is juiced to his gills. I think he's done it clean. Se my earlier post - he's been tested too regularly to be able to do any juicing, let alone be juiced to his gills.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2008, 02:20:29 AM »
fellas such as this swimmer make gh15 the god it is,,,if you friends new a from b you would kow that every swimmer at this level is on bunch loads of amphetamines,,duretics a must!! and in most cases growth at low dose and epo in particular method,,the drug oxandrolone/halotestin are favorites among swimmers in low dose to create agressivness and over all work well with growth for purpose of endurance and strength ,,the masking agents are wine as in alchohol and blood pressure meds that are perfectly legal and used by al swimmers

swimmers are the bigger group hormonized individuals,,they just go for endurance and strength ,,the swimmer who brokek those records is american and was raised on hormones ,,thats lal he knows,,this is marion johns all over again only white version ,,this kid is generation hormone with the ability to get the hormones effective due to natural talent in the pool

many friends here have no clue ,,,no wonder retabolil bought a 500k house in russia while being a peasant in the business of hormones,,,you friend have no clue to whats going on around you,,better go play checkers
fallen angel

Moosejay

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2008, 02:22:54 AM »
fellas such as this swimmer make gh15 the god it is,,,if you friends new a from b you would kow that every swimmer at this level is on bunch loads of amphetamines,,duretics a must!! and in most cases growth at low dose and epo in particular method,,the drug oxandrolone/halotestin are favorites among swimmers in low dose to create agressivness and over all work well with growth for purpose of endurance and strength ,,the masking agents are wine as in alchohol and blood pressure meds that are perfectly legal and used by al swimmers

swimmers are the bigger group hormonized individuals,,they just go for endurance and strength ,,the swimmer who brokek those records is american and was raised on hormones ,,thats lal he knows,,this is marion johns all over again only white version ,,this kid is generation hormone with the ability to get the hormones effective due to natural talent in the pool

many friends here have no clue ,,,no wonder retabolil bought a 500k house in russia while being a peasant in the business of hormones,,,you friend have no clue to whats going on around you,,better go play checkers

does not sound like a sound investment

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2008, 02:27:48 AM »

don't understand all the fuss about him

it's not like he's participating in the main event

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2008, 03:34:21 AM »
question to gh15:

in german tv yesterday was a report about a mysterious substance right out of pharmaceutical test stage that prevents muscular exhaustion so the swimmers are able to hold their max speed for 15-30 sec longer. (equals improvement of world record 1-3 sec depending on distance)

Any idea what substance is mentioned?

(no testing method available)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2008, 03:36:37 AM »
don't understand all the fuss about him

it's not like he's participating in the main event

and he hasnt the "superstar look"

more kinde of a Downy aka Trisomie 21

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2008, 03:41:09 AM »
and he hasnt the "superstar look"

more kinde of a Downy aka Trisomie 21

only 1 event counts, 100 m freestyle

the rest is fluff

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2008, 03:54:29 AM »
GH15 - I agree, in the past, EPO was being used more and more by swimmers. I am sure some still use GH. And yes, steriods were used in the past, first very commonly by the European swimmers, and more recently by the Chinese. And perhaps some of the endurance swimmers are blood doping. But for Phelps, I believe he is clean. How do you explain that he has never tested positive? Or do you think he is just using HG at low and undectable levels?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2008, 04:29:02 AM »
bump, the kid is just lean.  physically he's not anything out of the norm.  however what he can do is crazy because he dedicates his life to it.  i hate to see any of you douche bags in the gym anyone with even an ounce of muscle is on juice, I can imagine how you all must give up if you dont look like ronnie or jay in 12 weeks.  get a life losers the kid is a swimmer lean with about 14 inch arms

LOL yeah i know, why is everyone saying he is on juice??  Dude is skinny but defined tons of kids running around with that look.  MP is revved up because he is super talented and its the freeking olympics!!  Im sure he has trained many years for this and is being aggressive and going after it hard, does not mean he is on steroids.

spinnis

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2008, 04:39:59 AM »
LOL yeah i know, why is everyone saying he is on juice??  Dude is skinny but defined tons of kids running around with that look.  MP is revved up because he is super talented and its the freeking olympics!!  Im sure he has trained many years for this and is being aggressive and going after it hard, does not mean he is on steroids.

you dont think Any of the guys on the tour de france is on roids either because they are skinny??

::) ::) ::)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2008, 04:45:21 AM »

My friend swam open water at an international level and she would say you are full of shit.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2008, 04:56:48 AM »
only 1 event counts, 100 m freestyle

the rest is fluff

Yeah, GO ALAIN BERNARD !!!

Moosejay

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2008, 05:18:19 AM »
I heard on the radio today from a bartender in Ann Arbor who says he has his own beer pong table at her bar blocked off from the rest of the place and the guy is quite the drinker. Not sure if it's true or not, but more power to him if he can tie one on once in a while and still be far and away the best in the world at what he does.

Well, Arnold would eat a whole pie prior to a show, so....

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2008, 05:51:13 AM »
GH15 - I agree, in the past, EPO was being used more and more by swimmers. I am sure some still use GH. And yes, steriods were used in the past, first very commonly by the European swimmers, and more recently by the Chinese. And perhaps some of the endurance swimmers are blood doping. But for Phelps, I believe he is clean. How do you explain that he has never tested positive? Or do you think he is just using HG at low and undectable levels?

Ever heard of masking agents and designer roids? it's not too hard nowadays to modify some substances.

affy

« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2008, 06:08:01 AM »
the guy is already pushing one or two seconds ahead of most world record (which are all his anyways)

now if he's natural...imagine just how great he would be with juice.  He'd probably be ahead of the next swimmer by 10+ seconds

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »
It is nice to see that at one time, long, long ago....things were as they seemed. It is nice to see people who still have, or at one time had that trust.

Being naive is not always a bad thing....I guess.

Maybe I am wrong...Besides....Why would an Olympic swimmer who above all else, has been built up and expected to perform at a certain level, in front of the whole world,  use "supplementation" that falls in the gray area...

If it can't be tested, then why is it wrong? If it can't be tested, then he must be clean!

Seriously, blowing world records out by SECONDS!!!!, against a field of drug users!!  Did training get that much better???? Come on......reality hurts sometimes.

Just expect everyone to be on drugs at this level. Then you can truly sit back and enjoy the show.

Regardless, it is amazing to watch. Drugs are not that big of a deal when you accept them as part of the regimen.

Like taking a birth control pill, or an Advil. Nothing more, but the stigma associated with "STEROID"

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2008, 08:27:03 AM »
sounds like a bunch of jealousy from a bunch of dudes whose most athletic feat is walking out to get the mail. ::)
Agreed                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The training, the new Nike suits plus the bigger pool(supposedly this helps displace water better and create faster times)
are the reasons for these great performances.
After the track and field discgraces we've had what athlete would risk the embarrassment of getting caught juicing?                                                                                                                                                       

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2008, 08:49:14 AM »
the guy is already pushing one or two seconds ahead of most world record (which are all his anyways)

now if he's natural...imagine just how great he would be with juice.  He'd probably be ahead of the next swimmer by 10+ seconds

This is a good statement.  For the guys who think he is on roids that would mean just about the entire field are on roids cause he is not beating them by more than a second.  A few guys actually broke the old WR in that one event. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2008, 08:50:55 AM »
Agreed                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The training, the new Nike suits plus the bigger pool(supposedly this helps displace water better and create faster times)
are the reasons for these great performances.
After the track and field discgraces we've had what athlete would risk the embarrassment of getting caught juicing?                                                                                                                                                       

Or to flip it.....

Who would want to embarass themselves by letting down coaches, teamates, family, friends, and the ENTIRE USA down?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »
This is a good statement.  For the guys who think he is on roids that would mean just about the entire field are on roids cause he is not beating them by more than a second.  A few guys actually broke the old WR in that one event. 

EXACTLY. Is it really hard to believe that most in the competitive range of Phelps are on something.

The Coach

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »

I disagree 1000000000000%. They test for amphetamines before anything else, even energy drinks are forbiddin. As for being on gear and GH, the ones you listed are the ones easiest detectable and despite the "there's no test for GH" thing..........yes there is. You make it sound as if this kid is all drugs and all he has to do is tread water.

With the amount of training this kid does (or any olympic athlete) the CNS stimulation alone is almost enough to keep a person jacked for hours even after the workout. Stimulants might be work for the first hour or two but hitting a wall and not being able to perform is far worse. IMO, if he was using stimulants (a "bunch load" as you put it) he would NOT be breaking records or winning Golds. Stims suck the life out of you after a while. In short, it would be TOTALLY counter productive in his sport.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »
they studied the techniques & skill of dolphins and perfected the liquid science...you drug addicts are too much.  not everybody uses drugs.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2008, 12:08:36 PM »
I disagree 1000000000000%. They test for amphetamines before anything else, even energy drinks are forbiddin. As for being on gear and GH, the ones you listed are the ones easiest detectable and despite the "there's no test for GH" thing..........yes there is. You make it sound as if this kid is all drugs and all he has to do is tread water.

With the amount of training this kid does (or any olympic athlete) the CNS stimulation alone is almost enough to keep a person jacked for hours even after the workout. Stimulants might be work for the first hour or two but hitting a wall and not being able to perform is far worse. IMO, if he was using stimulants (a "bunch load" as you put it) he would NOT be breaking records or winning Golds. Stims suck the life out of you after a while. In short, it would be TOTALLY counter productive in his sport.

i agree with that part too, plus you'd notice it .. he wouldnt recover at all.. he'd be dead after being up for 48 hours swimming if he was jacked on amphets .. but im skeptical about natural status still

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2008, 12:08:41 PM »