Author Topic: Moosejay an Elitist? Could it be?  (Read 2178 times)

Moosejay

Re: Moosejay an Elitist? Could it be?
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 10:16:36 AM »
He like to think that he's white. Talking about getting the good ol' boys after someone. Look at this ugly mug, he'd be the first one on the noose if he was in good ol' boy territory.

My panoply of girlfriends like my mug just fine!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 10:49:40 AM »
I think Moosejay needs a visit from Pedobear

http://pedobear.org/2.html

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 10:54:20 AM »
Moosejay is his own man with his own beliefs
Lets just keep it like that

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 11:06:03 AM »
Actually Moosejay happens to be one of the few on here that actually got himself into great shape many times since he was a teen into his 40's. That takes a lot of discipline and he did it while pursuing a chiropractic career and is well known by many of the classic bodybuilders like Zane and Robbie. I think he's pretty cool...not an elitist but someone who appreciates people that worked hard to accomplish things and dislikes those whom liberals want to give handouts to who refuse to work or better themselves. He's having to deal with a lot of adversity healthwise lately and is facing it bravely.  Show the Moose some respect!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2008, 11:23:23 AM »
Actually Moosejay happens to be one of the few on here that actually got himself into great shape many times since he was a teen into his 40's. That takes a lot of discipline and he did it while pursuing a chiropractic career and is well known by many of the classic bodybuilders like Zane and Robbie. I think he's pretty cool...not an elitist but someone who appreciates people that worked hard to accomplish things and dislikes those whom liberals want to give handouts to who refuse to work or better themselves. He's having to deal with a lot of adversity healthwise lately and is facing it bravely.  Show the Moose some respect!

hi moose  ::)
T

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »

Thanks.

I can say the same about Chem....he has actually an extremely famous background that I will not take liberty to reveal. Getbig should be happy to have a guy of his bstanding and intelligence here.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2008, 03:08:25 PM »
moose is a good cat, no doubt! keeps his posts enjoyable to read.....fact!   wait im not moose!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »
Hey man, I thought you and I were cool, Titus??? ???

I just like to get a reaction from you  :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 11:32:20 PM »
I actually adhere to about 30% of that definition.

come on man, don't be shy. 100%

whoop whoop

yeah  8)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 09:15:19 AM »
My panoply of girlfriends like my mug just fine!

Does 'panoply' mean 'hatred'
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion