Author Topic: Trey Brewer fires Daniel Stuckart  (Read 18029 times)

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
Re: Trey Brewer fires Daniel Stuckart
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 06:50:36 AM »
sgt. d

if trey brewer came to u for advice on how to resurrect his career what would u tell him?

I'd say - learn your body so you can work toward improvements - use experts to help you - but be accountable for your results.  Dont be in too much of a rush - 5th place was a great achievement - this is a tough sport, so set realistic short term goals - so you dont burn out.  Grow up - maturity will help you see that folks that help you along the way are to be respected just as you are.  Dont be blinded by greed and people that tell you how great you are - when they have something to gain from it.  In otherwords, learn how to know who to trust and who could be taking advantage of you.   

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 06:57:37 AM »
Why is it that bbs that have trained and made the vast majority of their progress alone suddenly need a trainer and a nutritionist?   A training partner is fine, but a trainer and a nutrionist?   They've been training for years on their own and full-time nutrionist....gimme a fuggin break.

You are right - there is a difference between getting advice on fine tuning  (for example, bring up your triceps with more close grip bench presses), and - what looks like - "I do what I am told to do - I do not think on my own".    This IS a thinking persons sport.  It should be an evolving partnership of collaboration.  Not "here I am, how much weight, how many reps - when do I eat, when do I go to the bathroom, what is my name, where am I???????"   

I blame my teachers for not getting better grades, ......   Of course on the other hand, this debate cant be won --- in Bodybuilding there are so many elements that have to come together - diet, supplements, other supplements, rest, sleep, water, stress, massage, weight training - intensity, the right exercises, the right specialization, form - --   I could go on, but it is very much experimenting and oh -   "LEARNING YOU BODY"

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2008, 07:04:06 AM »
"DIALED IN",

You have 15 posts.  They all defend Daniel Stuckart.

Is there something?

Go back further in time - I am a fan of Trey's and know them both - there is a lot of noise out there - everyone is entitled to an opinion. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=28665;sa=showPosts

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2008, 07:07:08 AM »
"DIALED IN",

You have 15 posts.  They all defend Daniel Stuckart.

Is there something?

Is this really a big deal - it happens all the time -

Roberto Donadoni was fired as Italy's coach on Thursday and quickly replaced by Marcello Lippi, winner of the 2006 World Cup. The decision by the Italian Football Federation came following a meeting between Donadoni and the federation president, Giancarlo Abete, four days after Italy was knocked out of the European Championship quarterfinals by Spain on penalty kicks. "I'm sorry that a penalty kick has decided this situation," Donadoni said after the meeting, according to the ANSA news agency. "Over these last two years, my Italy also did something positive, and one last game can't erase that."

Less than two years after coaching the Mavericks to the NBA Finals, Avery Johnson was fired Wednesday, a move brought on by three consecutive playoff heartbreaks and a slow erosion of chemistry with his players and owner Mark Cuban. Mr. Johnson has the highest winning percentage for a coach in franchise history, but a series of events this season, culminating in a 4-1 loss to New Orleans in the first round of the playoffs, led to his dismissal.

England fired Coach Steve McClaren on Thursday, a day after failing to qualify for the 2008 European Championship by losing at home to Croatia. Football Assn. Chairman Geoff Thompson said McClaren’s contract had been terminated along with that of assistant Terry Venables

NEW YORK -- Isiah Thomas couldn’t win as coach with the players he assembled as president. Now, he’s lost both jobs.

Ricky Hatton and Billy Graham gained international fame when HBO featured their relationshipin a four-part fight preview last year.
Now, that relationship is over, Graham says he was fired, and Floyd Mayweather Sr. -- father of the only man to conquer Hatton -- apparently is near the top of the list of potential replacements. Graham told The Guardian newspaper that Hatton fired him. Graham, who took injections to numb his chronic elbow pain so he could hold the handpads for Hatton, had served as trainer for all 45 of the junior welterweight champion's fights. Their relationship was one of the centerpieces of HBO's "Mayweather-Hatton 24/7" production before Hatton's only career loss, a 10th-round knockout last year against Mayweather Jr. Graham told The Guardian newspaper that he decided to retire after the firing.
"I was sacked," Graham told the newspaper, "but if Ricky wants to finish with me, that's entirely up to him. As a result, I have decided it is a good time to retire. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with Ricky because we've been through too much together. I always said I would retire when Ricky finished and I had hoped to stick it out to the end. "We've spent half our lives together and we've changed each other's lives. It's a fantastic story and I'm not going to ruin it by bad-mouthing him. I wish him all the best for his next fight."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=28665;sa=showPosts

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2008, 07:48:17 AM »
id say it's a pretty safe bet "dialedIn"= Stuckhart

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2008, 08:01:18 AM »
'bodybuilding coaches'. hahahahaha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2008, 05:34:58 PM »
I'd say - learn your body so you can work toward improvements - use experts to help you - but be accountable for your results.  Dont be in too much of a rush - 5th place was a great achievement - this is a tough sport, so set realistic short term goals - so you dont burn out.  Grow up - maturity will help you see that folks that help you along the way are to be respected just as you are.  Dont be blinded by greed and people that tell you how great you are - when they have something to gain from it.  In otherwords, learn how to know who to trust and who could be taking advantage of you.   

Hi Daniel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2008, 08:17:42 PM »

Daniel Stuckart, who has better groomed eyebrows than I do, absolutely reads this forum and used to heavily advise Trey 'Bubba' Brewer to NOT read it. From his words to mine. Or to someone I know who told me that. True Story!

TheBlock
?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2008, 10:27:45 AM »
Did anyone listen to Stuckart's interview last night on No Bull MD?

Was he hatin on Trey?? 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2008, 02:38:54 PM »
Daniel Stuckart, who has better groomed eyebrows than I do, absolutely reads this forum and used to heavily advise Trey 'Bubba' Brewer to NOT read it. From his words to mine. Or to someone I know who told me that. True Story!

TheBlock

Welcome back big guy