Author Topic: Why do black guys kill each other so much?  (Read 11423 times)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
Re: Why do black guys kill each other so much?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 04:30:02 PM »
Every race has managed to succeed in America, Asian's, Indians (from India), Packie's etc. except of course for Blacks. They still cry about the past, about being slaves and shit. Poland got invaded during WW1 and WW2, we were turned into a communist country and were controlled by the former USSR. That is over now and you will not here one Pollock complain about that shit and expect sympathy or God knows what like Black's do, and this was only 70 years ago. The bottom line is Black's have to get a clue and stop expecting a silver spoon to be handed to them.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 04:30:45 PM »
integration was the black mans worst nightmare...does anyone know what I mean.  the blacks that could afford to move, moved.  the poor blacks stayed...leaving the ghetto.
in America, we exploit the poor until that group has its own rules.  its called marginalization.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 04:31:59 PM »
Lack of self control that is blamed on external factors which apply to almost everyone else in the country.
Squishy face retard

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
integration was the black mans worst nightmare...does anyone know what I mean.  the blacks that could afford to move, moved.  the poor blacks stayed...leaving the ghetto.
in America, we exploit the poor until that group has its own rules.  its called marginalization.

bullshit, the poor exploit themselves.  I am a poor college student, working full time and going to school full time.  guess what, i get shit done that needs to be done.  I come from a wealthy family but chose to do it on my own.  Its not impossible, but it does take hard work.  i've worke some shitty jobs all over california, blacks don't want to work shitty jobs, its pretty obvious.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »
Every race has managed to succeed in America, Asian's, Indians (from India), Packie's etc. except of course for Blacks. They still cry about the past, about being slaves and shit. Poland got invaded during WW1 and WW2, we were turned into a communist country and were controlled by the former USSR. That is over now and you will not here one Pollock complain about that shit and expect sympathy or God knows what like Black's do, and this was only 70 years ago. The bottom line is Black's have to get a clue and stop expecting a silver spoon to be handed to them.

Polaks in America work way too hard for too little money.  Excellent brick laying abilities.
Deep Tissue Massage

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 04:35:28 PM »
Its one of their favorite activities, or so it would seem.  There is too much machismo in their culture.  You will often hear them screaming the word "disrespect" at each other, because they resort to primal behavior.  They all vie for dominance and can't stand being shown up, so they go and seek violent vengence.  

Their whole culture is predicated on the "show em whatcha got" idea as well.  they don't invest money, they show it.  Rims, jewelry, clothes, stereo systems, tv's... all expensive items that others will notice because, like their primate relatives, these are shows of dominance, constantly trying to one up each other.  God forbid they save their money, invest it wisely and stop caring what other people think.

Black culture spews out violence ridden rap and hip hop.  Artists, geniuses, like stevie wonder and marvin gaye preached peace and love and harmony back in the day.  All the popular rappers today rap about the streets and clubbing.  Almost every black kids dream is to sell drugs and make it as a rapper.  Anyone who says anything truthful about blacks is labeled a racist or an elitist (like bill cosby).  

And the main problem is that black men are cowards and won't take care of their babies after they knock a bitch up.  They all run away, leaving the kid to fend for itself, learning from the wrong people in the wrong places and the cycle repeats itself.

This is one of the most insightful, honest posts I have read here in a long time. You nailed it from the evolution of the benevolent soul music to the malignant, unintelligable jibberish know as "Gangsta' Rap. I know a cop who told me more often than not, when he asks the black youth why they murdered some guy, their reply is, "He dissed me, so I dones kilt the motherfuc..!"  I don't see any hope for these people.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 04:36:46 PM »
Anyone watch the series?

http://www.aetv.com/the_first_48/
O

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 04:37:47 PM »
For the most part in today's America, black people are only treated like nigg@rs when they act like nigg@rs.  Actual racism is rare.  What you see on this board from time to time is mainly frustration with political correctness and the denying of truth.

Goat,

Are you saying Sambo123 doesn"t deserve reperations from the US Govt for 500 years of slavery?? :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 04:39:17 PM »
This is a stretch if ever there was one; this question has nothing to do with bodybuilding.  ::)

On the contrary, it has everything to do with bodybuilding, for as you know, 99% of the dominating competitors in bodybuilding are black, so if in time, there were to be a genocide of sorts, what do you make of bodybuilding's potential to survive the turn of the century?

"1"

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 04:39:44 PM »
clogged arteries to the brain due to fried chicken.

think about it, the brain doesn't work properly when their isn't enough blood flow.

bench

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 04:43:56 PM »
Power Rod you are a fucking retard. New Polish immigrants start from the bottom and work there way up. Why don't you stay in Dubai and wait for us Euro_American's to drop a nuke on your piece of shit middle-eastern part of land you fucking terrorist, stupid big nosed and hairy guy. Polish people have all kinds of success stories you dumb fucking ARAB

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »
Goat,

Are you saying Sambo123 doesn"t deserve reperations from the US Govt for 500 years of slavery?? :D
Is he that guy that has this surreal, bizarre version of history that credits Blacks for every major invention in the last 2000 years rather than the reality  that  their greatest architectural achievement was the creation of the Mud Hut.

gymrat75

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 04:46:34 PM »
I thought the very exact thing when I watch the first 48. At first I thought maybe it was just the city they lived (where 9 times out of 10 blacks were the ones committing the murders) but then I thought about Miami....its is predominately Cuban's yet most of the murders there are also committed by blacks. Take Dallas, there are way more mexican's than blacks...but blacks are the ones predominately commiting the murders in that city as well and i doubt its racial profiling done by the TV show.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »
Polaks in America work way too hard for too little money.  Excellent brick laying abilities.

how's the wife. how much do you hate her?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »
Is he that guy that has this surreal, bizarre version of history that credits Blacks for every major invention in the last 2000 years rather than the reality  that  their greatest architectural achievement was the creation of the Mud Hut.
they also created the mud that the hut was made from ;)

;D ;D ;D
bench

gymrat75

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »
By the way, I live in Japan and all the killings on Japanese citizens by the Americans here are committed by...................you guessed it.....black people!!! Isn't that crazy! Even here in Japan for Christ sake! I've been here for 3 years and there have been 3 murders and multiple rapes by Americans...all three murders were done by blacks and I would guess there were about 7 rapes.....6 of which were done by blacks! Is there some kind of pattern here.....The Japanese want the Americans out of there country...but if they looked at the stats....it would not surprise me if they banned black folk from the Country.

Moosejay

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 04:50:26 PM »
bullshit, the poor exploit themselves.  I am a poor college student, working full time and going to school full time.  guess what, i get shit done that needs to be done.  I come from a wealthy family but chose to do it on my own.  Its not impossible, but it does take hard work.  i've worke some shitty jobs all over california, blacks don't want to work shitty jobs, its pretty obvious.

that is the key

Siphon77

• Getbig II
  • Yoda is my love child
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »

Oh, shit, the short Mexican is back.  :-X   I thought all you "ABB OldSkoolers" went off to a retirement home or something.

I wish I could quit you.

How ya been Goat.  See you are the only thing that still passes as humor around here.  How do you live here?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 04:50:55 PM »
I thought the very exact thing when I watch the first 48. At first I thought maybe it was just the city they lived (where 9 times out of 10 blacks were the ones committing the murders) but then I thought about Miami....its is predominately Cuban's yet most of the murders there are also committed by blacks. Take Dallas, there are way more mexican's than blacks...but blacks are the ones predominately commiting the murders in that city as well and i doubt its racial profiling done by the TV show.

True. Sometimes it is so petty as well. life is so cheap. I do like the black female detective in Memphis, she takes no shit.
O

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 04:51:16 PM »
This is serious and bodybuilding related because when they go to prison for murder, they tend to bodybuild.

Yeah, that's bodybuilding related all right.  ::)      By your dumb logic everything is bodybuilding related.  i.e.  I can start a topic about flying kites and say it's bodybuilding related because if I get mad and poke somebody's eye out with the kite and go to jail for assault I can say it's bodybuilding related because people in jail bodybuild.    Good God man.   ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 04:52:11 PM »
This is one of the most insightful, honest posts I have read here in a long time. You nailed it from the evolution of the benevolent soul music to the malignant, unintelligable jibberish know as "Gangsta' Rap. I know a cop who told me more often than not, when he asks the black youth why they murdered some guy, their reply is, "He dissed me, so I dones kilt the motherfuc..!"  I don't see any hope for these people.

A big problem I see, Chem, is they cry for "RESPECT", so on and on, but NEVER think to give it in the first place.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 04:53:09 PM »
A big problem I see, Chem, is they cry for "RESPECT", so on and on, but NEVER think to give it in the first place.

The whole foundation of black society is based on disrespect.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »
I would be curious to know what the murder rates are in a predominantly white country like Switzerland? Somehow I don't think they'd be too high.

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »
The whole foundation of black society is based on disrespect.

There may , indeed, inherently be no respect

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »
Honestly I think it has to due with location. . . . Where does most murder occur?  In da pro-jects.  Who lives in the pro-jects?  Mostly blacks.  They don't have the option to kill other races, it is simply a matter of who you are surrounded by.

Same can be said for mexicans, asians, and poor whites.

Most white murders are commited by crazy people who kill who?. . . you guessed it other white people.  They usually eat them to, but I digress.