Author Topic: This guy "CLAIMS" to be natural..... what a joke  (Read 7104 times)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: This guy "CLAIMS" to be natural..... what a joke
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 10:21:18 AM »
I agree with you completely, but it doesn't just got for body building.  All althletes should admit to their drug use and work together to get it legalized.  If the entire NFL stood up and said, "yes 70+% of us take illegal substances".  I don't think the NFL would ban them all.  Most olympic althletes are on something as well.  Many drugs cannot be tested for and those that can often have short enough test times that it doesn't matter.  Also, in general, they let people know when testing will happen ahead of time.  What makes me angry is how ignorant non athletes are to the drug use of athletes.  You see these sports journalists (who are only journalists because they sucked at sports themselves) damning athletes who tested positive or admitted to taking drugs as if it's a rare thing.  Getting caught is rare, MOST (70%+) professional athletes take illegal performance enhancers.  The non athletic ignorant sports fans need to wake up.

Best post in here..... 

And this thread is a prime example of the other problem with AAS.  How can you be absolutely certian a person is juicing without a positive drug test?  YOU CANT!   There is always this big hubub about juicing or not juicing and people carry on and carry on.  My wife is has a 300+ lb deadlift at 132 (we are shooting for 365 her next meet).  The other night we were training---She's with me a SHW powerlifter and our training partner, a 275er doing suspended good mornings.  The first thing the skinny little fucker watching us says when she hit 250+ lbs for her max single is STEROIDS--and its said loud enough we can hear it along with half the others in the gym.   I can say without a doubt my wife has never touched an anabolic steroid except for those prescribed for her patients.   She trains her ass off and eats right. 

Its real easy to point fingers and accuse and accuse, but lets face it WHO GIVES A SHIT?  Get yourself to be the best you can be.  Do or don't take drugs, whatever your decision is, stand by that decision and live with it.  Do I think the guy in question is drug free?  Nah, but why make a big deal out of it?  If its an issue, put him in a situation where he's drug tested and prove it.  Its not worth going on and on and on over.     

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 04:53:33 PM »
People who are confident in themselves and are secure dont really care whos juicing or whos bigger then who...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »
I don't think anyone on this section of the board cares who is juicing or who isn't.  It's just always amusing to see people who obviously are on gear that claim to be natural.  Why the charade?  Just be honest with yourself and others instead of perpetuating the belief that a top class physique can be attained without the assistance of drugs.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2008, 06:59:52 PM »
I believe he is natural. :) 

Advances in creatine delivery system, whey/casinate blends, and core training methods really can create some freaky physiques.  Most likely he uses the revolutionary Doggcrap training methods which has show drug like gains many with good genetics.

dustin

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »
I believe he is natural. :) 

Advances in creatine delivery system, whey/casinate blends, and core training methods really can create some freaky physiques.  Most likely he uses the revolutionary Doggcrap training methods which has show drug like gains many with good genetics.

Still takes a God damn century to put on sheaths of muscle like that though.

Supraphysiological physique = supraphysiological levels of drugs and hormones. It's not outlandish to assume that a juicepig like that kid is on the sauce... because... he IS on the sauce. But no shame. Let the rednecks and politically correct boneheads live with their steroid stigma. Who cares? As long as it's not interfering with your health, career or social life it's all good, baby!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 06:26:12 AM »
I don't think anyone on this section of the board cares who is juicing or who isn't.  It's just always amusing to see people who obviously are on gear that claim to be natural.  Why the charade?  Just be honest with yourself and others instead of perpetuating the belief that a top class physique can be attained without the assistance of drugs.

That is my issue.

It would be like a stripper with 48HH tits walking around telling people her tits are real, when in reality everyone knows they are fake.

It also sends a false signal to people about what you can attain as a natural.

If people knew the limits of a true natural bodybuilder, they would quit training. it takes a good 15 years to get big without drugs and most people want to be big right NOW.

Why lie? to make themselves look better than everyone else. typical ego conflict.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 08:26:45 AM »
That is my issue.

It would be like a stripper with 48HH tits walking around telling people her tits are real, when in reality everyone knows they are fake.

It also sends a false signal to people about what you can attain as a natural.

If people knew the limits of a true natural bodybuilder, they would quit training. it takes a good 15 years to get big without drugs and most people want to be big right NOW.

Why lie? to make themselves look better than everyone else. typical ego conflict.

8)

It's kind of like the guy at the party with no tolerance for alcohol who gets hammered off of two beers & goes around telling everyone he drank a case of beer & a fifth of whiskey.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »
I have been around and trained with AAS users for 10 years, one thing i can spot is a steroid user.

This guy is juiced to the tits, no doubt about it.

8)

You haven't seen me yet, young Overload.

I wonder if you could peg my usage?   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 09:26:31 PM »
Probably not with DIV! Hes powerlifter. Strong but not lean, no six pack and i am assuming not a hard vascualar look. Maybe when i see the poundages you use there might be a question as to how this guy throws up this much weight, however, there are people that are cock strong

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »
wow i might be new to the game but i aint no fool this fella is as natural as my 3 foot dick

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2008, 12:25:01 AM »
I would lean towards he is or has used AAS, however, like Vet said you cannot know for sure...not form those pics and not unless you knew the guy.

Like Vet said and like I have been preaching on here for years, there are guys out there that can build big bad ripped physiques without steroids...few but they are out there.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »
You haven't seen me yet, young Overload.

I wonder if you could peg my usage?   ;D

DIV

Only one way to find out... ;D

-------------------------------------------------

This Adrain dude is on.

No natural/drug free guy on this earth is ripped at 240 pounds with a face holding 20 pounds of water. Come on guys, it's quite obvious here.

8)

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2008, 07:25:45 PM »
where did u get 240 from? and u can see my cheek bones' it the off season u cant see them

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »
where did u get 240 from? and u can see my cheek bones' it the off season u cant see them

Only you really know if you're using or not, but if you have those kind of genetics why aren't you playing professional sports?

I think you're probably on something, at least moderate doses of AAS.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

swiftndeadly

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »
Either way he looks good.....the gyno is there but it could certainly be related to puberty.  Personally, I don't believe he's natural but at the end of the day the only person that matters is numero uno.