Author Topic: Bodybuilders and older women  (Read 8316 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Bodybuilders and older women
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 05:53:13 PM »
hell no I wasnt talking about ronnie coleman!!! No girl likes that shit. Your pic is a good example actually. Someone that looks jacked with clothes on and is ripped with size when clothes are off. Maybe we misunderstood each other

I THINK GIRLS WOULD LIKE THIS MASS MONSTER.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2011, 05:56:55 PM »
I agree. This is what I was saying before. For some reason, older woman dig a really jacked guy more than the young ones. Not too sure why.

I think its to be more with being 'manly'

This girl loves my size

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 06:27:23 PM »
ped
booze
saber tooth

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »
Chicks in their 20's and possibly early 30's hate the big muscular look. They would rather go for one of those guy on the show "Twilight" who have toned bodies. However, older women absolutely LOVE the big, muscular look. For some reason, and I don't know why, but older woman just like it a lot!

They like muscle of any sort, just because the men their age are fat, old, and broken down ect where the young muscle stud is healthy and strapping.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »
They like muscle of any sort, just because the men their age are fat, old, and broken down ect where the young muscle stud is healthy and strapping.

This.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 06:55:01 PM »
I am assuming that younger women like the really lean look on men with mainly abs showing.  For example, the look that is in movies at the moment.  Even Conan wasn't that big in the recent movie. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »
There is nothing better than tight 18 yr. old pussy.
T

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2011, 07:11:56 PM »

This post made me almost spit
My coke Zero out.....  The text he wrote along with the facial expression in the pic is fucking hilarious. Bro you wouldb lucky to fuck a whore at surf club at the jersey shore with your bald head and arab genetics. FOH thinking women like your look.  Your one of those guys that takes himself entirely too seriously.  Stay faithful to your woman my friend. BTW for an arab your build is sub par. Your torso is extremely conditioned and looks good but your other body parts are very below average. I know a cpl persian dudes who would
Make you look like u never picked up a weight.

Only thing being taken too seriously is you towards my post ;)  Especially by going back and re-editing it to about twice the size as your original post lol.  

I'm also not Arab and never claimed to have a great "bodybuilder" type physique...am just posting what the majority of women like and truth is they don't care so much if your arms and delts aren't as conditioned as your torso, etc.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 07:21:33 PM »
Your right bro.... Lol
I just edited cuz i ddint want to seem as big a dick as it first came off as. All jokes tho. Ur torso is insane tho bud

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 08:14:36 PM »
I have to say. I've been with just as many 30-34 year olds lately as girls in their 20s and I'm 26. So yea the older ones like it. I've gone as young as 18 though and she liked it too

They all like it... these who say they doesn't, well just lok what happens when they are "with you". They suddenly have an urge to "show" you to all her girl-friends, and you can sense the feeling of being proud when they do that. 17-30+, from my exp. - they all like it, or - most of them..

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
There is nothing better than tight 18 yr. old pussy.

ditto

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »
Your right bro.... Lol
I just edited cuz i ddint want to seem as big a dick as it first came off as. All jokes tho. Ur torso is insane tho bud

thanks man I was also joking about the whole Arab / East Indian genetics thing lol.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2011, 02:35:46 AM »
Never thought about it.
 ::)

Haha, you're old...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 03:15:32 AM »

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2011, 03:26:24 AM »
Ofc they prefer older women.a older women knows how to cook,how to comfort their men,not to make case of all stupid things chicks do.And they surely know how to act in bed too  :D
GETBIG!

lesaucer

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2011, 04:00:49 AM »
fellas I highly recommmend to have a older gf, no bullshit, great food,etc  8) im 21 she is 47 lolz but looks like 27, meet her when i was 19  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2011, 04:14:46 AM »
haha the silent hater muscle center.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2011, 04:44:09 AM »
Speaking from experience girls of all ages basically like something like this  ;D

Some muscle, lean, handsome face, brown skin, East Indian or Arab genetics, etc
Here in Holland girls often fall for these dark(er) guys, the Maroccans or Antillians. In their 20s they go back to Dutch guys, but by then they got a few mixed kids and they have been beaten up quite a few times... :-X

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2011, 05:31:44 AM »
Damn, what can I say. Broke up with my girlfriend, but we still stay in touch an we still do it. Now even more freaky than before.

She 40, I'm 30. I guess they like muscles more. Looks like we're fuck buddies. Guess If she heard this term, she wouldn't like it. Like I said, we get along better now than before and we see eachother once per two weeks, If I'm horny once per week.

Now I wait for someoney to write: "You don't have muscles." :)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011, 05:37:29 AM »
Reg Lewis & Mae West

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2011, 05:39:16 AM »
Damn, what can I say. Broke up with my girlfriend, but we still stay in touch an we still do it. Now even more freaky than before.

She 40, I'm 30. I guess they like muscles more. Looks like we're fuck buddies. Guess If she heard this term, she wouldn't like it. Like I said, we get along better now than before and we see eachother once per two weeks, If I'm horny once per week.

Now I wait for someoney to write: "You don't have muscles." :)

It's obvious that you don't have muscles  :D
GETBIG!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2011, 05:42:16 AM »