Author Topic: Question for Croatch  (Read 2282 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Croatch
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »
hahahaha believe whatever u want xfactor-if u think im jealous then whatever haha
im pretty sure its not even u in the pics
and yes please post pics of your new desk and carpet in your office ::)

lmao now it's not me in the pictures.  You poor soul you don't know what to think do you.  It makes me laugh knowing I can go and come back in weeks, month whatever and you are still here talking about the same boring shit too scared to post a pic, living your pathetic existence, while I stare and laugh.  hahahha You will always be two steps back my friend.  

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »
 lmao now it's not me in the pictures.  You poor soul you don't know what to think do you.  It makes me laugh knowing I can go and come back in weeks, month whatever and you are still here talking about the same boring shit too scared to post a pic, living your pathetic existence, while I stare and laugh.  hahahha You will always be two steps back my friend.  
u were gone?
w

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 06:51:46 PM »
You are bragging to bunch of anonymous guys on a website.  I can't imagine how obnoxious you must be in person.

And I can only imagine the social life that you live without to be posting on chat forums each and every weekend.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 06:53:08 PM »
And I can only imagine the social life that you live without to be posting on chat forums each and every weekend.

and i could care less, unlike you who wants a bunch of anonymous men to like him, fruitcup.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 06:54:27 PM »

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »

Yeah-we know about your pathetic social life......sitting around the bed dreaming of Derek Anthony in his thong while you spank the monkey.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 08:23:30 PM »
Actually I just took a role as a Vice President of Sales and Marketing for a division of one of the biggest companies in the world.  So I won't be around as much as time is a major constraint.  Will post some new pics soon though of my trip to Brazil and Dominican, along with some other cool shit I am doing.

Thank god!