Author Topic: Shamra BUSTED for using Photoshopped pics  (Read 8597 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Shamra BUSTED for using Photoshopped pics
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2008, 10:04:09 AM »
The Wizard of missing backs , watch me make my back disappear

His back is worse than an amateur's.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2008, 10:05:12 AM »
His back is worse than an amateur's.

No he owns Yates from the back according to these guys

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2008, 10:22:28 AM »
 Ha ha ha...your meltdowns are amusing. Keep them up. Let's break down your situation, shall we? The reason why you are so angry is because Arabs, as a people, have been reduced to insignificance by the West's technological and military might. It pisses you off that we don't stone women because they decide to show their ankles in public, and that we are mostly atheistics or agnostic and don't follow Allah, and yet we have built socities of abundant material wealth and power that far surpasses anything your God-fearing people ever accomplished. You can't stand the fact that we, the infidels, live longer, are wealthier and generally happier than you are, because all this success should be going to the people who follow Allah and not to the infidels like us. If your God didn't make you as powerful as the infidels, then in your hearts of hearts you fear that your God doesen't exist, or that you are not his chosen ones but us the infidels. It makes you feel humiliated and powerless to have our women piloting jet fighters and killing your bravest male warriors. You feel emasculated. I understand.

It is all about the feeling of emasculation you Arabs feel, isn't it? This is why you want to badly to see Arabs prevailing over Westerners, and why you make such a big deal of a part Arab losing a bodybuilding contest to a Western man who is not a chauvinist and does not follow your dogmatic theism and comes from a civilization that does not live in the medieval world that the Sharia commands you to live in. I mean, if you can't beat the West that makes you feel so emasculated and powerless economically, technologically and militarilly and also even in lesser things like bodybuilding, then it means that you truly suck and are inferior to the West in everything, and your inferiority complex goes berzerker. Sharma, your emasculation and inferiority complex is evident every time you post. For how long will you continue pretending that your hatred for Dorian has to do with bodybuilding and not with ethnic/racial/ reasons, and that the real reason why you hate him so much is because Dorian took away the possibility of Arabs shinning even at something as little as bodybuilding, which is to much to bear given that your people has already been defeated in the economic, technological and military fronts? ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This post is fucking awesome... :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2008, 12:42:43 PM »
Like Hulkster and the Coleman ball-lickers were busted for using photoshopped pics so is Sharma lmfao its pretty bad when you have to work pics to prove your point , RocketSwitch exposes these dummies

Wizard of truth my ass ........next

none of the shots of coleman 99 that we post all the time have been photoshopped.

for the last fucking time.. ::)

they are legit. always have been. always will be.

deal with it loser.

just because they crush your hero (much like Nasser does from the front apparently) does not mean they were shopped.

even if you wish to god they were..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »
haha what a sad group of pumpkinheads in here
nasser has occupied their every waking thought
he owns all of them
w

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »
I'll give Sharma benefit of the doubt that he did not personally shop the pic, however the "shopping" job is so miniscule that even if you compare the original pic it still destroy's Yates in that comparison.

Seriously, who thinks that the slight enhancement in that photo is significant enough to make any difference in a comparison with Yates' front double-bi!  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2008, 01:03:54 PM »
some one needs to photoshop a decent pair of arms and quads onto dorian.

then maybe he would have a better reputation as far as his reign goes...and not be bashed and owned all the time. never has there been a Mr. O that has so many shot of him getting owned. if you didn't know better ahead of time you would think he should have placed 3d or 4th based on all the visuals from most of his wins..which says a whole lot about the judging of the time, doesn't it?

:-\

from the 95 olympia, untouched, unshopped, to the dismay of the dorian nuthuggers..

:'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »
some one needs to photoshop a decent pair of arms and quads onto dorian.

then maybe he would have a better reputation as far as his reign goes...and not be bashed and owned all the time. never has there been a Mr. O that has so many shot of him getting owned. if you didn't know better ahead of time you would think he should have placed 3d or 4th based on all the visuals from most of his wins..which says a whole lot about the judging of the time, doesn't it?

:-\

from the 95 olympia, untouched, unshopped, to the dismay of the dorian nuthuggers..

:'(

Yates looks fucking amazing on those two pictures.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2008, 01:06:55 PM »
I would not know how to resize or even crop a picture. Amir did them. However, I fail to beleive he would do such a thing. The irony here is surely that Nasser look better in  the original. His lines are better and he look more aesthetic. He kills the vile, crocodile faced Yates without need of photo enhancing tools.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2008, 01:08:06 PM »
I would not know how to resize or even crop a picture. Amir did them. However, I fail to beleive he would do such a thing. The irony here is surely that Nasser look better in  the original. His lines are better and he look more aesthetic. He kills the vile, crocodile faced Yates without need of photo enhancing tools.
incredible post from an incredible poster
haha we dont even need to make nasser threads
the obsessed pumpkinheads take care of that for us!
w

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »
incredible post from an incredible poster
haha we dont even need to make nasser threads
the obsessed pumpkinheads take care of that for us!

Lol, this is so true. They call the TEAM obsessed but they live and breath Nasser. His name is on their fetid, stinking breath and their fingers dance to letters of his name. HAHAHA

I love your avatar too my superb posting friend

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2008, 01:15:49 PM »
Yates looks fucking amazing on those two pictures.

are you for real?

::)

if you think he looks amazing, you should take a look at nasser or shawn in the same poses LOL

then your opinion will change quite drastically..

Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »

That V-taper is unmatched. Look at the lats popping out.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »

That V-taper is unmatched. Look at the lats popping out.

yeah, so unmatched ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »
damn Ronnie's arms and quads dwarf dorian's..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2008, 03:09:59 PM »
none of the shots of coleman 99 that we post all the time have been photoshopped.

for the last fucking time.. ::)

they are legit. always have been. always will be.

deal with it loser.

just because they crush your hero (much like Nasser does from the front apparently) does not mean they were shopped.

even if you wish to god they were..

It doesn't matter dummy YOU knowingly posted photoshopped pics of Ronnie as proof LMFAO and you were busted by none other than Kevin Horton lol at least Sharma may have not known they were worked YOU on the other hand KNEW and continued to post them

Hulkster = dummy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »
LOL you think that just because someone says a pic "must" be photoshopped without any other evidence that therefore it is?

::)

you are an idiot.

the Ronnie 99 screencaps are not shopped.

here they are again in case you missed it:

better than dorian ever was (and nasser for that matter):
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2008, 04:42:50 PM »
still more that ND cannot live with:
Flower Boy Ran Away

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2008, 04:45:19 PM »
still more that ND cannot live with:

That is probably 5,0000th time you've posted these pics. Do you ever get bored having same argument over and over again?
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2008, 04:46:18 PM »
That is probably 5,0000th time you've posted these pics. Do you ever get bored having same argument over and over again?

Narcisstic Diety needs someone to challenge him.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2008, 04:47:14 PM »

no.

exposing the denial that ND lives in concerning the quality of Ronnie Coleman 99 will never get boring
Flower Boy Ran Away

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2008, 04:50:59 PM »
Narcisstic Diety needs someone to challenge him.

But in two years no one has conceded any ground at all. They make the exact same arguments - posting the exact same pictures - often with no one else but themselves reading the thread.

It's like groundhog day.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2008, 04:54:12 PM »
But in two years no one has conceded any ground at all. They make the exact same arguments - posting the exact same pictures - often with no one else but themselves reading the thread.

It's like groundhog day.

They've become a common theme on Getbig

ND does occasionally post about other topics but since so many people are after him he usually goes back to arguing about Yates' graininess

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2008, 05:08:57 PM »
They've become a common theme on Getbig

ND does occasionally post about other topics but since so many people are after him he usually goes back to arguing about Yates' graininess

I post in a LOT of different topics and I haven't posted in the Truce Thread in EIGHT months , these guys follow me around like a lost puppy looking for their master

its fun to get them all riled up though and its so easy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2008, 05:20:20 PM »
its no suprise why he won't post in the truce thread anymore.

lost so badly he won't go near it.

seriously - when your only argument left is that all visuals of Ronnie are faked (which they are not of course) you know you have been owned about as badly as you can get..
Flower Boy Ran Away