Author Topic: More Moslem love. Torture chamber found INSIDE mosque.  (Read 14503 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: More Moslem love. Torture chamber found INSIDE mosque.
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2008, 10:41:39 AM »
I think as my brethren have pointed out, Slapper is fucking idiot who makes no sense and presents arguments based on illogical subjective rhetoric. Lets just kill this topic once and for all. PS- This  WAS a topic about Islam which Slapper and his special Olympics rainbow coalition debate team hijacked into a nonsensical attack on Western civilization and America at large.

I thought mods were supposed to prevent this sort of thing, but I guess they pick and choose which topics to moderate.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2008, 08:09:18 AM »
Slapper, seriously just shut the fuck up.

All right, I'm back from actually making a living and paying taxes.

BerzerkFury, I did not ask you to shut up at any point, even when you were saying stupid stuff. Really, retarded stuff. Asking someone to shut up is a very fascist thing to say. You can just as easily click away. My opinion is something I manage. I decide when to shut up.

You lost this argument. You've been reduced to grasping at straws and making outlandish claims and plain old bold faced lies.

That is precisely your argument: You provide nothing but insults and fingerpointing. I mean, give us all a little of your opinions aside from the "I hate Slapper" rhetoric. You say that I've been "reduced" to making "outlandish claims" yet, as with the other shemale, YOU PROVIDE NO PROOF of what is outlandish. You present what is purely YOUR opinion as fact and expect me to take it as such? Fuckface please...

When you're reduced to that point, you've lost an argument.

"Reduced" to what point? What are you talking about?  ??? ??? ???

No amount of spam, cursing, bombardment of text is going to change that. You're obviously too fucking dense to even debate this issue (just like Jag the Ape) and your only mode of attack is spewing fallacies.

What fallacies? What are you talking about? I mean, say something that makes you look somewhat like you know what is going on man! Don't just drop a bomb because you read the first two sentences of an argument which you have every right to oppose and then just post the first thing that comes out of your ass. I mean brain.

It seems to be the modus operandi of the apologists here.

But what am I apologizing for?  ??? ??? What a bunch of psychos.

Make up bullshit claims while not refuting any of them or providing any facts.

And these "bullshit claims" are.... what??

In other words, STFU.

No I will not.

It's a political thread by the way, started by ME. Not religious, despite your apologist attempts to make it look like that.

Was I the one who redirected this thread toward a more religious tone?

Comes with dealing with people with IQ's under 100 here. They can't grasp anything beyond what their inferior minds tell them.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I could be the smartest guy on earth for all you know. And yet you imply I have an IQ of less than 100. Who is the one making claims here?

Dealing with a child with a GED while having such disgust for the West that nothing can be debated without bringing them into it and a woman who claims to have the same IQ as Einstein while making a career out of working with a criminal peddling fraudulent "gas caps" and herbal cures for SARS.

;D ;D ;D ;D

What a psycho!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2008, 08:42:41 AM »
By the way Slapper, here's some little tid bits of information for you as you try to claim that Muslims really aren't all that bad and that they really don't kill that many people (LOL!).

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

Islamic terrorists murder more people everyday than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years.

Monthly Jihad Report
 July 2008
Jihad Attacks:    

Countries:    

Religions:    

Dead Bodies:    

Critically Injured:    

Weekly Jihad Report
 Aug 16 - Aug 22
Jihad Attacks:    

Dead Bodies:    

Critically Injured:    

Over 11,721 attacks carried out by islamists since 9/11 ALONE.

Can't deny facts, champ.

So what, in one single of our pseudo-jihaddist attacks we slowly killed over 500,000 people:

Sanctions on Iraq (Arab source).

Sanctions on Iraq (Western source).

I know "democracy" is the new christianity, but come on!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2008, 08:46:50 AM »
So what, in one single of our pseudo-jihaddist attacks we slowly killed over 500,000 people:

Sanctions on Iraq (Arab source).

Sanctions on Iraq (Western source).

I know "democracy" is the new christianity, but come on!!

Not comparable. There you go again deflecting criticism from jihadist attacks by comparing them to something mutually exclusive.

Yes the sanctions and events by US foreign policy are questionable, but the direct comparison is where the flaw lies in your argument.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2008, 09:19:19 AM »
You defend it by arguing against his assertion that it is presently a religion of terror and oppression.

I am not argueing for Islam. I am saying, and I've said this repeteadly, that Islam is not the only religion of terror and oppresion. That is not argueing FOR Islam. But hey, thinking otherwise is YOUR problem, not mine.

It may not be your intention to defend it but you are.

You just said it: It is not my intention to defend Islam. Yet, you're saying that, in your opinion, "I am" defending Islam. That my friend is YOUR interpretation of the argument. I guess me REPETEADLY speaking out against some of the things religions, including Islam of Christianity, have done on the societies they've able to impregnate, is irrelevant. What is really relevant in your head is that my comments defend Islam, even though I've said otherwise.

I mean, here I am, an atheist from New York, a person who was about 50 yards away from Ground Zero on 09/11, telling people ALL RELIGIONS ARE SHIT, and some people here are accusing me that I am pro-Islam. I mean, if you can't see anything wrong with that then "Joey, turn the lights off and let's get the fuck out of here".

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2008, 09:20:55 AM »
Not comparable. There you go again deflecting criticism from jihadist attacks by comparing them to something mutually exclusive.

Yes the sanctions and events by US foreign policy are questionable, but the direct comparison is where the flaw lies in your argument.

But back up what you're saying man. Why are they "mutually exclusive"? Just saying so does not make it so. Explain it.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2008, 09:25:29 AM »
The point is I know it's in the Bible, yet I can discuss and criticise islams stance on homosexuality without mentioning the Bible and my point is JUST AS VALID.

The koran is definitive, it has laws and an ideological setting which is vastly different than the Bible.

Like I said, you can criticize Iran for wanting to have nukes, or the Indonesian government for killing thousands of innocent human beings. INDOINGSO you're making a hypocritical statement. And if you're OK with making hypocritical statements then...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2008, 09:29:52 AM »
No you do berate the West as if you actually live in a Middle Eastern country.

Yeah I can't believe those pesky Jews, and Christians declared a holy war this century, and mum "kill the infidels" as they strap themselves with plastic and walk into crowded markets ::)

No, I do not berate the west. I recognize the fact that our past is not a righteous past, and I do not walk around telling people to shut the fuck up just because I do not agree with them or hand out "christianity-approved" diplomas to all those who do not think that our shit don't smell just as bad as anyone else's. If you call that anti-West then you can pretty much call it good by because our perception of things has skewed so much toward irrational thinking that us killing thousands of people is not the same as Pepe and his three amigos in central America killing 300 natives because they sing in another language or pray to another God.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2008, 09:31:36 AM »
But back up what you're saying man. Why are they "mutually exclusive"? Just saying so does not make it so. Explain it.

This is a round robin argument, we could do this all day long. I'm not regurgitating my assertions I've made throughout this thread... over and over...

Like I said, you can criticize Iran for wanting to have nukes, or the Indonesian government for killing thousands of innocent human beings. INDOINGSO you're making a hypocritical statement. And if you're OK with making hypocritical statements then...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

What? I can criticise US/Britain for creating a situation which led to the death of a sinful amount of Iraqi people. But in making THAT criticism I don't have to bring in an argument of criticism of islamists do I, and vice versa.

Open a dedicated thread about the occupation if you want and I'll throw in my 2 cents.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »
This is a round robin argument, we could do this all day long. I'm not regurgitating my assertions I've made throughout this thread... over and over...

Well, that is because you have common sense after all. I mean, you do have a right to do pretty much anything you want, like jerk off in your house in front of your grandmother, say "I fuck dicks the size of Ron Coleman's arm" while eating turkey on Thanksgiving day with your family, etc. What keeps you from doing stupid shit like that is something called "common sense", it's the little voice inside your head that Jim Carey talked about so much while doing his stand up routine.

I mean, when saying shit, no matter how many shemales are in the choir behind you, when alone... thinking, you eventually hit the wall and realize you just spent all this time and effort in saying something or making a point that is totally irrelevant and ends up making you sound like a total hypocrite. A death here is the same as a death in Iran, Australia or Burkina Fasso. Just because we justify it because of religious reasons or because we're spreading democracy (the new Christianity) is irrelevant.

I invite any of you to visit European or Asian political forums to notice how pissed off 95% of the world is at us for doing the "good deed". 

What? I can criticise US/Britain for creating a situation which led to the death of a sinful amount of Iraqi people. But in making THAT criticism I don't have to bring in an argument of criticism of islamists do I, and vice versa.

Open a dedicated thread about the occupation if you want and I'll throw in my 2 cents.

What is it that you hate so much about bringing out the past of other religions when talking about Islam? One HUGE sign that an argument or debate is faulty is that one of the parties tries to condition it. You have tried to condition this argument by saying that you can discuss Islam by itself without bringing in the past of the Christian religion. I understand WHY you tried doing so (because it put you in a higher moral pedestal without making you look like a hypocritical SOB,) but faulty nonetheless.

I mean, you could've started the conversation by saying that some radical Islamic types are big time sons of bitches and I'd agree to that, as well as many other human beings, not because you are Christian or Muslim, but because you, the individual, the human being, haven't killed a soul (or so I think) and can speak about it from a higher moral standpoint.

The main problem with these type of debates is that we, I include myself, consciously toss everything into the pot: Instead of focusing our hate on that minority of Muslims that wants everyone dead unless they take the Mohamed "pledge," we extend the moral boundaries to include all Muslims, when many people know that moderate and liberal, yes liberal Muslims, they do exist; Muslims are scared shitless of the Taliban types, just as much as we are of them or we'd be if we could see what some of what our tax dollars are doing in Guantánamo or Iraq. It's much easier to criticize a country that is knee-deep in wholesale murder and then tries to hide it behind the veil of "democracy" than those who just kill.

Human beings are the same here or in China or India or Botswana. Any idea, religion or thought that makes this point invalid is a danger to human existence in this planet. That's how I see it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »
this thread screams " a brown guy fucked my white girlfriend" ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2008, 03:12:05 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I present thee XXI century USA: A country of one-liner addicts where ADD reigns supreme, The Quixote is a 3-page cheat sheet and putting "brown" and "long" in the same sentence stimulates people's nipples in a(n) (a)sexual way.

The end of the empire is near my friends.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2008, 03:16:26 PM »

LOL.

I am/was that brown guy.

I'm just not a durka.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2008, 03:17:32 PM »
this thread screams " a brown guy blew up my white girlfriend" ;D

I thought so also

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I present thee XXI century USA: A country of one-liner addicts where ADD reigns supreme, The Quixote is a 3-page cheat sheet and putting "brown" and "long" in the same sentence stimulates people's nipples in a(n) (a)sexual way.

The end of the empire is near my friends.

wow wow wow....just cause some of us think bush is a pos DOES NOT mean we dont love this country..
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2008, 07:15:51 PM »

wow wow wow....just cause some of us think bush is a pos DOES NOT mean we dont love this country..

What's a "pos"?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2008, 08:15:21 PM »

...and she liked it better!  ;D

ps Toxie - please check your PM's.  There's a gas station question in there for you.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2008, 08:40:44 AM »
Well, that is because you have common sense after all. I mean, you do have a right to do pretty much anything you want, like jerk off in your house in front of your grandmother, say "I fuck dicks the size of Ron Coleman's arm" while eating turkey on Thanksgiving day with your family, etc. What keeps you from doing stupid shit like that is something called "common sense", it's the little voice inside your head that Jim Carey talked about so much while doing his stand up routine.

I mean, when saying shit, no matter how many shemales are in the choir behind you, when alone... thinking, you eventually hit the wall and realize you just spent all this time and effort in saying something or making a point that is totally irrelevant and ends up making you sound like a total hypocrite. A death here is the same as a death in Iran, Australia or Burkina Fasso. Just because we justify it because of religious reasons or because we're spreading democracy (the new Christianity) is irrelevant.

I invite any of you to visit European or Asian political forums to notice how pissed off 95% of the world is at us for doing the "good deed". 

What is it that you hate so much about bringing out the past of other religions when talking about Islam? One HUGE sign that an argument or debate is faulty is that one of the parties tries to condition it. You have tried to condition this argument by saying that you can discuss Islam by itself without bringing in the past of the Christian religion. I understand WHY you tried doing so (because it put you in a higher moral pedestal without making you look like a hypocritical SOB,) but faulty nonetheless.

I mean, you could've started the conversation by saying that some radical Islamic types are big time sons of bitches and I'd agree to that, as well as many other human beings, not because you are Christian or Muslim, but because you, the individual, the human being, haven't killed a soul (or so I think) and can speak about it from a higher moral standpoint.

The main problem with these type of debates is that we, I include myself, consciously toss everything into the pot: Instead of focusing our hate on that minority of Muslims that wants everyone dead unless they take the Mohamed "pledge," we extend the moral boundaries to include all Muslims, when many people know that moderate and liberal, yes liberal Muslims, they do exist; Muslims are scared shitless of the Taliban types, just as much as we are of them or we'd be if we could see what some of what our tax dollars are doing in Guantánamo or Iraq. It's much easier to criticize a country that is knee-deep in wholesale murder and then tries to hide it behind the veil of "democracy" than those who just kill.

Human beings are the same here or in China or India or Botswana. Any idea, religion or thought that makes this point invalid is a danger to human existence in this planet. That's how I see it.

That wasn't my point. My point, and the other guy's points on the matter refute yours. No matter how many times you come back with the same rhetoric nothing changes, that's why I said it's round robin.

The histories of other religions can be brought into context when discussing islam, but my argument (which is valid) is that they can be discussed mutually exclusively. The historical context of Christianity when comparing them to islam in the modern world is fundamentally faulty due to the very nature of societies today compared to 700 years ago.

I never said all muslims are bad, I've clarified this within this very thread. Islam is bad - not individual muslims, although the individual muslims perpetrate the evils of islam.

Islamism and the actions of humans involved are directly linked to islam. Iraq war is directly linked to oil, not Christianity.

ps Toxie - please check your PM's.  There's a gas station question in there for you.

Wow, this shit is just boring and senseless. Nice demonstration of your 160 IQ Jag. ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2008, 09:55:45 AM »
That wasn't my point. My point, and the other guy's points on the matter refute yours. No matter how many times you come back with the same rhetoric nothing changes, that's why I said it's round robin.

How does your point refute mine? Just saying that makes you sound like a 5-year old with the "my dad is stronger than your dad" argument. And the reason it does not refute my point is that YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF READING. Had you read what I've been saying all along you'd find out that I've agreed to the fact that you can indeed criticise Islam by itself, but you are not willing to hear Islamic criticism of you (hence you bringing up the "straw man's" argument and all that bullshit". Since you will not accept any criticism from the other group of people you are criticising that makes you a hypocrite. If you're OK with being a hypocrite and making comments based on hypocritical ignorance, be my guest, although please do not curse us who criticise the flaws in your arguments out! 

The histories of other religions can be brought into context when discussing Islam, but my argument (which is valid) is that they can be discussed mutually exclusively.

But why do you insist in conditioning someone's argument to your advantage. I mean, when having an argument you can say pretty much what you want, I'm not conditioning your argument at all, but why would you try to control what I have to say? Are you that autocratic?

The historical context of Christianity when comparing them to Islam in the modern world is fundamentally faulty due to the very nature of societies today compared to 700 years ago.

The "700 years ago" argument has been refuted. You know that. Don't play stupid. We're talking about 50 years ago even.   

I never said all Muslims are bad, I've clarified this within this very thread. Islam is bad - not individual Muslims, although the individual Muslims perpetrate the evils of Islam.

No, you did not "clarify" your argument, you backpedaled your argument like a little bitch at a state hearing. Again, it's not "individual Muslims," its "a very small Muslim minority".

Islamism and the actions of humans involved are directly linked to Islam. Iraq war is directly linked to oil, not Christianity.

True, but they are defending themselves from an attack. Whether they do it as Baathists or as Mohamed's Saturday Night's Boom-Boom Unit is irrelevant. The ones who initiated the hostilities was US, the Democracy-Loving Brigade. If you do not want a re-action, do not act. Simple.

I mean, you entice someone to trade blows with you and when you bring your boys with you and the other guy brings his boys to the fight... and all you have to complaint about is that they are all Boy Scout members? I think it'd be more logical to complaint about the fact that they're kicking the shit out of you and your boys, not the fact that they are fanatical in nature.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2008, 10:24:01 AM »
How does your point refute mine? Just saying that makes you sound like a 5-year old with the "my dad is stronger than your dad" argument. And the reason it does not refute my point is that YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF READING. Had you read what I've been saying all along you'd find out that I've agreed to the fact that you can indeed criticise Islam by itself, but you are not willing to hear Islamic criticism of you (hence you bringing up the "straw man's" argument and all that bullshit". Since you will not accept any criticism from the other group of people you are criticising that makes you a hypocrite. If you're OK with being a hypocrite and making comments based on hypocritical ignorance, be my guest, although please do not curse us who criticise the flaws in your arguments out! 

But why do you insist in conditioning someone's argument to your advantage. I mean, when having an argument you can say pretty much what you want, I'm not conditioning your argument at all, but why would you try to control what I have to say? Are you that autocratic?

The "700 years ago" argument has been refuted. You know that. Don't play stupid. We're talking about 50 years ago even.   

No, you did not "clarify" your argument, you backpedaled your argument like a little bitch at a state hearing. Again, it's not "individual Muslims," its "a very small Muslim minority".

True, but they are defending themselves from an attack. Whether they do it as Baathists or as Mohamed's Saturday Night's Boom-Boom Unit is irrelevant. The ones who initiated the hostilities was US, the Democracy-Loving Brigade. If you do not want a re-action, do not act. Simple.

I mean, you entice someone to trade blows with you and when you bring your boys with you and the other guy brings his boys to the fight... and all you have to complaint about is that they are all Boy Scout members? I think it'd be more logical to complaint about the fact that they're kicking the shit out of you and your boys, not the fact that they are fanatical in nature.

I wasn't the one imposing censorship, you did in my criticising islam. In this thread alone you said I cannot criticise islam because of what Christianity and my country has done in the past. You've done it in other threads before too I think.

50 years ago? You mean Nazism? Hahaha, as if that can be compared to the islamism of today.

Seriously comrade, this is getting boring now. No matter how many superficial words you use in your next post, from my perspective and the perspective of others (except ProteinFarts the local pseudo-islamist and Jag the far left nut case) you're wrong.

Arguing with you in this thread is clearly nonsensical, everything I said in this thread still stands, but I'm out in regards to reply to further posts of yours on the same rhetoric.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2008, 05:51:35 PM »

:-*  of course she did babydoll!   it ws me! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »

Wow, this shit is just boring and senseless. Nice demonstration of your 160 IQ Jag. ::)

oooo i sence a touch of sensitivity.....did i hit close to the truth flubber?
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2008, 05:57:12 PM »
There's a gas station question in there for you.

LMFAO

Oh brother.

vroom vroom

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2008, 07:32:43 PM »
LMFAO

Oh brother.

vroom vroom

More like "boom boom" as the engine diarrheas all over the place.