Author Topic: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats  (Read 39750 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: an ultimatum: magoo challenges SF/sarcasm/quakeroats
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »
I'm gonna need to see a link to that.  :)

All 50? ;D

Let us see his rebuttal.

8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2008, 09:51:37 AM »
Heh heh.  Juic-ayyy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »
lol at the delusions here

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »
I agree with MOS. I don't give a shit if Squad/Dave is as weak as an AIDS patient with a heavy cold..or as strong as an obese powerlifter in one of those mental patient shirts. I don't care if he lives in a trailer or a mansion. This is the internet and people should only be judged by their contribution to an interactive, anonymous forum. This isn't ratemybody or Cribs. This is Getbig. You can lie, you can call people liars..it's all allowed.
finally someone understands, its all about entertainment value, the rest of you are gay schmoes whose lives revolve around getting home to get the latest internet drama updates hahaha. i dont care if DAVE is a wheelchairbound mongoloid whose never lifted in his life, in fact it would be even better if he was just that. haha

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2008, 12:09:01 PM »
I'm gonna need to see a link to that.  :)

Yes! ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #280 on: August 15, 2008, 12:51:01 PM »
finally someone understands, its all about entertainment value, the rest of you are gay schmoes whose lives revolve around getting home to get the latest internet drama updates hahaha. i dont care if DAVE is a wheelchairbound mongoloid whose never lifted in his life, in fact it would be even better if he was just that. haha
Good point. Unfortunately, Squad took it past 'entertainment value' far too many times. That's why he was ripped such a farking new one.  :-\

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #281 on: August 15, 2008, 12:54:37 PM »
Nothing wrong with trying to spread your seed. Luckily, she probably took the morning after pill so she could avoid spitting out a half-arab, future failed bodybuilder and welfare recipient.

Hahahahah!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #282 on: August 15, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »
All 50? ;D

Let us see his rebuttal.

8)
who's rebuttal? i know you're not talking about me because this and mayhem are the only forums i post on and i haven't even posted on mayhem for months.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #283 on: August 15, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
who's rebuttal? i know you're not talking about me because this and mayhem are the only forums i post on and i haven't even posted on mayhem for months.

Derek Still owned your ass all day long and your pussified ass broke down instead of sucking up like a man.

;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: August 15, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »
Dave is like an abused wife...will threaten to leave though always comes back for more punishment

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #285 on: August 15, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
Good point. Unfortunately, Squad took it past 'entertainment value' far too many times. That's why he was ripped such a farking new one.  :-\
no, he never did, in fact just the opposite. he never took stuff around here that seriously. the ones who 'took it too far' are the psychos who actually make the effort to dig up people's personal info and post it online, because it is THAT important to them...scary.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #286 on: August 15, 2008, 06:04:56 PM »
no, he never did, in fact just the opposite. he never took stuff around here that seriously. the ones who 'took it too far' are the psychos who actually make the effort to dig up people's personal info and post it online, because it is THAT important to them...scary.
;)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #287 on: August 15, 2008, 06:15:52 PM »

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #288 on: August 15, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »
Dave is like an abused wife...will threaten to leave though always comes back for more punishment

LOL...... now that was the funny!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 18, 2008, 10:41:12 PM »

i'm pretty much going to have to side with this one.. it is the internet..and if you get that red-assed over something to the point of e-stalking someone, i think that's alittle much.