Author Topic: Kai Green's "Crab Walk"...  (Read 8077 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Kai Green's "Crab Walk"...
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 04:21:26 AM »
His routines are fine. The NY Pro 2008 routine wasn't his best, but check out the NY Pro 2007, Colorado Pro 2007, Keystone Pro 2007, etc. One of the best posers of the modern era.

If you want to see mandatory shots held for 10 seconds, watch the prejudging. ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 04:23:36 AM »
His routines are fine. The NY Pro 2008 routine wasn't his best, but check out the NY Pro 2007, Colorado Pro 2007, Keystone Pro 2007, etc. One of the best posers of the modern era.

If you want to see mandatory shots held for 10 seconds, watch the prejudging. ;)

Dude I've seen two of his routines in the last year.  This one and the CowBoy one.  You can't get any gayer than these two.  I mean the dude has his fucking thong shoved so far up his ass he has to shimmy back and forth on stage.  My drunk grandmother can do a more graceful handstand than him.   

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 04:29:39 AM »

You cant even call these "posing" routines.  Its more like some kind of gay stripping. :-X

If you wanna see posing, check out some of the classical boybuilders like Corney, Arnold, etc.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 04:33:03 AM »
:o

haha i seen it before. looks like somekind of predator monkey. its like pure comedy.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008, 04:35:56 AM »
His posing is good.
But personaly i dont like it.

BTW
He is the only IFBB pro i want to meet in person. He does whatever he wants even fvking grapefruit. Gotta be a free mind person.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 04:43:04 AM »
His posing is good.
But personaly i dont like it.

BTW
He is the only IFBB pro i want to meet in person. He does whatever he wants even fvking grapefruit. Gotta be a free mind person.

people who fuck grapefruits interest you? you seem to have high standards.

HCMuscle84

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 05:20:43 AM »
he doesnt pose...he dances.  makes me sick.  he has this reputation for being one of the better posers right now, and honestly i have no clue how he got that.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2008, 03:54:13 PM »
Dude I've seen two of his routines in the last year.  This one and the CowBoy one.  You can't get any gayer than these two.  I mean the dude has his fucking thong shoved so far up his ass he has to shimmy back and forth on stage.  My drunk grandmother can do a more graceful handstand than him.   

Not sure which cowboy one you mean. If you want to see his routines as gay, that's your choice, but he does things that none of the modern pros do, like headstands and worms, which the crowd love.

You cant even call these "posing" routines.  Its more like some kind of gay stripping. :-X

If you wanna see posing, check out some of the classical boybuilders like Corney, Arnold, etc.

I've seen Corney and Arnold, and they're great posers, but for a different reason. Kai has great mandatory shots, he just chooses not to base his whole routine on hitting still poses, and it works for him. Lee Labrada is similar to Kai, in that he liked to constantly move around and keep the crowd interested.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2008, 11:40:51 PM »
Not sure which cowboy one you mean. If you want to see his routines as gay, that's your choice, but he does things that none of the modern pros do, like headstands and worms, which the crowd love.

I've seen Corney and Arnold, and they're great posers, but for a different reason. Kai has great mandatory shots, he just chooses not to base his whole routine on hitting still poses, and it works for him. Lee Labrada is similar to Kai, in that he liked to constantly move around and keep the crowd interested.

yeah cause 3/4 of the crowd at bodybuilding shows are either bi or fags.  LOL.  You are probably one of them. 

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2008, 11:46:36 PM »
yeah cause 3/4 of the crowd at bodybuilding shows are either bi or fags.  LOL.  You are probably one of them. 

Doesn't matter if I'm gay or not, but if you speak for the heterosexual community, tell me what 'you guys' want to see from a posing routine? I'm talking what EXCITES you, not what is 'morally right' or a copout like that.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:28 PM »
Doesn't matter if I'm gay or not, but if you speak for the heterosexual community, tell me what 'you guys' want to see from a posing routine? I'm talking what EXCITES you, not what is 'morally right' or a copout like that.

I don't care if you're gay or not.  My point is a lot of crowds at bodybuilding shows especially at the pro level are gay/bi and see the posing as some sort of stripper let's see some skin type opportunity instead of a actual artistic endeavor that truly accentuates the physique.  The gay crowd tends to cheapen the entire posing routine.  Did you ever see fucking Arnold or Sergio do what Kai does?  Fuck no.  It's gay and silly and more a type of entertainment than a posing routine.  If gays want entertainment they should go to a Thunder from Down Under show or whatever it is you guys go to.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 12:22:22 AM »
He is the only IFBB pro i want to meet in person.

I bet you gave "grapefruit" tattooed next to your butthole

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »
He and kamali have very similar midsections... he's like stan McCrary with big limbs.  I think he's got the ugliest build of all this years contest winners.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 12:41:32 AM »
Maybe not the best physique, but the best poser today.

Compare Pavol Jablonickys superior physique with Kai's and their posing routines.

If Pavol had a better routine and posed better he would have gone places!
Q

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 01:16:55 AM »
At this rate, the only way it can get any gayer is if he starts incorporating his grapefruit into his posing routines. :-X :-X

Can't be that far away.....he's already doing the whole Costume thing....
HAHA, RON.....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 01:23:46 AM »
I don't think Pavol has a superior physique to Kai. Better waistline, sure, but Kai is much bigger and well proportioned.

I don't care if you're gay or not.  My point is a lot of crowds at bodybuilding shows especially at the pro level are gay/bi and see the posing as some sort of stripper let's see some skin type opportunity instead of a actual artistic endeavor that truly accentuates the physique.  The gay crowd tends to cheapen the entire posing routine.  Did you ever see fucking Arnold or Sergio do what Kai does?  Fuck no.  It's gay and silly and more a type of entertainment than a posing routine.  If gays want entertainment they should go to a Thunder from Down Under show or whatever it is you guys go to.

I doubt it's just the gay folks who are cheering. The thing is, Kai's routines ARE artistic. He creates a story, as is evident in his Arnold Classic 2008 routine. The first minute he's hardly even posing, but he's creating a story. The next minute he builds on that with some freaky back shots. The pure muscularity on show is crazy. Sadly he ran over the time limit, otherwise it would have been even more spectacular.

Kai won the Best Presentation award for the Colorado Pro 2006 & 2007. His routine in 2006 was pretty good. Check it out here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/06colprocomp.htm

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 02:47:25 AM »
Q

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 04:58:01 AM »
I don't think Pavol has a superior physique to Kai. Better waistline, sure, but Kai is much bigger and well proportioned.

I doubt it's just the gay folks who are cheering. The thing is, Kai's routines ARE artistic. He creates a story, as is evident in his Arnold Classic 2008 routine. The first minute he's hardly even posing, but he's creating a story. The next minute he builds on that with some freaky back shots. The pure muscularity on show is crazy. Sadly he ran over the time limit, otherwise it would have been even more spectacular.

Kai won the Best Presentation award for the Colorado Pro 2006 & 2007. His routine in 2006 was pretty good. Check it out here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/06colprocomp.htm

Artistic?  They are stupid and silly.  A bodybuilder is meant to pose. Kai looks like a drunk ape up there on stage trying to do handstands, walking around on his tippy toes or whatever the fuck he's trying to do.  This isn't ballet.  If he's so "artistic" maybe he should try his luck on So You Think You Can Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or like I said Thunder from Down Under.  They'd love him.  Scroll to 0:59  LOL WTF is that?  A throw back to some sort of African bush dance?  Pathetic.  I mean are you and I even watching the same video? 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 05:09:27 AM »
 Nothing gay or homoerotic in that. Only a cynic would say that that was gay cabaret. I always ask myself 'what would John Wayne think?'. John* would be impressed by the handstand splits and asscrack action.

Real name Marion Morrison.
O

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 05:18:19 AM »
Artistic?  They are stupid and silly.  A bodybuilder is meant to pose. Kai looks like a drunk ape up there on stage trying to do handstands, walking around on his tippy toes or whatever the fuck he's trying to do.  This isn't ballet.  If he's so "artistic" maybe he should try his luck on So You Think You Can Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or like I said Thunder from Down Under.  They'd love him.  Scroll to 0:59  LOL WTF is that?  A throw back to some sort of African bush dance?  Pathetic.  I mean are you and I even watching the same video? 

He did the headstand perfectly. If you watch, you'll see that Kai is constantly posing. 0:59 of the 2006 Colorado Pro? It was a tribute to the great Marcel Marceau.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 05:23:31 AM »
MuscleMcAnus

00:59 and onwards to 01:05 in Boonstacks clip is epic posing at it's finest!
Q

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 06:06:22 AM »
Fixed...

Here is a real poser...

I hate the State.

spinnis

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 06:33:12 AM »
Fixed...

Here is a real poser...

Fucking amazing.

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 06:35:53 AM »
Fucking amazing.

Good pose

But will never be Mr O...no lower lats/back/calves

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2008, 01:52:46 AM »
Can't be that far away.....he's already doing the whole Costume thing....
LOL at "kai gay lion" ;D