Author Topic: Still keep on growing. Almost 94kg  (Read 18841 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Still keep on growing. Almost 94kg
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 05:08:31 AM »
You are the master of 武士道.
I used to try to. But, I prefer the absolute liberty even if they call me i am out of 武士道.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 05:13:36 AM »
Looking worse than ever, why don't you quit this gay hobby(which you don't have the genetics for anyway) and try to help your crazy wife get out of institution?
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 05:16:18 AM »
Kyo

It is evident that your biceps are bigger, but you have a long way to go until you can match biceps like these!

Q

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 05:17:45 AM »
Kyo

It is evident that your biceps are bigger, but you have a long way to go until you can match biceps like these!

I want to see but Yellow flog have more legs than me i think. ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2008, 05:18:36 AM »
Looking worse than ever, why don't you quit this gay hobby(which you don't have the genetics for anyway) and try to help your crazy wife get out of institution?

Most of us here don't have good genetics; should we just not lift at all because of it?
I hate the State.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 05:20:38 AM »
Most of us here don't have good genetics; should we just not lift at all because of it?

A real man puts his marriage and his wifes sanity ahead of cruising the net posting new gay pics everyday and talking to other musclehunks. Kyumo is a disgrace and should die by his own sword.
E

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 05:21:13 AM »

Everyone on Getbig is genetic elite.  You didn't know that?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 05:21:58 AM »
A real man puts his marriage and his wifes sanity ahead of cruising the net posting new gay pics everyday and talking to other musclehunks. Kyumo is a disgrace and should die by his own sword.

Hmm...maybe he did his best and it just didn't work out. Maybe this is how he is dealing with the loss; we shouldn't be so quick to judge.
I hate the State.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 05:24:01 AM »
Hmm...maybe he did his best and it just didn't work out. Maybe this is how he is dealing with the loss; we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

No, see Kyumo decided to judge other people, in fact he made a habit of judging other people daily on here. How they look, how they live etc. Now I judge him. And I am telling you he is a despicable man.
E

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 05:27:42 AM »
you are telling us for 2 years that you're gonna compete...when is this special day?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008, 05:28:10 AM »
No, see Kyumo decided to judge other people, in fact he made a habit of judging other people daily on here. How they look, how they live etc. Now I judge him. And I am telling you he is a despicable man.

Fair enough...I don't judge physiques because mine is horrible.
I hate the State.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2008, 05:30:06 AM »
Fair enough...I don't judge physiques because mine is horrible.

I don't judge other physiques either, because it is an act of homosexuality. I do make it a point to tell Kyumo how shitty he looks though and that he is the worst husband in the history of the world and if I ever see him I will probably slap the ricetaste out of his mouth.
E

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2008, 05:32:14 AM »
I don't judge other physiques either, because it is an act of homosexuality. I do make it a point to tell Kyumo how shitty he looks though and that he is the worst husband in the history of the world and if I ever see him I will probably slap the ricetaste out of his mouth.

Man, sometimes you just can't help people; from what I understand his wife was beyond help; there is a breaking point. I think he did his best and he is trying to move on. You don't think that's possible?
I hate the State.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2008, 05:33:11 AM »
you are telling us for 2 years that you're gonna compete...when is this special day?
This spring I was horrible and ended up with dead last place due to dieting down from fat state.
This year Paco is my trainer and we shoot for the next spring again.
Maybe this is the last year for my bodybuilding career.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 05:35:32 AM »
Man, sometimes you just can't help people; from what I understand his wife was beyond help; there is a breaking point. I think he did his best and he is trying to move on. You don't think that's possible?

No, his love for other men is what drove her crazy. This is documented. So what does he do in her absence? He comes out of the closet even further, on an international scale no less. He is putting shame on his wife and her entire family with his not so thinly veiled gay comments on here and by posting naked pics of himself. I can't wait to slap that guy, I may even whip him with his own belt. Perhaps Chinese water torture even, we'll see.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 05:36:51 AM »
This spring I was horrible and ended up with dead last place due to dieting down from fat state.
This year Paco is my trainer and we shoot for the next spring again.
Maybe this is the last year for my bodybuilding career.

You don't have a bodybuilding career. You are a career deadbeat husband. You need me to come sort you out?
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2008, 05:41:44 AM »
You don't have a bodybuilding career. You are a career deadbeat husband. You need me to come sort you out?

Why don't you travel to Spain and do that?
Q

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2008, 05:41:59 AM »
anybody can bulk up and get fat it takes talent to get lean.... ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2008, 05:44:46 AM »
Why don't you travel to Spain and do that?

Spain to fight a Nip? Makes no sense. You tell me where he lives and I will go there. It's obvious no one on here cares enough about the mentally insane to tell this guy to do the right thing, looks like I will have to beat some sense into him. He is probably way too yellow to show up though.
E

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2008, 05:44:46 AM »
No, his love for other men is what drove her crazy. This is documented. So what does he do in her absence? He comes out of the closet even further, on an international scale no less. He is putting shame on his wife and her entire family with his not so thinly veiled gay comments on here and by posting naked pics of himself. I can't wait to slap that guy, I may even whip him with his own belt. Perhaps Chinese water torture even, we'll see.

He is not gay. He likes this, believe me, we all like this...look how big the jugs are.... :o 100% natural!

I hate the State.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2008, 05:46:47 AM »
He is not gay. He likes this, believe me, we all like this...look how big the jugs are.... :o 100% natural!

He talks about mens bodies all day, hides in locker rooms to take pics of twinks, his wife caught him playing hide the 3 inch noodle with a young gym goer. He is gay alright.
E

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2008, 05:49:59 AM »
He talks about mens bodies all day, hides in locker rooms to take pics of twinks, his wife caught him playing hide the 3 inch noodle with a young gym goer. He is gay alright.

Meh..who cares..but those jugs...damn... :o
I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2008, 05:50:42 AM »
Spain to fight a Nip? Makes no sense. You tell me where he lives and I will go there. It's obvious no one on here cares enough about the mentally insane to tell this guy to do the right thing, looks like I will have to beat some sense into him. He is probably way too yellow to show up though.

::) ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2008, 05:52:41 AM »
Meh..who cares..but those jugs...damn... :o

I got a bitch naked in my bed with a better body than that. Believe me, don't believe me, it makes no difference to me. Let's get back to Kyumos mistreatment of his wife. What do you think he should do? I suggest give up bodybuilding, at least Getbig anyway, and try to help her. What do you think?
E

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2008, 05:52:59 AM »

Wow,cute face! But tits are insanely huge. Are they really natural? ::)