Author Topic: Why do black guys kill each other so much?  (Read 11424 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Why do black guys kill each other so much?
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2008, 05:28:24 PM »
Hey! Don't you bring sense into this thread!   >:(

/parker!? you a donald westlake/ richard stark fan?  :)

Actually I have only read point blank, it was a old book I found of my aunt's in the Basement. Parker is my last name, but my aunt has said my wry sense of humor is kinda like Westlake's.

So the black community in America live by a different code, more like the days of the wild west?

Kinda, but not, there is a plague of mis-direction, drugs, low self esteem and self hatred, put that all together and mix in a lil gov't help, you have a sure fire recipe for self destruction.

Coincidently, at the time of the Wild West, there were a few black Outlaws, but they were far out-number by white men, and those men became legends of the Wild West, celebrated for their lawless-ness. By the 1950's black men had been stereotyped as Yella, and cowardly. Violent, nooo, not a black man, he wasn't capable of violence. It wasn't until the Civil Right's movement where the Black Church, typically the pasifist part of the black community (was used to quell rebellions, etc), led by black men, that black men became a threat. And one can go back before that to the Heavyweight boxer Jack Johnson. Before Jack Johnson, white pro boxers, or any white boxer would not fight a black man in the ring, said that they were beneath them and were cowardly. It took awhile for Jack to get a title shot, white men would only fight him in a bar behind closed doors, where the fight wouldn't count. Then he started beating white boxers in the ring, and all hell broke loose.

As far as the drug thing, around the same time as Jack Johnson (the 1920's), there were reports  in numerous newspapers down South about "Cocaine-Crazed Negroes", about how cocaine was giving black super-human power. Sound familiar? But what they failed to mention is that people in high society (rich white folks) were getting high on the stuff as well. Ahhh, double standards, the times may changes, but the games never do....  

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2008, 05:28:33 PM »
Here is an interesting quote from my favorite team Houston Rockets, it is a response to Yao Ming being worried about the team chemistry when Ron Artest shows up to the team.  If you guys remember that huge brawl in the NBA a couple of years ago Ron Artest was the one who ran up into the stands.

“This is Tracy (McGrady) and Yao’s team, you know,” Artest said. “I’m not going to take it personal. I understand what Yao said, but I’m still ghetto. That’s not going to change. I’m never going to change my culture. Yao has played with a lot of black players, but I don’t think he’s ever played with a black player that really represents his culture as much as I represent my culture."

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »

Interesting.  So while the mainstream community has grown up, civilized themselves, and gotten far beyond the "wild west" ethos of 150 years ago, the black community is still unevolved?

Seems to me the poster you're commenting on is saying, in effect, "yeah, blacks are senselessly violent and whatnot, but it's okay because everyone was like that 150 years ago!"    ::)

There You Go, G-b, nope I was using that as an example to the original question, which is why I quoted the question . That was clear, don't go putting Your Spin on it.

Here is a tidbit on being Civilized. Many cultures that has considered themselves more civilized, than another has done the most unthinkable, f-upped acts to others that they deemed, uncivilized. The Egyptians--hey they enslaved the Hebrews, made them slaves, had them build shit, encurred God's wrath, etc., etc.

The Roman enslaved the Greeks, use them as sex toys, gladiators, but yet adopted their culture, Gods, tweet the "Democracy" thing. I could go on...

Fact is, Black Culture is barometer or a Miner's Canary for the nation. What happens to the black community will soon happen to the nation.

Kinda like what Mos Def had said, "If the people are doing alright, Then Hip-Hop is doing alright. If teh people are not doing alright, then Hip-Hop is not doing alright" 

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2008, 05:47:06 PM »
The other night, I was channel surfing and came upon the TV game show, 'Deal or No Deal'. 

There was a lovely Black woman playing.  There were 2 cases left. 

One case held $5000

The other case held $1 million

The offer was $535,000. 

She makes about $40,000/year. 

You already know what she chose.  Yep.  She turned down the $535,000.  And ended up with $5000. 

My first reaction was simple: "This is why Black folks can't have anything." 

I work part-time in a call centre and watch this show all the fucking time. I love it.

But you know what? Everyone does what that woman did. They all are greedy. Plus they just don't think/are stupid.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »

And THIS is the problem in a nutshell.  Black "culture" (not necessarily black people per se) is morally and intellectually bankrupt, and is the greatest deterrent to the advancement of black people in our society.  And this "nig@er" is proud of it (and is probably is one of the first to disparage blacks who achieve in mainstream society through education and playng by the rules).

This doesn't work anymore, the merit system is gone down the tubes, it needs to be brought back, but....it is more of who you know, your Swagger (swag---that is the new "it" word for 2008-09).

Education

Education...is the "40 Acres and the Mule"

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »
Why do (mostly)white men rape and kill women/children? Theyre fucking wild animals >:(

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2008, 06:47:53 PM »
This is a fantastic base of very smart White people..SERIOUSLY. The problem is that today over 75,000 people will be attending Barrack "HUSSEIN" Obama's speech at the Denver Bronco's stadium in Colorado. McCain is giving his speech somewhere in Ohio and is having difficulty getting over 10,000 people to attend!!! I know McCain is an older gentleman, I know he is somewhat boring but we have to start a grassroots movement to promote McCain so that we don't get have to tolerate a monkey running our country. Every single one of you white folk's has to start spreading the word, and speaking the truth about these monkey's

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:07 PM »
"Seems criminality really is a "black thing", not a "poor thing"."  i believe this

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2008, 07:08:19 PM »
"Seems criminality really is a "black thing", not a "poor thing"."  i believe this

Then your ignorant of history....read what I wrote. It was beleived in the late 1800's and the eary 20th cnetury that blackwere naturally coward beings that were not part of the criminal element.

Hell, they refuse at first to even let black men fight (Prior to the Civil war), becauseit was thought that they lacked the discipline and the ferocity for battle...that they would turn and run away..

This is a fantastic base of very smart White people..SERIOUSLY. The problem is that today over 75,000 people will be attending Barrack "HUSSEIN" Obama's speech at the Denver Bronco's stadium in Colorado. McCain is giving his speech somewhere in Ohio and is having difficulty getting over 10,000 people to attend!!! I know McCain is an older gentleman, I know he is somewhat boring but we have to start a grassroots movement to promote McCain so that we don't get have to tolerate a monkey running our country. Every single one of you white folk's has to start spreading the word, and speaking the truth about these monkey's

The same people who make these statements are the same ones who lust over black women...Yet your the one getting into staring contests with Black men, so I don't know, I batting for both teams, or do you just like the "bat".

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2008, 07:11:52 PM »
who cares as long as they keep doing it

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »

I couldn't find any statistics on killing children, but there are more black rapists per 100,000 population than there are white, according to USDOJ.   Sorry.  :-X

haha gotcha there. 2 points ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »
In calif, blacks make up appx. 15% of the general population, but they are appx. 35% of the prison population

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »
Why do (mostly)white men rape and kill women/children? Theyre fucking wild animals >:(
Blacks rape more than whites.  Not sure about the stats on killing woment and children. 

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »
I know the Arabs the best of all genes and are Allah's chosen ones.

Arabs appear to have genes for nothing special at all. They are a mediocre race. ;-). No special sports achievements, no special arts/music achievements, no special academic achievements. Jews crush arabs at arts and academics.

On the other hand, what if this is not about genes at all? Maybe all that Allah-worshipping and backwards, stupid religion is at the heart of arab mediocracy? Maybe you should try to treat women as more than brainless cattle to be owned by men. Maybe then the arabs will be a force to be reckoned with?

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »
The problem is that today over 75,000 people will be attending Barrack "HUSSEIN" Obama's speech at the Denver Bronco's stadium in Colorado.

Obama is not black. He is 50/50 black/white.

CD

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2008, 11:34:46 PM »
In calif, blacks make up appx. 15% of the general population, but they are appx. 35% of the prison population

Where did you get these numbers from? Cause if you hit any yard in any prison today. Hispanics outnumber any race in all California CDC's.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2008, 12:11:50 AM »
Arabs appear to have genes for nothing special at all. They are a mediocre race. ;-). No special sports achievements, no special arts/music achievements, no special academic achievements. Jews crush arabs at arts and academics.

On the other hand, what if this is not about genes at all? Maybe all that Allah-worshipping and backwards, stupid religion is at the heart of arab mediocracy? Maybe you should try to treat women as more than brainless cattle to be owned by men. Maybe then the arabs will be a force to be reckoned with?

CD

Hot Arab women are the hottest women on the planet IMO.  That is all.   

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2008, 01:18:31 AM »
Oh shit, he;s a bosnian-white-muslim!! :o Don't get me started, to bad the Serb's were unsuccessful in wiping you peasants off the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)