Author Topic: Low Testosterone  (Read 4128 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Low Testosterone
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2009, 08:18:04 AM »
no ,im on that anti-aging prescription shots of testosterone enanthate once a week,my doc told me it was bio-identical stuff.On my bottle it says testosterone enanthate..does this stuff do the same thing as synthetic

who makes watson or pfizer?  If it says Test E than it is test E, does he mean bio identical to what your natural levels would be if your balls were operating as they should be?  Maybe that is what he means, he will get your levels back up to the identical of what they should be?? 

TEAM Nasser

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »
no ,im on that anti-aging prescription shots of testosterone enanthate once a week,my doc told me it was bio-identical stuff.On my bottle it says testosterone enanthate..does this stuff do the same thing as synthetic

That is test enanthate.  take it and be greateful you got it.
Most are all show no go!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 10:07:47 AM »
I'm fairly sure that bio-identical simply means that it is structurally identical to your natural testosterone.  They are the same.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 10:39:34 AM »
for those of you on an anti-aging regimen, how much T is injected into you daily?..thats a lot of injections

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »
for those of you on an anti-aging regimen, how much T is injected into you daily?..thats a lot of injections

lol it is not daily, prolly once a week 250mg 1ml shot that is it.

jt
TEAM Nasser