Author Topic: How I grew 1.5 inches in the last year.  (Read 5685 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: How I grew 1.5 inches in the last year.
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »
::)
A bit bitter from me not answering your PM`s regarding advice I see.

Well, yes I have asked you for advice since I respect your gains and what you've shown on here, but you haven't responded half of the time.  I also ask Swedish Viking for advice quite a bit, and he's never failed to respond to any questions I have.  I have never fully believed in your charade yet have given you the benefit of the doubt and the chance to prove otherwise.  You sir are a cad.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 05:53:43 PM »
Well, yes I have asked you for advice since I respect your gains and what you've shown on here, but you haven't responded half of the time.  I also ask Swedish Viking for advice quite a bit, and he's never failed to respond to any questions I have.  I have never fully believed in your charade yet have given you the benefit of the doubt and the chance to prove otherwise.  You sir are a cad.
I do apologize but my PM box is currently at 2467.  I try to answer as many as I can.

I will take your questions now if you like.   Also, there is no charade. I eat what I say and it is now available for anyone to see as I track it daily via another site.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 05:58:14 PM »
I do apologize but my PM box is currently at 2467.  I try to answer as many as I can.

I will take your questions now if you like.   Also, there is no charade. I eat what I say and it is now available for anyone to see as I track it daily via another site.
Here is what I have eaten so far today.  About half of my calories for the day.

1. Tuna Medallions with Onion Raisin Relish
    Sweet Potato smothered in City Tavern Applesauce.  (City Tavern recipe)
2. 248 gram Grapefruit
3.Snickers Bar Protein
4. Kim and Scott`s Pizza Pretzel
5. City Tavern Oatmeal cookies (City Tavern Recipe)
6. 1 scoop of Protein.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 06:03:39 PM »
THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A MUSCLETECH AD THAN ANYTHING  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008, 06:24:15 PM »
Here is what I have eaten so far today.  About half of my calories for the day.

1. Tuna Medallions with Onion Raisin Relish
    Sweet Potato smothered in City Tavern Applesauce.  (City Tavern recipe)
2. 248 gram Grapefruit
3.Snickers Bar Protein
4. Kim and Scott`s Pizza Pretzel
5. City Tavern Oatmeal cookies (City Tavern Recipe)
6. 1 scoop of Protein.

I'm surprised to see a scoop of protein. What brand to you prefer?

*before some wannabe-a-legend-on-getbig types up "straight from the tap", we're talking scoops here.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 06:25:44 PM »

*before some wannabe-a-legend-on-getbig types up "straight from the tap", we're talking scoops here.

You are such an Alpha Male.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 06:45:47 PM »

I think MuscleMilk tastes the best.  I`m open to any suggestions regarding protein powder.  It allows me to eat more of the things I enjoy, that way I`m not forced to eat protein at every meal and I can bake some wonderful recipes and cookies.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2008, 08:53:55 PM »

Fair enough.  We all know that you have obtained psuedo-celebrity status on here and get as much fan and hate mail as Jose Canseco.

I do, however, like the idea of you dueling wits with the Swedish Viking.  You should hear about some of his adventures.  You are obviously an educated man as is he, and you have both achieved results which most would be quite envious of.  You advocate the simple sugar while he scoffs at it.  He rejects modern food preparation while you thrive on it.  You regularly imbibe in fine wine while he has dangerous reactions to it.  Yet both have achieved results.  Who stands in the right?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »
Fair enough.  We all know that you have obtained psuedo-celebrity status on here and get as much fan and hate mail as Jose Canseco.

I do, however, like the idea of you dueling wits with the Swedish Viking.  You should hear about some of his adventures.  You are obviously an educated man as is he, and you have both achieved results which most would be quite envious of.  You advocate the simple sugar while he scoffs at it.  He rejects modern food preparation while you thrive on it.  You regularly imbibe in fine wine while he has dangerous reactions to it.  Yet both have achieved results.  Who stands in the right?
Both.
Everything works as long as it is not to excess.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2008, 09:04:28 PM »
Both.
Everything works as long as it is not to excess.

Ahh but you have consistently refuted his arguments.....

How can he be right?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »

How can he be right?
His diet approach is not wrong for the results he has achieved.  Where he is wrong is in thinking he has the ability to taste a nanoparticle.

He is also wrong about organic versus conventional fruit.  I only buy sustainable as does he, but I do so for different reasons.  All evidence points to organic not any better than conventional as long as the seed is the same.

I also think he is missing a huge part in his life regarding cuisine.  I do think that of most people though as most never learn to appreciate food in its many forms. 

My diet method is superior in that I do not limit myself at all.  Whatever I like, be it a a Fillet of Kobe Beef and an Orange Glazed Arugula salad with Garlic Aioli or just a  simple Oreo cookie, I eat.  Food is too good not to eat.  Nothing should be not eaten.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »
TA knows the pleasure of snickers bars....
That is something I can respect.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2008, 09:26:27 PM »

How can he be right?
Swedish is missing out on a whole field of science and art called Gastronomy.

I do like Steak Tartare every now and then though.  Except I am sure I prepare it way better than he can. :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2008, 09:31:18 PM »
I make something out of this book everyday!

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2008, 09:33:23 PM »
THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A MUSCLETECH AD THAN ANYTHING  ::)

DIE

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 01:31:58 AM »

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 02:05:23 AM »

How can he be right?

well...consistantly refuted my arguments with more arguments backed by abstracts of articles which don't actually support his argument or articles which actually support both arguments OR with a comeback written in words that I know he doesn't use in real life in an attempt to sound like a hyper intellectual(this was mostly during his 'Queen's English' stage).

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 03:17:48 AM »

well...consistantly refuted my arguments with more arguments backed by abstracts of articles which don't actually support his argument or articles which actually support both arguments OR with a comeback written in words that I know he doesn't use in real life in an attempt to sound like a hyper intellectual(this was mostly during his 'Queen's English' stage).

Believe me bro, I'm all for you.

I challenged him to match your knowledge of nutrition and training and to take a look at your pics on your website of you in fantastic condition as proof.  And I noted to him that you have competed.  You're one of the few people on here able to call his bluff with out repeated google-sessions.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 06:49:06 AM »
Believe me bro, I'm all for you.

I challenged him to match your knowledge of nutrition and training and to take a look at your pics on your website of you in fantastic condition as proof.  And I noted to him that you have competed.  You're one of the few people on here able to call his bluff with out repeated google-sessions.
Find a room you two and go gnaw on some organic beef bones as you take turns sniffing each others rotten underarms.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 06:52:33 AM »
Revel and bask in the unkemptness of putrid stink.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 07:10:29 AM »
Find a room you two and go gnaw on some organic beef bones as you take turns sniffing each others rotten underarms.

So I somehow compare to your legion of "toadies" that follow you around on this board?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 07:16:01 AM »
So I somehow compare to your legion of "toadies" that follow you around on this board?

I was just funning.  Swedish Meatball is delusional.  In a few years he will snap out of it.  It is but just a phase.  He wants to challenge the American Cancer Society with no evidence and then believe it, he is more than welcome.  Wherever the Science goes, I shall follow.

Faith has no place in society in any realm.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 07:23:35 AM »

OLD FASHIONED Pre dinner ( old fashioned glass )
4.0 cl.Bourbon , Scotch or Rye whiskey
1 sugar cube
2 Dashes Angostura Bitter
1 Splash Soda Water
Place suger cube in old fashioned glass and saturate with bitter, as a dash of soda water. Muddle until dissolve. Fill the glass with ice cubes and add whisky. Garnish with orange slice, lemon twist and two maraschino cherries

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 08:26:57 AM »
I was just funning.  Swedish Meatball is delusional.  In a few years he will snap out of it.  It is but just a phase.  He wants to challenge the American Cancer Society with no evidence and then believe it, he is more than welcome.  Wherever the Science goes, I shall follow.

Faith has no place in society in any realm.

I don't know, he's told me that he hasn't been sick in a long, long time since he started eating raw.  I think he could be on to something, but it's just not for everyone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 08:32:17 AM »
I don't know, he's told me that he hasn't been sick in a long, long time since he started eating raw.  I think he could be on to something, but it's just not for everyone.
I haven`t been to the doctor since i was 7.  I haven`t taken a pill of any kind other than a child Multivitamin when I was a child.  Flintstones I think they were.