Author Topic: Ano Turtiainen Bicep Tear - THE VIDEO!!!!!  (Read 9526 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: Ano Turtiainen Bicep Tear - THE VIDEO!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 09:25:35 AM »

right after you tear the bi, if its a complete tear it really doesn't hurt unless you try to flex the arm. The common procedure for fixing a ruptured bicep is drilling Thur the bone to reattach the bicep. So it sounds like your buddy has a real low tolerance for pain

Yup, gotta agree here. Mine hurt for about 30 seconds after I tore it then the pain was gone. I wasn't even sure it was torn because it hadn't retracted at all. Just looked a little different than the other one. They drilled holes in my forearm as well to reattach it. For a full blown tear its really not that bad. I was back working out legs a week or so later and doing upped body again in 6 weeks.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 10:31:04 AM »
so let me get this straight.
The guy had an accident probably couldn't use one arm was screaming in pain calling you over his cell all the while he was driving like a
madman to the hospital?

suuuuuuuuuuuure Keity ::)

Sorry Starky I don't waste my time telling a story like this.  call the hospital in beverton oregon and ask if a guy named CJ had a bicep operation.  then you can prove to yourself how dumb it is trying to say i made up the story.

how about this one i know a guy who tore his Achilles and waited a whole week before getting it operated on and went to the gym even after he ruptured his Achilles and trained everyday before his operation.  Am I making this up too

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 10:38:09 AM »
Shit :o

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 10:49:46 AM »
Its ironic how the replay is so fucking dark you cant she shit, so you have to start over to watch the tear in real time.

But

SHIT.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 11:25:46 AM »
Its ironic how the replay is so fucking dark you cant she shit, so you have to start over to watch the tear in real time.

But

SHIT.

perfect slow motion replay ehh?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:45 AM »

right after you tear the bi, if its a complete tear it really doesn't hurt unless you try to flex the arm. The common procedure for fixing a ruptured bicep is drilling Thur the bone to reattach the bicep. So it sounds like your buddy has a real low tolerance for pain
Yup, gotta agree here. Mine hurt for about 30 seconds after I tore it then the pain was gone. I wasn't even sure it was torn because it hadn't retracted at all. Just looked a little different than the other one. They drilled holes in my forearm as well to reattach it. For a full blown tear its really not that bad. I was back working out legs a week or so later and doing upped body again in 6 weeks.

I've had a few bad tears and they didn't hurt AT ALL. So I don't know why guys tearing muscles always talk about unbearable pain.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »
maybe he feels it better in his muscles training like this?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 12:18:13 PM »
Nice.

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »
Haha its funny how many people here think deadlifting is dangerous. The guy is one of the strongest pullers ever. Most of you couldnt roll that weight. If you know how to deadlift you wont hurt yourself even in the 2-2.5 times bodyweight range. Deadlift is the one thing EVERYONE should do.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »
My friend just had that happen last week and he just had the operation two days ago.  He called my when he was driving himself to the emergency room right after it happened.  he was screaming he was in so much pain.  He said the doctors said it was one of the worst they have seen.  They had to drill holes in his bone to reattach stuff.  He is in a cast now. 

Pretty common

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 07:56:27 AM »
Ouch  :-X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 08:14:17 AM »
Haha its funny how many people here think deadlifting is dangerous. The guy is one of the strongest pullers ever. Most of you couldnt roll that weight. If you know how to deadlift you wont hurt yourself even in the 2-2.5 times bodyweight range. Deadlift is the one thing EVERYONE should do.
nobody said that its dangerous with deadlifts. reverse grip is though. puts alot of strain on the bicep.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 08:20:32 AM »
Watch it curl right up his arm, nice.

Damn. That hurt just watching it.