Author Topic: Well, Obama did it.... zero gaffes this week...  (Read 2187 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Well, Obama did it.... zero gaffes this week...
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 10:40:27 PM »
Did he part the sea, clear the clouds from the sky, and signal for the sun to rise also? haha

Weird.  Tonight, obama used specifics, and you're the one using intangible, airy metaphors.

I guess when you don't have any substance, you have to get all metaphysical n shit.
I'm glad obama finally manned up with specifics. 

I look fwd to the day when you do the same.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 10:41:54 PM »
he said tonight he will cut major chunks of federal spending.
LOL also said he would lower taxes for 95% of the middle class but raise the capital gains tax oxymoron anybody?

WHOEVER GETS IN WILL RAISE TAXES...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 10:43:33 PM »
Weird.  Tonight, obama used specifics, and you're the one using intangible, airy metaphors.

I guess when you don't have any substance, you have to get all metaphysical n shit.

LOL that was only specific for obama b/c he hasnt said much before this beyond political grandstanding...this still wasnt specific.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »
Obama is running on promises of change and NO TRACK RECORD TO SUPPORT HIS CLAIMS/PROMISE.

McCain has a long track record of working with Democrats, defending the nation, being a senator, many legislative accomplishments. 

Barack has nothing but a teleprompter and empty words. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:07 PM »

omg man seriously.

He lad out no specifics, he is still doing what Hillary, and McCain have been accusing him of - talking about issues but offering no way of actually dealing with them

End gas dependence in 10 years? How, no really with windmills, and solar energy panels, get real.

Cut taxes? How, oh that's right you don't know Economics like other people yet you believe whatever he says.

That is fine you can believe for change but let the people that can do math, hold the truth and the fact of the matter - that Obama can't do these things he says he can do, and it's not a matter of trying harder, but a matter of taxing harder to the brink of no return (no pun intended)

Once again for the reading impaired he made PLEDGES, he did not give any specifics.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 11:05:39 PM »
29 specifics tonight.  You can like it, or you can hate it.  But you can't deny he did break down some details.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 11:08:07 PM »
29 specifics tonight.  You can like it, or you can hate it.  But you can't deny he did break down some details.

OMG bro, you are smarter than that!  I have read your posts in the past.  Once you come back down of the Obama Euphoria you will realize everyone has a plan with specifics...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE EXECUTION AND HE HAS SHOWN ZERO (0) ABILITY TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING AS A SENATOR AND YOU THINK HE SHOULD BE PROMOTED?

or did I jump the gun?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 11:15:35 PM »
OMG bro, you are smarter than that!  I have read your posts in the past.  Once you come back down of the Obama Euphoria you will realize everyone has a plan with specifics...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE EXECUTION AND HE HAS SHOWN ZERO (0) ABILITY TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING AS A SENATOR AND YOU THINK HE SHOULD BE PROMOTED?

or did I jump the gun?

A purple dinosaur promising free lollipops for America could beat mccain.

People are sick of being lied to and treated like shit by Bush and cheney.

Obama is very inexperienced, that's obvious.

But he treats people nicely.  Bush/cheney say their policy rolls, even if 99% of america is against it.  Is that democracy?  Spitting in eye of people telling them you care not what they want?

No, and until mccain distances himself from Bush, he'll be viewed the same way.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »
lmao, NRA has about as much or more money than the AARP.

Don't make me pistol whip you

I meant that I wanted them to press gun control and hopefully lose votes in the process.  ;D

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2008, 11:21:13 PM »

No, and until mccain distances himself from Bush, he'll be viewed the same way.

To those who chose not to educate themselves and fall for the Liberal misdirection, you are correct.  Will that be enough to beat McCain?  Eventually people will understand GWB isn't running for a 3rd term.  McCain was known for being a "Maverick" long before this nomination.  I think he stands a really good chance at convincing anyone but a committed Liberal. 

We will see, he is the underdog! 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »
lol.  240 might be a bigger Obama cheerleader than Benny. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2008, 11:34:11 PM »
I meant that I wanted them to press gun control and hopefully lose votes in the process.  ;D

I agree
 :)

Haha, I think that freight train Pelosi, knows that would lose votes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 10:52:25 AM »
42 minute speech, no gaffes.

Both Clintons spoke.  Michelle spoke.  Gore spoke.  Biden spoke.  Obama delivered SPECIFIC details.

The only major criticisms?  the repubs didn't like the stage?

if THAT is the only problem they could find this week, I think mccain should be nervous.  No way he tops 76,000 people going apeshit after a near-perfect speech.  Open air, fireworks, beautiful sky, and damn near 80,000 people scremaing for change in America.

BUMP