Author Topic: Next time you eat at Burger King...  (Read 3150 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Next time you eat at Burger King...
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »
I had a friend who was eating at Burger King, bit into his burger, and found a big clump of nappy hair in the middle. :-X :-X
Try going to a Burger King near a better part of town that holds to better standards.  The same holds true for any place of dining. There are some exceptions such as the famous "hole in the wall" restaurant or the place of dining that has existed for hundred plus years and the only thing changed is the neighborhood surrounding.  I digress....The point is when dealing with fast food, choose the one in the most affluent place possible.  Chances are you will get a better quality and won`t have to face a fast food horror story or the potential thereof.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 10:18:51 AM »
Depends on how many calories he can handle.

At 8 whoppers we are looking at 4160 calories and about 240-245 grams of protein

At 6 whoppers we are looking at 3120 calories and about 180-185 grams of protein.

With that said, I don`t know of anyone looking to eat a Whopper for all meals unless you just really love a Whopper.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »
If an average man eats 8 Whoppers per day and then suddenly begins to eat only 6 Whoppers per day he will lose weight.

I don't think the hardest sports consume that many calories. I played football in high school and though I practiced very hard I'd be a fat ass eating 6 a day. I ate a whopper or QP maybe 2-3 times a week because it was quick cheap food before practice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 10:21:15 AM »
I don't think the hardest sports consume that many calories. I played football in high school and though I practiced very hard I'd be a fat ass eating 6 a day. I ate a whopper or QP maybe 2-3 times a week because it was quick cheap food before practice.
::)

Michael Phelps eats over 10,000 calories a day or so.  After eating 8 Whoppers, he would still have 6,000 calories more to eat.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 10:33:23 AM »
Try going to a Burger King near a better part of town that holds to better standards.  The same holds true for any place of dining. There are some exceptions such as the famous "hole in the wall" restaurant or the place of dining that has existed for hundred plus years and the only thing changed is the neighborhood surrounding.  I digress....The point is when dealing with fast food, choose the one in the most affluent place possible.  Chances are you will get a better quality and won`t have to face a fast food horror story or the potential thereof.
Yea, ill admit, that Burger King isnt really in the best area.  The manager at the McDonalds nearby had his head blown off in a late night robbery a few years back. :-\

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 10:35:33 AM »

Very true.I drive a little farther for Wendy's and Taco Bell because those seem to serve better and larger portions.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 11:08:06 AM »

I would seriously question anyone's economic status if they would EVER consider BK "dining"   :o