Author Topic: Nasser has spoken - latest statement  (Read 17102 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Nasser has spoken - latest statement
« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2008, 01:00:28 PM »
barracuda, you shall feel the wratch of Allah very soon. On top of that the great Nasser is quietly judging you. I feel sorry for you, but you brought in on yourself with foolish behavior

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2008, 01:03:25 PM »
barracuda, you shall feel the wratch of Allah very soon. On top of that the great Nasser is quietly judging you. I feel sorry for you, but you brought in on yourself with foolish behavior

LOL - Never cared much for the judgment of Allah or any other God for that matter

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #177 on: September 03, 2008, 01:06:13 PM »
LOL - Never cared much for the judgment of Allah or any other God for that matter

Be careful - we may show up at your door step one day and it ain't gonna be pretty  :-*

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #178 on: September 03, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »
Be careful - we may show up at your door step one day and it ain't gonna be pretty  :-*

LOL again.
Good depiction of Nasser fans titusisback. Very accurate

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2008, 01:20:01 PM »
Yeah and the Hamood account never bashed anyone and never praised Bigbobs - I created it for a little while to take attention away from the few people who would repeatedly post my personal info after each post I made from my main account.

If you check ag2's post original post history against mine it's pretty obvious we're two separate people.  

Also, ag2 and I are both logged on at the same time right now.  

Seems like there will always be the odd one or few who sternly insists on conspiracies regardless of the evidence presented - how about we do a little poll here - how many others really think I'm Sharma, or ag2 and Sharma?  ::)

I referred to sharma as someone you know but it really wouldn't surprise me if it was you. As sharma you can bash people to your hearts content and not have to worry about being targeted via your bigbobs account.  With "sharma" its always a one track posting style  indicating that its clearly a gimmick account.

I mentioned the hamood account to point out that you have created accounts to push your nasser agenda further. For all I know you had a few friends create a few gimmick accounts spam this nasser shit all over the board.

The main point is you've tried to deceive the board before so I find it hard to believe you now

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2008, 01:21:15 PM »

I am not a gimmick, if you read my post I said that his office is right next to mine and I though I would clear the air and let you know that it is not a gimmick account, also check my profile, I have been a memeber since 2004 long before any of this NAsser BS started, and also I personally am not a Nasser fan and think that he is a jerk so that should prove that it is not a gimmick, if you want further proof pm me your name and I will add you to facebook, but if you know of another way to prove that I am not a gimmick then let me know and I will do so.

Why do you think nasser is a jerk? also why is your location listed as being in Connecticut if you are based in Canada?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »
I referred to sharma as someone you know but it really wouldn't surprise me if it was you. As sharma you can bash people to your hearts content and not have to worry about being targeted via your bigbobs account.  With "sharma" its always a one track posting style  indicating that its clearly a gimmick account.

I mentioned the hamood account to point out that you have created accounts to push your nasser agenda further. For all I know you had a few friends create a few gimmick accounts spam this nasser shit all over the board.

The main point is you've tried to deceive the board before so I find it hard to believe you now

My point is the previous "deception" as you call it had a purpose which I already described earlier, and the account never bashed or attacked others like a typical gimmick does.  

I know Brakus and ag2 in real life, not Sharma.

Your only whim to believe Sharma is a gimmick is that I had a made a temporary account before when being attacked personally, and that we're both Muslims and fans of Nasser?  Or that these indicate we must know each other in real life?   ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »
Seriously Barracuda, you know  in my time zone its during work-hours right now, and you seriously think I'm logged on to getbig from two different computers at work and hopping back and fourth to defend myself?  ::) 

This whole exchange is gay, no one else believes that I'm Sharma, the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2008, 01:31:43 PM »
Why do you think nasser is a jerk? also why is your location listed as being in Connecticut if you are based in Canada?

right because no one can move from conneticut to canada right?  ::), back in 2004 when I joined I was in conneticut but you know in the last for years one can move it"s called finding employment elsewhere, also I think NAsser is a jerk because he backstabbed his friends and revealed confidential secrets, also I think that he is overated for a BB and a cheat for using diureteics, also you can't disprove the fact that I joined in 2004 regardless of where I currently reside, PM your phone number and Bobs and me will conference call you right now, I promise to not prank

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2008, 01:32:59 PM »
Bob is not Sharma.  That is a huge insult to Bob.  Sorry Bob I know he's your buddy.

Bob is a cool mofo 100% stand behind him.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »
My point is the previous "deception" as you call it had a purpose which I already described earlier, and the account never bashed or attacked others like a typical gimmick does.  

I know Brakus and ag2 in real life, not Sharma.

Your only whim to believe Sharma is a gimmick is that I had a made a temporary account before when being attacked personally, and that we're both Muslims and fans of Nasser?  Or that these indicate we must know each other in real life?   ::)

Remember abdul basit? You used that line of lies to attack yates a few times

What I suspect is that you know this sharma in real life, maybe a coworker or friend you brought to the boards to back you up. In the beginning it was very clear that sharma had no idea about nassers history and was just parroting your arguments. Both of you spent a fair amount of time attacking Milos and dorian using identical styles of posts and racial coments (yates). btw Im not the only one who thinks that you and sharma know each other

Either way I could care less how many duplicate accounts you have running - just don't expect me to buy your comments just because you say so. As I said  you tried this stunt before.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2008, 01:41:33 PM »
Bobs is everything that the smelly virgin pumpkinheads hate, successful, gets tons of high quality vagina, great house, Hummer, great build, no wonder the garbage bagged bodied 152 pound pumpkinheads hate him.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »

Remember abdul basit? You used that line of lies to attack yates a few times

What I suspect is that you know this sharma in real life, maybe a coworker or friend you brought to the boards to back you up. In the beginning it was very clear that sharma had no idea about nassers history and was just parroting your arguments. Both of you spent a fair amount of time attacking Milos and dorian using identical styles of posts and racial coments (yates). btw Im not the only one who thinks that you and sharma know each other

Either way I could care less how many duplicate accounts you have running - just don't expect me to buy your comments just because you say so. As I said  you tried this stunt before.

Bobs really doesn't aggessively solicit these boards the way Sharma does.  Sharma contributes nothing but negativity.  Seriously Bobs is a good guy all the way.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »
Bobs is everything that the smelly virgin pumpkinheads hate, successful, gets tons of high quality vagina, great house, Hummer, great build, no wonder the garbage bagged bodied 152 pound pumpkinheads hate him.

Bobs really doesn't aggessively solicit these boards the way Sharma does.  Sharma contributes nothing but negativity.  Seriously Bobs is a good guy all the way.

Thanks guys, and QuakerOats is easily the funniest poster on getbig.com, is modest, calls shit like it is, gives respect where its due, knows where to draw the line when having fun with other members, and a huge asset here - the boards were dead when he took a short break from posting this summer.

And XFactor is probably the wealthiest poster here, especially for his age, is in great shape, has a hot wife - what more can one want in life.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »
"put in his time"  of course!!  He's (Bigbobs profile user) posted over 3800 posts since Jan 2007.  According to Babs, he holds an accounting job, with two computers.  Nice try Babs, N'ass doesn't post here, but you (with a "professional" job) has time to post for N'ass; and sacrifice your professional career.  Trust me, corporate businesses monitor sites where employees logon.  And to add, most of Babs posting takes place during the business hours.  What d'you say N'ass.  Come out of Babs' ass.  the more you're in there, the more shit you're pushing out of his mouth...er keyboard.  Babs does not exist; as does that golden Olympia crown:(

My career has been going just the way I want it to, even though I've taken time to make posts from work.  When its more busy at work I post less.  You seem to not understand that once you reach a certain level in your career you dont have someone watching over your shoulder as to how much time you spend on the internet, which makes me skeptical of what your own profession must be.

Nasser has always been generous and a class act to me, and in return I will always defend him.  It's called loyalty, something many of you lack.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2008, 02:12:56 PM »
My career has been going just the way I want it to, even though I've taken time to make posts from work.  When its more busy at work I post less.  You seem to not understand that once you reach a certain level in your career you dont have someone watching over your shoulder as to how much time you spend on the internet, which makes me skeptical of what your own profession must be.

Nasser has always been generous and a class act to me, and in return I will always defend him.  It's called loyalty, something many of you lack.
maybe "flylo" uses the computer in the supervisor's office at Hardee's, Bobs.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2008, 02:17:24 PM »
maybe "flylo" uses the computer in the supervisor's office at Hardee's, Bobs.

Very likely, his posting style is the least intelligent of all the Nasser-haters I must say.  If I had to pick which Nasser-hater is the least succesful I would put my money on Flylo.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »

This is exactly why I'm very skeptic of the ulter-ego Bigbobs.  Nasser you don't WORK! Nor have you ever worked in a corporate establishment.  Furthermore, your arrogance reek through Babs.  "once you reach a certain level..."  ::)  I know your writing style N'ass.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2008, 02:31:10 PM »
This is exactly why I'm very skeptic of the ulter-ego Bigbobs.  Nasser you don't WORK! Nor have you ever worked in a corporate establishment.  Furthermore, your arrogance reek through Babs.  "once you reach a certain level..."  ::)  I know your writing style N'ass.

Now I'm Nasser   ::)  - an even greater display of lack of intelligence by Flylo.

Tell you what - why don't you tell us what type of work you do - or what you're taking in school if you are in school.  You don't have to give any personal info, just let us know what you do outside of getbig?

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2008, 02:33:42 PM »
Very likely, his posting style is the least intelligent of all the Nasser-haters I must say.  If I had to pick which Nasser-hater is the least succesful I would put my money on Flylo.

Hi N'ass.  I know with your lack of food due to FASTING, you're hungry.  You really didn't mean to say all those bad things about me, did you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »
Hi N'ass.  I know with your lack of food due to FASTING, you're hungry.  You really didn't mean to say all those bad things about me, did you.

Showing at least a little bit of intelligence in that you know that Muslims are supposed to be fasting nowdays - I'm impressed ;) 

I'm going to get back to work now :)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2008, 02:38:20 PM »
Now I'm Nasser   ::)  - an even greater display of lack of intelligence by Flylo.

Tell you what - why don't you tell us what type of work you do - or what you're taking in school if you are in school.  You don't have to give any personal info, just let us know what you do outside of getbig?

Well Mr. More intelligent-than-I.  In an essay write what you think I do.  Either way, it is not going to make you more believable to anyone.  I'm the least intelligent, why do you let me bother you the way I do?...let's get back to regular programming..... it's not about me :-*

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2008, 02:41:56 PM »
Showing at least a little bit of intelligence in that you know that Muslims are supposed to be fasting nowdays - I'm impressed ;) 

maybe I'm muslim too...

N'ass, i must comment on the very smooth exit.  very nice.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »

How was five minutes at "work"?

check the time on this posting.

With the addition of the legendary Quickerblade all Team Nasser members can now be assured to get only the best in dating advice!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »
i've posted my pix and work info many many many times on getbig
carpe` vaginum!