Author Topic: Did Jay forgot about Craig?  (Read 5826 times)

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Did Jay forgot about Craig?
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2008, 08:55:40 AM »
I got the impression from his articles in MD that Craig was the one who wanted to be associated with Jay, I doubt that Jay ever considered Craig a good friend.  You could tell when they had falling out because Craig (who before only had praise for Jay) started to criticize him.  Jay is pretty level headed and easy going and I don't think he wanted to be good friends with someone who is the exact opposite.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2008, 10:37:28 AM »
I know Craig was one of Jays best friends but now he does like hes like air to him. what happend?

LOL!
I actually lol'd, spot on picture order. makes it look like jays enjoying craigers missery  ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »
I got the impression from his articles in MD that Craig was the one who wanted to be associated with Jay, I doubt that Jay ever considered Craig a good friend.  You could tell when they had falling out because Craig (who before only had praise for Jay) started to criticize him.  Jay is pretty level headed and easy going and I don't think he wanted to be good friends with someone who is the exact opposite.

agreed...

Jay is an easy going bloke and both just happened to stay in Vegas..

Jay used to chill out with Chris Cormier although Chris bitches a lot about Jay.
I am a mini beast

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2008, 04:28:50 PM »