Author Topic: Best place to go on vacation with my wife?  (Read 6678 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Best place to go on vacation with my wife?
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2008, 12:40:07 AM »
maybe "perfection" doesn't have much in his underwear and has to make up for it with "vacations", Earl.

Ha ha ha

What's funny is that Jtsunami aka perfection ::) typed "X2" in response. Clearly he agrees withe QO's assessment that he's short where it counts.

Jtsunami owning himself as usual
How is musclebear camp working out for ya JT?
Must be pretty harsh for you to forget the password to you usual account.

tab1

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2008, 04:12:52 PM »
ensenada in mexico, at times you won't be able to move in the night clubs. Some clubs $12 to get in or $20 to get past the line and all you can drink. Monterey and Carmel, california for the beaches and romantic times. Gas lamp district in San Diego, fun everywhere, and stop at the pool parties at the Ivy and Hard Rock. Big Island Hawaii, try to stay in Kohala, the most quiet ever and beaches with out the tourists, and if you can sneak a workout in ask the locals where the gym is at, it's in a rec center in a park and you have to catch someone there or going in to get in but it's old and bad ass.       

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2008, 11:23:02 PM »
France, Cote d'Azur (French Riviera).
and/or Rome, Italy.

Beautiful places, no beaches in Rome but it's such a nice place

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 01:16:57 AM »
ensenada in mexico, at times you won't be able to move in the night clubs. Some clubs $12 to get in or $20 to get past the line and all you can drink. Monterey and Carmel, california for the beaches and romantic times. Gas lamp district in San Diego, fun everywhere, and stop at the pool parties at the Ivy and Hard Rock. Big Island Hawaii, try to stay in Kohala, the most quiet ever and beaches with out the tourists, and if you can sneak a workout in ask the locals where the gym is at, it's in a rec center in a park and you have to catch someone there or going in to get in but it's old and bad ass.       
Please don't give serious answers.  This guy has no wife and most likely is gay.  He's just gaytrolling with his gimmick account. 

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2008, 02:25:07 AM »
What is the best place to go on vacation with my wife, I want to sweep her off her feet.  She works hard a year long and she needs a break.

as far away from your girlfriend as possible

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2008, 02:41:17 AM »
Please don't give serious answers.  This guy has no wife and most likely is gay.  He's just gaytrolling with his gimmick account. 

Jtsunami aka perfection is a musclebear initiate

I think that is why I am asking, that someone you become a bear cub, to a muscle bear, then the muscle bear dad teaches you the ropes in the gay community, and eventually you are mature enough to become your own muscle bear and you can be let out of the den so to speak and have your own cub one day ??? 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 02:45:51 AM »
Seriously you motherfucking gimmicks are a joke, I bet you guys dont even get any pussy either.

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »

oh boys not being able to move in the nightclubs sounds bad, when I get that close to people I freak out like the hulk and start pounding people, I would hope they would all be girls I am surounded by.  Eww very romantic, that is what she wants, California sounds nice, boy just think if I could trick her into going to venice beach, I would be around such muscle and she wounldn't even know! 

I heard Hawiii has a lot of crackheads, that is what I saw on dog the bounty hunter, is it true?  Should I bring my nun chucks for security?  I will workout with my wife in bed during vacation ;)

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »
Harley recommends a DRY paradise. Don't do the beach or "water" thing this time. You will get tired of it after 1 or 2 days. Go west, my friend. Utah's Canyon's, Montana's beautiful landscape, Rocky Mountains (northern)..

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »
HOW BOUT THE BEDROOM?!  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 05:01:28 PM »
oh boys not being able to move in the nightclubs sounds bad, when I get that close to people I freak out like the hulk and start pounding people, I would hope they would all be girls I am surounded by.  Eww very romantic, that is what she wants, California sounds nice, boy just think if I could trick her into going to venice beach, I would be around such muscle and she wounldn't even know! 

I heard Hawiii has a lot of crackheads, that is what I saw on dog the bounty hunter, is it true?  Should I bring my nun chucks for security?  I will workout with my wife in bed during vacation ;)

Yes Hawaii has a lot of crackheads.  Mostly small little filipino dudes or locals.  The bad parts of Hawaii are bad.  Luckily there are far more awesome places.  I lived in Kona since 2003 and now Vegas.  I lived on Oahu from 89 to 98 and back in 2000 to 2003.  It's too bad about the few fuckups in Hawaii that ruin some very beautiful locations.  If you want away from anything go to Lanai or Molokai. Kauai is nice too. Oahu is basically a Los Angeles on an island just more beautful

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2008, 05:32:35 PM »
Yes Hawaii has a lot of crackheads.  Mostly small little filipino dudes or locals.  The bad parts of Hawaii are bad.  Luckily there are far more awesome places.  I lived in Kona since 2003 and now Vegas.  I lived on Oahu from 89 to 98 and back in 2000 to 2003.  It's too bad about the few fuckups in Hawaii that ruin some very beautiful locations.  If you want away from anything go to Lanai or Molokai. Kauai is nice too. Oahu is basically a Los Angeles on an island just more beautful

Thank you onlyme, I show her these pics, they are beaitufl.  I have no idea those towns you named, they sound weird names, but I look them up and see what they look like.  She like volcano's well too, maybe we go on volcano walk, is there good place to go inside volcano and not die?  Also what good resturants in Haweaii?

thx

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »
Thank you onlyme, I show her these pics, they are beaitufl.  I have no idea those towns you named, they sound weird names, but I look them up and see what they look like.  She like volcano's well too, maybe we go on volcano walk, is there good place to go inside volcano and not die?  Also what good resturants in Haweaii?

thx

Roy's.  Worth every dollar.

The semi-cafeteria looking place at Volcano served a surprisingly awesome prime rib.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 10:15:06 PM »
Roy's.  Worth every dollar.

The semi-cafeteria looking place at Volcano served a surprisingly awesome prime rib.

Roys is absolutely the best restaurant in Hawaii.  Who cares how much it costs when it tastes that good.  And stay at the Hilton Waikaloa.  Great place great price (around $400 a night) and you can drive the Hamakua Coast through Hilo and go to the volcanoes.  He are a few pics.  The lobby of the Waikaloa is awesome in size.  You can take a monorail or boat to your room depending on where it is at.  The pool is huge.  The lava is flowing too

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »
Roys is absolutely the best restaurant in Hawaii.  Who cares how much it costs when it tastes that good.  And stay at the Hilton Waikaloa.  Great place great price (around $400 a night) and you can drive the Hamakua Coast through Hilo and go to the volcanoes.  He are a few pics.  The lobby of the Waikaloa is awesome in size.  You can take a monorail or boat to your room depending on where it is at.  The pool is huge.  The lava is flowing too

It's the kind of place a skinny dude like me could give you a run for your money Kieth.   ;)  I would have eaten there every day if I could have afforded it.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 04:42:35 AM »
Seriously you motherfucking gimmicks are a joke, I bet you guys dont even get any pussy either.

I'm quite content with my share
You?

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 09:19:07 AM »

Awesome thanks onlyme for the insider info!  It looks so mushy and inviting to just jump right into this

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2008, 09:35:58 AM »
thats photoshopped.

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
thats photoshopped.
what are you nuts that is a volcano opening?