Author Topic: Holy crappppp - Joe Biden's net worth...  (Read 2196 times)

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
Re: Holy crappppp - Joe Biden's net worth...
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 09:18:59 AM »
Surely you snapper heads have more important topics to discuss other than the net worth your favorite candidate?

Make an intelligent vote this coming presidential election; look past the smoke screens!  

Unreal,  MEN gossiping about how much money another man makes wtf?

You guys are turning soft!
W

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 09:23:11 AM »
To me, it doesn't matter what they make.  We already have a graduated tax system...just cut the loopholes.  No one needs to be taxed more.  (Cut spending!!!) 

I do respect when people who make a lot of money choose to donate to charities (ie what you say about Biden).  Donating and helping others makes the donator feel good, not just the recipient.  However, when government forces donation by heavy taxation, people don't feel the same.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »
LOL FOR THE LOVE OF PETE 240 just admit your a lib not just a lib but a far left one...

I love how you spin all your shit!!!! ::)

YES YES BIDEN is also the next coming of jesus...a patron saint just like the savior obama  ::) fuking idiot if you believe he is any different than the rest of them your ignorant.

McCain used that number to make a point not in any way SHAPE OR FORM TO SAY THATS WHAT PPL GET PAID TO PICK LETTUCE and you know that nice spin though. ::) The point by the way is still valid and you wouldnt do it and you know it.

Mccain said "YOU CANNOT DO IT, MY FRIEND".

No spin needed there.   He told concerned workers they can't pick lettuce for $50 per hour.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 09:47:11 AM »
Mccain said "YOU CANNOT DO IT, MY FRIEND".

No spin needed there.   He told concerned workers they can't pick lettuce for $50 per hour.
YES BUT HE NEVER SAID THATS WHAT MEXICANS GET PAID FOR IT, WHICH IS WHAT YOU SPUN IT IN TO  ::) ::) ::)

also it was to illustrate a point and that point is there are jobs in this country that americans wont and MANY cant do and you know this is true.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
LOL FOR THE LOVE OF PETE 240 just admit your a lib not just a lib but a far left one...

I love how you spin all your shit!!!! ::)

YES YES BIDEN is also the next coming of jesus...a patron saint just like the savior obama  ::) fuking idiot if you believe he is any different than the rest of them your ignorant.

McCain used that number to make a point not in any way SHAPE OR FORM TO SAY THATS WHAT PPL GET PAID TO PICK LETTUCE and you know that nice spin though. ::) The point by the way is still valid and you wouldnt do it and you know it.

240's MO is conservative republican who thinks his party is corrupt and has become evil, so he switched sides.