Author Topic: When the oil runs out, how long until every country in the Middle East....  (Read 6785 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I think it might have something to do with people having their land ripped out from under them because of what some people perceived as wrong doing and trying to make up for it.

It's akin to reparations for slavery really and some people find that offensive.

Including some Jews.

Mixing the Jewish experience with that of the freed slaves is a really dumb thing to say. Jews took part in the financing of the slave trade. No Africans took part in any Jew trading.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
I think it might have something to do with people having their land ripped out from under them because of what some people perceived as wrong doing and trying to make up for it.

nevermind, delete...

would you clarify this statement for me?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Mixing the Jewish experience with that of the freed slaves is a really dumb thing to say. Jews took part in the financing of the slave trade. No Africans took part in any Jew trading.

Antisemitism is rampant amongst black communities in this country.  I find it funny that even within two groups who have similarities in  experiencing discrimination there exists such hatred.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Face it, you're an anti-Christian!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

It's not about the slave trade... It's about how Israel was given to the Jewish people after WW2 as a reparation... You see what I mean?

nevermind, delete...

would you clarify this statement for me?

See above statement... I'm simply making a statement... I don't really care either way. If someone wants that desert, they can have it.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
It's not about the slave trade... It's about how Israel was given to the Jewish people after WW2 as a reparation... You see what I mean?

See above statement... I'm simply making a statement... I don't really care either way. If someone wants that desert, they can have it.

But that "reparation" didn't involve TAKING the land when it was spoils of war AND uninhabited.  Reparations for slavery would be punishing people who have committed no crime and giving to people who are not victims.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
But that "reparation" didn't involve TAKING the land when it was spoils of war AND uninhabited.[...]

Uninhabited?? What is this "right of return" all these Palestinians are referring to then?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Uninhabited?? What is this "right of return" all these Palestinians are referring to then?

A farce.

Almost all of the land repopulated with Jews was uninhabited.  The only "natives" were some nomadic goat herders and the new Israelis settled at a distance so as to not interfere with the indigenous people.  Of course, they immediately moved near the Jews and flourished, especially when the Jews began irrigating and actually rendered the land usable.

The PL's there today are nothing like the few that lived there in the 40's and 50's.  They really are hell bent on driving Israel to the sea and the end of the Jewish race.  And people wonder why every concession the Jews have made to the PL's has resulted in MORE terrorism.  Israel is the only place on earth where Islamic terrorism has actually been given credit for earning a violent peoples the right to negotiate by murdering civilians.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
A farce.

Almost all of the land repopulated with Jews was uninhabited.  The only "natives" were some nomadic goat herders and the new Israelis settled at a distance so as to not interfere with the indigenous people.  Of course, they immediately moved near the Jews and flourished, especially when the Jews began irrigating and actually rendered the land usable.

The PL's there today are nothing like the few that lived there in the 40's and 50's.  They really are hell bent on driving Israel to the sea and the end of the Jewish race.  And people wonder why every concession the Jews have made to the PL's has resulted in MORE terrorism.  Israel is the only place on earth where Islamic terrorism has actually been given credit for earning a violent peoples the right to negotiate by murdering civilians.

All right then. Let me do a search on Wiki to corroborate your version...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
A farce.

Hmm.

Still seems odd.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
All right then. Let me do a search on Wiki to corroborate your version...

lol.. why don't you try a few books on the subject instead.

Nice one-sided, heavily embellished map.

;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

;D

Perhaps, but you deny that the map is accurate and was accurate at the times in question?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Mmmmm. Funny, this is what I found:

"It reflects a belief that Palestinian refugees and their descendants have a right to return to the homes their families had possessed and left prior to, during or due to the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.[1]

The non-binding UN General Assembly Resolution 194 was passed on December 11, 1948 which recommended that the Palestinian and Jewish refugees should be permitted to return if they are willing to live in peace with their neighbors. The text of its Article 11: "[r]esolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property..."[12] The Arab states originally rejected this resolution, although today they often leverage it in arguing for a Palestinian right of return."

They even have some pics of houses demolished by the Israeli army:

I don't know... I'm a little scheptic here...

If you did not have Bar Rafaeli I'd already say I was going with the Palestinians.

Pic of Bar Rafaeli though:

Ahhhh shit! The thing's I'd do to this woman...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

;D

Look, the Negev looks just like Venus. All we gotta do is get this Rutan guy to build a rocket big enough to fit all of yous and the Palestinians as well as all the weapons you want. That way you guys can beat the shit out of each other and noone will notice.

Leave Bar Rafaeli behind though...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It is what it is here.

People are pissed that Israel moved in and took land.

So fvcking what.  Did they grab a place where others lived?  Sure.  Just like the USA did in our "manifest destiny" where we woke up one day with a grand vision for kicking out a whole bunch of indians.

I think it's weird that people even argue the israel thing.  They are there.  They have nukes.  They are an ally.  It's that simple.  Anyone who stands with a straight face and gets all pissy about who is the 'rightful owner' of the land.... shit, we did the same thing.  it happens.  People move into new places and they kick out the residents.  It's life.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Perhaps, but you deny that the map is accurate and was accurate at the times in question?

Yes. 

Most of the green was no mans land.  I guess since it hadn't yet been populated by Jews the yokel that made it painted it for the nomads.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Mmmmm. Funny, this is what I found:

"It reflects a belief that Palestinian refugees and their descendants have a right to return to the homes their families had possessed and left prior to, during or due to the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.[1]

The non-binding UN General Assembly Resolution 194 was passed on December 11, 1948 which recommended that the Palestinian and Jewish refugees should be permitted to return if they are willing to live in peace with their neighbors. The text of its Article 11: "[r]esolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property..."[12] The Arab states originally rejected this resolution, although today they often leverage it in arguing for a Palestinian right of return."

They even have some pics of houses demolished by the Israeli army:

I don't know... I'm a little scheptic here...

If you did not have Bar Rafaeli I'd already say I was going with the Palestinians.

Pic of Bar Rafaeli though:

Ahhhh shit! The thing's I'd do to this woman...

Nice belief.. who cares.  And I hope you don't think wiki is objective by any measure.  We college students are forbidden from using it as a source for a reason.

Nevertheless, to the victor (Britain) go the spoils (desert).  They were free to divy it up as they saw fit.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
When the oil runs out it wont matter because many of those oil producing nations will own American assets. They've been buying up America for quite some time now, your next boss may be Ali  Salim Dubar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
When the oil runs out it wont matter because many of those oil producing nations will own American assets. They've been buying up America for quite some time now, your next boss may be Ali  Salim Dubar.

yeah, china has a lot of deeds to land too.

of course, collecting means they have gotten past our army and our citizenry, which might not be worth it.  I'm sure real estate in tikrit or basra is dirt cheap these days too.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yes. 

Most of the green was no mans land.  I guess since it hadn't yet been populated by Jews the yokel that made it painted it for the nomads.

The Mojave desert is no man's land also, but it's still a part of the US.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
The Mojave desert is no man's land also, but it's still a part of the US.

But the entire US isn't a spoil of war to some other country as Israel was to Britain.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
But the entire US isn't a spoil of war to some other country as Israel was to Britain.

You're changing the point... The point is that the country was in fact given to the jewish people and they have been taking more and more of that land as they deem necessary.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
You're changing the point... The point is that the country was in fact given to the jewish people and they have been taking more and more of that land as they deem necessary.

The borders of the country are clearly established and have been for quite some time.  PL's are murdering civilians as a form of negotiation and yet Israel capitulated and gave them their own land.  There's nothing that would have prevented a huge
PL population except their own hatred of Jews and their "method" of negotiation yet I don't see the same condemnation for their actions from the left.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
The borders of the country are clearly established and have been for quite some time.  PL's are murdering civilians as a form of negotiation and yet Israel capitulated and gave them their own land.  There's nothing that would have prevented a huge
PL population except their own hatred of Jews and their "method" of negotiation yet I don't see the same condemnation for their actions from the left.

Ridiculous... Everyone condemns their terrorist actions.

However, for you to deny that the Israeli government is also committing terrible terrorist acts is unrealistic.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Ridiculous... Everyone condemns their terrorist actions.

However, for you to deny that the Israeli government is also committing terrible terrorist acts is unrealistic.

Understandable response to rampant terrorism.

If Hamas fought a real war against the Israeli forces, didn't use human shields, didn't blow up crowds of Israeli women and children, or  (gasp) actually compromising and sticking to the agreements over the years, as Israel consistently does, Israel wouldn't be forced to destroy a school because terrorists hide amongst children.

Until a miracle happens or the leash is removed from Israels neck when it comes to combating terror Israel will have NO choice but to fight back anyway possible.