Author Topic: Why won't True Adonis answer if he has taken ephedrine or ephedra?  (Read 2411 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Why won't True Adonis answer if he has taken ephedrine or ephedra?
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 10:19:01 AM »
Adrenal Fatigue. Also can cause and instability of insulin not regulating correctly.

Bingo.  Caffeine knocks me out if I'm already tired.

Coach I'd like to see that article you wrote.  Got a link?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2008, 10:26:31 AM »
Did you know that the supplement companies spike sythetic ephedrine in Mau Huang to insure its potenacy?

The herb is so unpredictable is why they do this.

You know that you have used "legal speed" don't you?

Did you do your 225 deadlits for 1,000 reps strung out on speed?

Did you get lean for your 2nd place finish strung out of speed?

Did the mental edge you got being on legal speed give you the confidence to life more weight and build more muscle?

Do you rationalize not being a speed user because you didn't know how Mau Huang was really manufactured?

the important question is do you consider yourself a lifetime drug free person even after you've used legal speed?

How do you rationalize your usage and judge others?

I'm just curious form a Physiological  perspective how you can justify your usage and be so judgmental of others?

Is it because you were IGNORANT to what you were ingesting?

Who the fuck is this loser?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 10:29:26 AM »
Adrenal Fatigue. Also can cause and instability of insulin not regulating correctly.
I posted that I had this response on another forum and most of the people were surprised/shocked that I had that response but than when looking into Adrenal Fatigue via Tapeworms suggestions I came across that as well as a possible reaction to stimulants.