Author Topic: Request for XFactor  (Read 7252 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Request for XFactor
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2008, 10:02:23 PM »
haha is that susposed to make me feel bad ;D
i could care less about other shit countries
the only country that matters to me is the good ol us of a
things are quite good for me right now so dont worry
keep posting your fake photos
whos the dude in the pic?

Everything is very clear now.  I didn't realize you were a homosexual.  I will be cognizant of that.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2008, 10:04:27 PM »
im outta here before i say somethingn in regreta
let me leave u all with my words of wisdowm for night
u amy have fun micking me now but u do not know my true stroy-i could be ceo of visa posting from my desk while hired help shines my ferrari-have fun making fun of me and stalking me left and right i ahve a good heart and care for others-u poeople get such a joy out of mocking me well one day shoe will be on other foot-im off to bed now-being i actuallyw ork for a living rather than some of u loser who just post on the intenret cafe computers all day-rot in hell

With the way you read and write you couldn't be CEO of a phone booth.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »
u amy have fun micking me now but u do not know my true stroy-i could be ceo of visa posting from my desk while hired help shines my ferrari-have fun making fun of me and stalking me left and right i ahve a good heart and care for others-u poeople get such a joy out of mocking me well one day shoe will be on other foot-im off to bed now-being i actuallyw ork for a living rather than some of u loser who just post on the intenret cafe computers all day-rot in hell
Yea ok f@ggot. ::)

Go sniff Nasser's soiled undies and cry yourself to sleep, you whiny bitch.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »

ha ha ha

Poor gaytroll got owned again and had to run off in shame. I guess he never learns that lying gets you nowhere

Natfag83 confession
YES! RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES W/ MONEY AND JOB CHOICES

You just got busted perp

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »
X looking good there bro.. 8) Hot girl as well.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 10:08:37 PM »
ha ha ha

Poor gaytroll got owned again and had to run off in shame. I guess he never learns that lying gets you nowhere

Natfag83 confession
 Getbig Misc Boards / General Topics / Re: Had another weird dream last night       on: Today at 06:04:34 PM
YES! RIGHT NOW IN MY LIFE I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES W/ MONEY AND JOB CHOICES

My god it only gets better.  No money or job.  I understand why he hates me.  I'd hate me to if I were him looking in at me.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 10:10:23 PM »
X looking good there bro.. 8) Hot girl as well.

Thanks man.  Hey it makes for something to talk about at least.  I know I get ripped for posting pics but the reality is, it's interesting to see who's on the other side of the keyboard.   

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »
My god it only gets better.  No money or job.  I understand why he hates me.  I'd hate me to if I were him looking in at me.

He's confused - with life, his latent homosexuality, etc

When you have to lie about having a fiancee' to cover up your gaytrolling it shows that you have serious issues

Probably under heavy medication given the delusions/fantasies  he spews all over the board.
Makes it easier for me to taunt him and watch him melt.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2008, 10:14:46 PM »

He's confused - with life, his latent homosexuality.

Probably under heavy medication given the delusions/fantasies  he spews all over the board.
Makes it easier for me to taunt him and watch him melt.

Do you really think that guy is real?  Has to be made up.  Someone else on here.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2008, 10:17:15 PM »
Do you really think that guy is real?  Has to be made up.  Someone else on here.

oh he's for real- He had an account called lamplighterX and was attacking another getbigger until Ron banned him. He then created this natwonder account and tried to pretend to be a new member. Unfortunately for him, his stupidity exposed him.

In between his fantasies he will occasionally tell the truth about what's going on in his real sad life (as opposed to his imagined  one). He is as delusional as JT. No wonder( ;D) they stick up for each other

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2008, 10:20:54 PM »
oh he's for real- He had an account called lamplighterX and was attacking another getbigger until Ron banned him. He then created this natwonder account and tried to pretend to be a new member. Unfortunately his stupidity exposed him.

Oh yeah I do remember that guy.  I'm not being mean or rude, but is he slow?  He seems either like a young little kid or maybe someone that wears a helmet (and I don't mean he's an athlete)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2008, 10:25:15 PM »
Oh yeah I do remember that guy.  I'm not being mean or rude, but is he slow?  He seems either like a young little kid or maybe someone that wears a helmet (and I don't mean he's an athlete)

The kind of guy that your wife likes to fuck while your away on business....
P

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2008, 10:27:39 PM »

Oh wow you really got me there.  Again you're an irrelevant human being.  I thought I told you to speak when spoken to.  Now go clean that dirty garage.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

He's 24 - by his own admittance. He's a shift worker- probably some manual laborer or janitor. He tries desperately to fit in by posting dumbass threads about training and nutrition. His mantrolling was so blatantly  obvious that even Bob chick started owning him.  :D

He created this fiancee' routine after I started using his own posts to prove how "strange" he is. He then proceeded to create more lies and fantasies digging himself deeper into the muck. Makes it easier for me to laugh at him more. ;D

Recently he started asking JT about musclebear lifestyles which made even bayGBM roll his eyes.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2008, 10:30:04 PM »

By the way I am flattered by your affliction for me.  I'd be bothered to though if I was in your shoes/life.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2008, 10:31:44 PM »
Oh wow you really got me there.  Again you're an irrelevant human being.  I thought I told you to speak when spoken to.  Now go clean that dirty garage.

After you cean that dirty wife of yours. She must be infested with a dozen std's. I hope you don't go anywhere near her unless you have 4 condoms on.
P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2008, 10:36:58 PM »
HAHA CHICKEN LEGS, SKINNY ARMS, WEARING HAT TO COVER UP BALDNESS, PALE SKIN, FAKE LOOKING PHOTO

skinny arms?  His arms are bigger than your legs ::)

io856

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »
this xfactor fella looks very successful, an overman  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2008, 10:42:00 PM »
After you cean that dirty wife of yours. She must be infested with a dozen std's. I hope you don't go anywhere near her unless you have 4 condoms on.

What's up with all the gay dudes on here?  You too now.  

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2008, 10:43:44 PM »

Hahahaha....XDorks wife likes to fuck any guy besides Xfactor........ she said his dick is so small she needs tweezers to put the rubber on him!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2008, 10:47:27 PM »

Hahahaha....XDorks wife likes to fuck any guy besides Xfactor........ she said his dick is so small she needs tweezers to put the rubber on him!

I am still shocked you're 47, no wife, no nothing and arguing with people 20 years younger.  Mind boggling actually. Life is pretty bad there Johnny boy. 

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2008, 11:03:19 PM »
I am still shocked you're 47, no wife, no nothing and arguing with people 20 years younger.  Mind boggling actually. Life is pretty bad there Johnny boy. 

Hahaha....X is still melting because his wife fucks anyone BUT him!!!!!

Youre  a pathetic piece of shit loser........stay in Canada bitch.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2008, 02:38:10 AM »

great thread

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2008, 07:35:35 PM »

Don't let these inferior posters get to you Natural.  Either way xfactor is posting pictures from someones myspace obviously lol. 

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »
Don't let these inferior posters get to you Natural.  Either way xfactor is posting pictures from someones myspace obviously lol. 

All I know is I am posting Xfactors pics all over MuscleBearz.com website  :D