Author Topic: The Good Wife's Guide: How a woman used to treat her man, compared to today...  (Read 2412 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I will be showing this to my wife this evening.....
If I dont log on for a few days, I was likely stabbed to death with a steak knife.  :-\

You have my sympathy brother.
I hate the State.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
haha I'm way ahead of you, I have done so already right after she dutifully put he cup of coffee beside my desk ;D

Hope it wasnt really hot coffee  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
You have my sympathy brother.

Haha thanks man.
Actually, my wife is great, and does many of the things in line with the article, but if I draw attention to it...... not good lol

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Haha thanks man.
Actually, my wife is great, and does many of the things in line with the article, but if I draw attention to it...... not good lol

Maybe she belongs to the women in the West who are not part of the 99.99%.... ;)
I hate the State.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Damn, that'd be the perfect woman right there. I see why my grandfather has been married for over 50 years ! Women back in the day were how women were supposed to be

No kiddin'.......
HAHA, RON.....

Forka

• Getbig II
  • My God is an Indian that turns into a wolf...
anyone else feel like beating the shit out of their wife after reading this?

I seriously laughed out loud when I read your reply.......

Hereford

• Getbig V
A LOT of women nowdays think the guy should serve them, not the other way around.

Dating in the US is a sellers market. Women are in demand, and they know it.

Some are smart and use what they got to get a good guy married up and tied down... Others use their powers to get all they can from as many guys as they can. They date a guy, and when he starts going broke or getting tired of smiling thru the manufactured drama... They move on to another sucker who will think she's a princess for awhile.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
A LOT of women nowdays think the guy should serve them, not the other way around.

Some are smart and use what they got to get a good guy married up and tied down... Others use their powers to get all they can from as many guys as they can. They date a guy, and when he starts going broke or getting tired of smiling thru the manufactured drama... They move on to another sucker who will think she's a princess for awhile.

Pretty much the same deal in Europe...utter scum.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

So wise...so wise...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
That is what you call an Alpha wife

Damn right...
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
anyone else feel like beating the shit out of their wife after reading this?

No, i'm married to a japanese.

;D ;D

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
An enthusiastic, "I'm in love with your dick" type  blow job upon request
A good meal 3-4 times a week
let me watch my sports in peace.
That's it, I'm low maintenance  ;D

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents

Don't expect these "egalitarian" feminist gals to ever lift a finger in sharing the life and lifestyle depriving workload alongside men as true equals.

What do you expect from womens self-serving feminism?

Female perks for her with men doing all the hard yakka while they live off the deaths of men.

And these feminists have the gender criminality to demand more blood and sacrifice from men!

Slave at work, slave at home... and in return if you get lucky you might get pussy.

I aint had any since 1984. lol.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
that shit won't fly with the shaved pusssy, tongue ring, lower back tattoo, oversexed women of today, that was 50 years ago, whole new ballgame these days, even the late 40's to early 50's women these days have tattoos, wear thongs and g strings, hot little pedicures, etc.

Things will change when enough of these abominations end up alone with sh!tty dead end jobs or in homeless shelters because they couldn't find a sucker to foot their bills.