Author Topic: Half-naked BerzerkFury pic inside!  (Read 5569 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Half-naked BerzerkFury pic inside!
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 09:27:29 PM »
hahahahhahah A well placed Rownaged is allways hillarious. ;D

Yeah - Ron can take em down and G&P with the best of them.

The poor gaytroll had a emotional breakdown and went sobbing to Ron that Getbig was being mean to him.

.bluto = natfag83.
Makes sense since both of them are always refusing to post pics and will lie constantly to defend their point of view.

Calling bluto a life coach.... LOL - that has to be the most hilarious statement of 2008 and deserves a thread of its own for further..uh..analysis ;D

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 09:30:34 PM »

The poor gaytroll had a emotional breakdown and went sobbing to Ron that Getbig was being mean to him.

.bluto = natfag83.
Makes sense since both of them are always refusing to post pics and will lie constantly to defend their point of view.

Calling bluto a life coach.... LOL - that has to be the most hilarious statement of 2008 and deserves a thread of its own for further..uh..analysis ;D

.bluto = natfag83. Well done.

I used to be cutting edge on exposing her endless gimmicks.

Looks like Ron is getting tired of her. She should go down soon.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 09:31:11 PM »
You mean to tell me your life coach buddy bluto hasn't told you about me.  ::)

You should care what I say, I have good advice. You don't want the destroying ol' BF would lay down on you.  I'm just trying to save you from becoming a walking stalking meltdown. Bf will treat you like a phillipino whore and have you doing dishes, just so you can log off and not stalk him from board to board. Take the advice I give, you should just swallow you tounge and do like El Pajero says and... WATCH YOUR MOTH COVICT!

Apart from the spelling errors - that is a quality post right there.

Pay attention naturalfag83 - you might just learn something. Get off Bluto's lap and exit the closet already. Bluto will be in there awhile ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2008, 09:33:43 PM »
Apart from the spelling errors - that is a quality post right there.

Pay attention naturalfag83 - you might just learn something. Get off Bluto's lap and exit the closet already. Bluto will be in there awhile ;D

Damn-it Dread.. I had a buddy over here tonight the wife made lazagna and we killed a rack and a half. so I wasn't to worried about the SPELLING asshole! ;)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2008, 09:35:05 PM »
.bluto = natfag83. Well done.

I used to be cutting edge on exposing her endless gimmicks.

Looks like Ron is getting tired of her. She should go down soon.

I recall you caught one of natfag83's lies and called him on it and he backed down like the gaybitch he is. Good job cutting through his bullshit

Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Busted-
swiftly with style

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2008, 09:36:23 PM »
I recall you caught one of natfag83's lies and called him on it and he backed down like the gaybitch he is. Good job cutting through his bullshit

Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Busted-
swiftly with style

Epic work Dead.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2008, 09:41:21 PM »
Damn-it Dread.. I had a buddy over here tonight the wife made lazagna and we killed a rack and a half. so I wasn't to worried about the SPELLING asshole! ;)

Ha ha ha  - just breaking balls dude
Enjoy your meal.

Poor natfag83 is still making do with Don's meat and protein shakes while trying to extinguish his burning car.   Yes it finally happened. His multiple meltdowns overheated his trashheap car  ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2008, 09:47:14 PM »
Ha ha ha  - just breaking balls dude
Enjoy your meal.

Poor natfag83 is still making do with Don's meat and protein shakes while trying to extinguish his burning car.   Yes it finally happened. His multiple meltdowns overheated his trashheap car  ;D

Dinner is over a while ago, now I'm eating a half box of crunch berries before bed. With a nice fat dip of copenhagen.  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »
Dinner is over a while ago, now I'm eating a half box of crunch berries before bed. With a nice fat dip of copenhagen.  ;D

Dip is the shit.  Haven't done it in years, but buy a pack of red man every once in a while for doing weekend yard work.  Awesome stuff :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »

Take in a old school Pride FC DVD or classic UFC match and your day will be complete ;)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »
Take in a old school Pride FC DVD or classic UFC match and your day will be complete ;)

More like a fat philly, but that would be a waste at this point. YET I still have to have my night cap.  :-X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2008, 07:17:58 AM »

.bluto = natfag83.

sorry little buddy-i never went sobbing to ron...i heard many complained about you though...thats too bad...i see you are still obsessed w/ me...i occupy your every waking thought...im sure u lay on your pile of rags at night tightly clutching that newspaper you use as a blanket and pray to the good lord that the ownings will stop soon and you can post on getbig without being mocked and laughed at constantly
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2008, 07:25:26 AM »
sorry little buddy-i never went sobbing to ron...i heard many complained about you though...thats too bad...i see you are still obsessed w/ me...i occupy your every waking thought...im sure u lay on your pile of rags at night tightly clutching that newspaper you use as a blanket and pray to the good lord that the ownings will stop soon and you can post on getbig without being mocked and laughed at constantly

I heard you did quite the same thing as you just posted, but instead of clutching the newspaper you were clutching Bluto? :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2008, 07:52:04 AM »
man wish I was lookin that good and lean--must be pullin in the bitches left and right.  Unlike Bluto who is just a bitch that takes lefts and rights
well now let's not be too hard on bluto i mean the guy is a penis pulling machine, at least he's good at something.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2008, 07:56:39 AM »

I heard you did quite the same thing as you just posted, but instead of clutching the newspaper you were clutching Bluto? :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
well whoever told u that is a god damn liar
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2008, 12:49:44 PM »
well whoever told u that is a god damn liar

Poor gaytroll - sitting in his rat infested hovel with bees buzzing around. His eyes  wet with shame as his life partner Don struggles to staunch those tears with last weeks newspaper. His wails echo around the alleyways behind the cheap motel he inhabits. 

His misery is apparent to all those that read his posts on getbig. Too bad no one has any sympathy for him other than his alter-ego Blut-owned.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »
...was just skimming the third page of this thread...

DID NATURALFAG ACTUALLY SAY BLUTO WAS A GREAT LIFE COACH   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2008, 04:33:21 PM »
Looks like a big fkn dude to me.
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2008, 04:36:02 PM »
...was just skimming the third page of this thread...

DID NATURALFAG ACTUALLY SAY BLUTO WAS A GREAT LIFE COACH   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BACK OFF NOW
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55:47 PM »
BACK OFF NOW

SO YOU ACTUALLY SAID THAT ??

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2008, 06:09:22 PM »
This thread is classic Getbig. Bluto too scared to post on his main account, getting destroyed on BOTH accounts. Hilarious shit.

Yes HB, Naturalfag called Bluto a life coach AND mentor.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2008, 06:56:30 PM »
This thread is classic Getbig. Bluto too scared to post on his main account, getting destroyed on BOTH accounts. Hilarious shit.

Yes HB, Naturalfag called Bluto a life coach AND mentor.

oh dear lord this is pathetic.  What does bluto do... tell others how to waste their lives online as loser.  NaturalFag needs to ask for his money back

Bluto is life coach like Dr. Kavorkian is a death coach

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »
Dip is the shit.  Haven't done it in years, but buy a pack of red man every once in a while for doing weekend yard work.  Awesome stuff :D

Didn't know you were a fan!!!

I quit but I still enjoy the gaylord nicorete gum.  :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2008, 09:41:57 PM »
Didn't know you were a fan!!!

I quit but I still enjoy the gaylord nicorete gum.  :-\

hellz yeah, Red man golden blend is my favorite chew.  When I dipped, I'd do skoal bandits but never got much of a nicotine rush from them so mostly just did 'em for fun.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2008, 02:21:06 AM »
BACK OFF NOW

Ha ha ha

Naturalfag83 is losing is grip after being exposed as bluto's alternate account. Maybe bluto is experimenting with his gay side so he decided to create the natfag83 account.

Tough luck bluto- you've been exposed.

LIFE coach...ha ha ha - keeps getting funnier everytime when you compare the pathetic rantings of both gimmick accounts  ;D