Author Topic: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats  (Read 40211 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats
« Reply #225 on: August 14, 2008, 02:52:16 PM »
I hope you're not including Dave as a  " non-meltdowers " because his was one of the biggest in GetBig History

Dave is a non-meltdowner.  He's not the one who creates new threads like this to whine about others on getbig  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #226 on: August 14, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »
Face facts, Sarcasm took Getbig to another level and when he was forced out it took him returning to make it interesting again.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #227 on: August 14, 2008, 02:56:28 PM »
Dave is a non-meltdowner.  He's not the one who creates new threads like this to whine about others on getbig  ::)

LMFAO Dave is a non-meltdower my ass Derek Anthony had him PMing him apologizing , begging for mercy , he flipped got rid of the squad name and came back crawling with his tail between his legs thats major meltdown material

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #228 on: August 14, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »
LMFAO Dave is a non-meltdower my ass Derek Anthony had him PMing him apologizing , begging for mercy , he flipped got rid of the squad name and came back crawling with his tail between his legs thats major meltdown material

after he posted his pictures and we all made fun of them, SF sent me at least five PMs complaining about how i was making fun of him. no joke. he was really, really hurt by it, and i was shocked. i don't think i've ever sent a PM to anyone to bitch about what they've said.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 14, 2008, 02:58:58 PM »
Face facts, Sarcasm took Getbig to another level and when he was forced out it took him returning to make it interesting again.

Whats interesting? trying to figure out what gimmick was his? we all knew he'd be back , whats interesting him running from a challenge? him calling BS on everyones claims yet running when people call BS on his? thats interesting ? thats old

he's been humbled by Derek Anthony of all people that was interesting

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 14, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »
after he posted his pictures and we all made fun of them, SF sent me at least five PMs complaining about how i was making fun of him. no joke. he was really, really hurt by it, and i was shocked. i don't think i've ever sent a PM to anyone to bitch about what they've said.

LMFAO the king of mental abusing induced meltdowns reduced to having his wittle feelings hurt lol he talked the talk but could never walk the walk

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 14, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »

Meltdown = Losing your temper, making a mountain out of a molehill, making new threads with lengthy paragraphs complaining about something, swearing in posts, using all caps, etc.

Dave did what he had to do to protect the privacy of his beautiful fiance and her family due to the scum on getbig that are willing to get family/friends involved, like whoever called Candizzle's mother for example.  That's not melting down, that's just taking measures to keep your personal life away from getbig scum.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 14, 2008, 03:02:40 PM »
LMFAO the king of mental abusing induced meltdowns reduced to having his wittle feelings hurt lol he talked the talk but could never walk the walk

looks like ND must have had a squadfather-induced meltdown or two in his day to be complaining like this ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 14, 2008, 03:04:45 PM »
Meltdown = Losing your temper, making a mountain out of a molehill, making new threads with lengthy paragraphs complaining about something, swearing in posts, using all caps, etc.

Dave did what he had to do to protect the privacy of his beautiful fiance and her family due to the scum on getbig that are willing to get family/friends involved, like whoever called Candizzle's mother for example.  That's not melting down, that's just taking measures to keep your personal life away from getbig scum.

Meltdown = deleting your account over nonsense and then return a couple of days later under a ' new ' name lol

and what did he protect? all the info was released already its basically common knowledge how did deleting his account like a little bitch protect anyone? please explain

Meltdown = PMing someone how your feelings were hurt lol shall I continue?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 14, 2008, 03:06:33 PM »
looks like ND must have had a squadfather-induced meltdown or two in his day to be complaining like this ;)

Nice attempt at trying to turn the tables  ;) see fail

I've never had a meltdown on this or any other board , if you can find evidence to the contrary feel free to share it Bob or just keep reaching its all you can do

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #235 on: August 14, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »
Whats interesting? trying to figure out what gimmick was his? we all knew he'd be back , whats interesting him running from a challenge? him calling BS on everyones claims yet running when people call BS on his? thats interesting ? thats old

he's been humbled by Derek Anthony of all people that was interesting

AHAAHAHAH!!!  Your reaction to Sarcasm's presence alone validates everything I've said.   He's so deep in everyone's minds it makes me laugh.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »
AHAAHAHAH!!!  Your reaction to Sarcasm's presence alone validates everything I've said.   He's so deep in everyone's minds it makes me laugh.

Nice job avoiding the question , of course its going to be a hot topic he's ' returned ' came back with his tail between his legs , nice try though  ;)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2008, 03:10:45 PM »

deep psychic wounds on the feminine girl

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2008, 03:11:29 PM »

doesn't that mean every person sarcasm obsessed over was "deep in his mind"? he's trolled my training log, my PM box, and my youtube account. i start one thread on here. lemme ask, who's obsessed with who now?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 14, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »
doesn't that mean every person sarcasm obsessed over was "deep in his mind"? he's trolled my training log, my PM box, and my youtube account. i start one thread on here. lemme ask, who's obsessed with who now?

Squadfather's posts/threads about people are in a laughing tone, not a serious one which starts with a multi-paragraph post like this one.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #240 on: August 14, 2008, 03:13:01 PM »
   He's so deep in everyone's minds it makes me laugh.

True, but you do always run the risk of finally pushing the buttons of someone who does expose you and unmask your details. You have to acknowledge the fact that if you push enough buttons, one of them will eventually go boom in your face.
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »

Good points

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #242 on: August 14, 2008, 03:16:10 PM »
True, but you do always run the risk of finally pushing the buttons of someone who does expose you and unmask your details. You have to acknowledge the fact that if you push enough buttons, one of them will eventually go boom in your face.

He pushed the envelope. Definitely an internet legend, seeing we're all obsessing over him.  :o

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 14, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »
Squadfather's posts/threads about people are in a laughing tone, not a serious one which starts with a multi-paragraph post like this one.

anyone who thinks he doesn't take it seriously needs to look in both my and DA's PM box, so you can see what happens when his ego is hurt. he was legitimately angry with me for poking fun at him for being fat. i was getting HUGE pms where he started talking about how "back on mayhem when i posted as daverelli i used to defend you" and shit like that.

he's all chuckles 'n' high fives as long as he's dishing it out, but holy shit does he turn into a baby when it gets turned on him. hence, this thread's a huge success. :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 14, 2008, 03:18:27 PM »
He pushed the envelope. Definitely an internet legend, seeing we're all obsessing over him.  :o

Don't mistake commenting on ' return ' as obsessing , of course its going to be a hot topic that he's ' back ' especially considering his mega-meltdown and begging of the mods and Derek Anthony lol the internet-legend that was humbled by some G4P star lol now thats classic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 14, 2008, 03:20:25 PM »
anyone who thinks he doesn't take it seriously needs to look in both my and DA's PM box, so you can see what happens when his ego is hurt. he was legitimately angry with me for poking fun at him for being fat. i was getting HUGE pms where he started talking about how "back on mayhem when i posted as daverelli i used to defend you" and shit like that.

he's all chuckles 'n' high fives as long as he's dishing it out, but holy shit does he turn into a baby when it gets turned on him. hence, this thread's a huge success. :)

That sums him up in a nutshell , hypocrite

and he sure took GetBig deadly serious when his info was posted lol then he didn't want to play the internet-legend lol he was Mr Humble begging for forgiveness and pleading with the mods and Ron

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #246 on: August 14, 2008, 03:22:42 PM »

In truth, we are all a bit like this. I cheated on a bunch of bitches and congratulated myself. When I had it done to me, I couldn't believe the world could be so cruel.
O

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 14, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »
That sums him up in a nutshell , hypocrite

and he sure took GetBig deadly serious when his info was posted lol then he didn't want to play the internet-legend lol he was Mr Humble begging for forgiveness and pleading with the mods and Ron

when all the "exposures" were going on about a year and a half ago, SF -loved- it. he was so proud when my shit was found on another site and posted up with my real name ad nauseum, more than happy to watch when everyone else's personal info got laid bare.

he and the guys defending him in this thread didn't care about "exposing" that "no one" guy, posting his real name, where he went to school, the works. but when it happened to SF, oh well shit now it's suddenly "wrong". ::)

In truth, we are all a bit like this. I cheated on a bunch of bitches and congratulated myself. When I had done to me, I couldn't believe the world could be so cruel.

you nailed it. and at least you recognize it. the guys getting all self-righteous in here about it are just sad.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #248 on: August 14, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »
i got swarmed by people telling me how they're glad you were gone. you weren't respected or admired, dude, you were tolerated. since you posted 200 times a day some days, people just decided it was easier to be on your side than to deal with your freakish obsessing when you decide you need to "own" someone. i was even getting messages from people i thought would have stuck on your side no matter what.

Who are these people Magoo?
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 14, 2008, 03:26:27 PM »
Who are these people Magoo?

unlike you, i don't post PMs and i'm not gonna change that now. if you want to think i'm bullshitting, feel free. no skin off my nose.