Author Topic: Have Johnny Falcon and True Adonis ever gone head to head?  (Read 5155 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Have Johnny Falcon and True Adonis ever gone head to head?
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »
Both all natural athletes.

"If you don't mind you asking...?"

You just did.

i laugh when they load the question with a question that they already know the answer to LOL  ;D
A

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »
Methamphetamine is a hell of a drug. Mr falcon is the most delusional f*ck*r ever to appear on this board...he makes Vince Goodrum look normal.. :D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »
i have talons to spare , thus if they are stolen or spent , the falcon simply replaces/crafts or seeds for more delectable talons

Plus if you ever run out of talons I will wield mine for you!   ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 07:59:04 PM »
Plus if you ever run out of talons I will wield mine for you!   ;D
michael vick was a falcon look where it got him  :-\

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »
michael vick was a falcon look where it got him  :-\

He's fine.   :)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2008, 08:22:14 PM »
Adonis is a legend, "daddywaddy" is a skinny twink and meth addict

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 02:51:45 AM »
TalonMaster Falcon is the Way.

Q

Moosejay

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2008, 07:29:43 AM »
a yes epheremal, excellent word, i am now very attentive to your old and wise vocubulary that you may have developed over lifetimes, for all i know u could be the master of all times hiding behind a masterful name like "Moosejay"  . The masses scoff at everything before looking at the deeper encodings, and the MooseJay hybrid human of the animal human perspective beyond much of our reach. why am i elaborating? ephermal is the first time that word has ever been used here as everything is 'changed' day to day many exhaust in there attempts at keeping pace in a discussion the more change that takes place or unanswerd questions when the fellow human gasses out in there attempt to refute fellow humans judgement , they simply LEAVE the argument or discussion thread because they lack the stamina to work out and test there patience, and debating skills.

me i never leave a good discussion for judgement,  many on getbig.com have left me in the dust when my questions strike a need for a well articulated answer. No one really cares and nearly all give up in there attemp to give the falcon a good answer

i understand for 99 percent of people its hard to keep abreast of change especially the rate that the falcon sees and is aware off

i have already well documented my life in synchronicities with weather patterns and rainy days as being extra critical for understanding laws and purposes, also a day where things can get shaky paint spilt on the floor work mistakes, a very profound day when the earth bathes itself with rain for we cleanse the soul and make it more efficient by higher understanding when the rain comes to 'freshen' things up ...this however i could only prove through deep discussion/analytical data and documenting daily issues in work , working out, progress made , progress lost, things lost, things found ect
and would take days of cooperating with someone with a truth seeking mindset that is OPENMINDED and not just Cooperating to win or outwit me but cooperate with another human brain to fine the ultimate Teaching of the study we conduct

I like the part "Master of all times..."

;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »
Waddy, what was your stack in that picture?

If you don't mind me asking.

He drank a gallon of his own urine per day to achieve that physique.