Author Topic: Holy Crap look at Ronnie 99!  (Read 8623 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Holy Crap look at Ronnie 99!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 10:28:09 AM »
98 vs 99

lol hey HD cue excuse #4750946798475

you can clearly see how wrong Peter was about ronnie being so much 'softer' in 99 LOL

::)

if Ronnie was so much softer, where are are the pics showing this? LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2008, 10:29:20 AM »
Great retort , especially coming from YOU of all people , among your weakest posts you have nothing but felt stupid not posting you you pulled this rabbit out of your hat lol

idiot, I was parodying your own argument that Ronnie's word is infallible. The fact that you didn't grasp this and took me seriously is even more proof that your logic is flawed. You quoted Ronnie to argue why Dorian has a better back, the best side chest pose, and would still win the Mr. Olympia if he kept competing. Here we have a quote from Ronnie himself saying he had better conditioning in 99 than 98 and what do you do? In true hypocrite ND fashion, you ignore it. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »
98 vs 99

note the quads LOL

not the quads are bigger and????  ;)

typical Hulkster move when clearly owned and no way out and no logical retort post a pic and say ' see ' lol I laugh at your ignorance

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2008, 10:31:41 AM »
Here we have a quote from Ronnie himself saying he had better conditioning in 99 than 98 and what do you do? In true hypocrite ND fashion, you ignore it

thats why ND is forever known as HypocriticDiety!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2008, 10:35:18 AM »
idiot, I was parodying your own argument that Ronnie's word is infallible. The fact you didn't grasp this is even more proof that your logic is flawed. You quoted Ronnie to argue why Dorian has a better back, the best side chest pose, and would still win the Mr. Olympia if he kept competing. Here we have a quote from Ronnie himself saying he had better conditioning in 99 than 98 and what do you do? In true hypocrite ND fashion, you ignore it. ::)

please show me one single post where I ever claimed his word is infalliblie and I'll be waiting  ;) and this just keeps gettin worse for YOU dummy and why? because I never ignored the quote see another typical Neo cop-out lie

I most certainly addressed  ;) I said perhaps he did feel that way right after the contest HOWEVER dummy he revised his statement in 2007 and as you like to cling to with the polls seeing this is the latest its right  ;) now don't you look fucking stupid?  ;) and the best part it coincides with what the professional writers say about the two contests

so as usual you have NOTHING you're not in my league and never will be for a very good reason .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »
the question HD avoids:

why do you pick and choose which quotes to believe when there are contrary ones posted for all of the ones you keep repeating?

answer hypocrite

tell me about it. HD picks quotes from Team Flex when they give their subjective opinion on Ronnie's best conditioning but ignores when they give their subjective opinion on best physique of all-time. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2008, 10:37:12 AM »
tell me about it. HD picks quotes from Team Flex when they give their subjective opinion on Ronnie's best conditioning but ignores when they give their subjective opinion on best physique ever. ::)

LMFAO this coming from the dummy who says if you believe ONE quote you're bound to believe them ALL its all or nothing as YOU claimed NOT me  ;) then go one to say McGough is right about Ronnie 2001 being unbeatable but WRONG about Yates being harder & drier

like Hulkster I've been exposing your hypocrisy for a very LONG TIME NOW  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2008, 10:39:31 AM »
thats why ND is forever known as HypocriticDiety!

Typical Hulkster following MY lead lol I've exposed you dummies as blatant hypocrites for eons and now if you can't beat em , join em LMFAO I own you dummies at will

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2008, 10:40:44 AM »
Not too pregnant...
I hate the State.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2008, 10:41:06 AM »
please show me one single post where I ever claimed his word is infalliblie and I'll be waiting and this just keeps gettin worse for YOU dummy and why? because I never ignored the quote see another typical Neo cop-out lie

I don't have to quote a post from you. Anyone who has been following our discussion knows you always pull the "Ronnie knows best" card whenever someone takes issue with something he said. ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2008, 10:42:15 AM »
and this just keeps gettin worse for YOU

actually, the more pics muscletime post, the worse it gets for you.

you have already been exposed for photoshopping dorian pics, now you are faced with all the 99 shots looking harder than the 98 shots and its driving you nuts.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2008, 10:43:06 AM »
I don't have to quote a post from you. Anyone who has been following our discussion knows you always pull the "Ronnie knows best" card whenever someone takes issue with something he said. ;)

Thanks for admitting you're making up shit as usual  ;)

Ronnie doesn't know best however his opinion crushes yours  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2008, 10:43:34 AM »

good point.

now, when ronnie's words work against him, he ingores it.

what a pathetic hypocrite. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »
actually, the more pics muscletime post, the worse it gets for you.

you have already been exposed for photoshopping dorian pics, now you are faced with all the 99 shots looking harder than the 98 shots and its driving you nuts.

Making up shit again pics and busted as a HYPOCRITE yet again becase even if that was the case YOU got busted by Horton for posting photoshopped PCITURES ( plural ) and the quotes contradict you , the visual evidence contradicts you , Ronnie contradicts you and the best part is NONE of the photoshopped screencaps which you claimed were overwhelming visual evidence some close to the muscletime pics

just like your failed thread about me photoshopping pics the 99 pics blew up in your face  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »
good point.

what a pathetic hypocrite. ::)

No , no Ronnie 2007 said specifically he was better conditioning in 1998 , how does that work against me?  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2008, 10:49:10 AM »
LMFAO this coming from the dummy who says if you believe ONE quote you're bound to believe them ALL its all or nothing as YOU claimed NOT me  then go one to say McGough is right about Ronnie 2001 being unbeatable but WRONG about Yates being harder & drier

yawn, we've already been through this before. I was trying to establish some guidelines to eliminate bias in this debate and keep it fair. It's intellectually dishonest to pick which quotes to accept and ignore from the same person. You're basically admitting he or she is not a credible source if you don't believe all their quotes. Since you didn't adhere to this, I felt no reason to either. I've been playing your game this whole time to demonstrate the absurdity of your logic. ;)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2008, 10:49:14 AM »
98 vs 99

you can clearly see how wrong Peter was about ronnie being so much 'softer' in 99 LOL

if Ronnie was so much softer, where are are the pics showing this? LOL

it might be the lighting but 98 Ronnie looks more crisp

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2008, 10:51:38 AM »
yawn, we've already been through this before. I was trying to establish some guidelines to eliminate bias in this debate and keep it fair. It's intellectually dishonest to pick which quotes to accept and ignore from the same person. You're basically admitting he or she is not a credible source if you don't believe all their quotes. Since you didn't agree to this, I felt no reason to either. I've been playing your game this whole time to demonstrate the absurdity of your logic. ;)

yawn NOTHING you're an idiot for harping on me for something your quilty of and then have the balls to claim I'm a hypocrite when all you're doing is projecting

and NO I can most certainly pick & choose what quotes I want especially if the subject it subjective thats the difference

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2008, 10:52:41 AM »
it might be the lighting but 98 Ronnie looks more crisp

lol its not the lighting , he is more crisp lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2008, 10:53:39 AM »
good point.

what a pathetic hypocrite.

thanks, although according to ND, we're "making up shit." ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2008, 10:55:44 AM »
thanks, although according to ND, we're "making up shit." ::)

NO you are about me saying Ronnie's word is ' infalliable ' which is a blatant lie

and again all you're doing is projecting your own hypocrisy on me  ;) so while it make you feel good thinking you accomplished something all you did is expose yourself with my help of course lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2008, 10:56:36 AM »
yawn NOTHING you're an idiot for harping on me for something your quilty of and then have the balls to claim I'm a hypocrite when all you're doing is projecting

hey dumbass, that's the whole point of parody. ;)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »

so who do you think trained harder

ronnie or dorian ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »
hey dumbass, that's the whole point of parody. Look it up. ;)

lamest excuse ever lol I laugh at your desperation Neo thats all one can do with you and your ' opinions ' based on ignorance , how does it feel to be crushed at every turn ? please explain that to someone who's never experiences that

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »
so who do you think trained harder

ronnie or dorian ?

I could careless its moot to the point of who would beat who