Author Topic: Matt Hughes was unfriendly at meet and greet  (Read 4311 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Matt Hughes was unfriendly at meet and greet
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 12:34:41 AM »
I heard Hughes can be a bit of a jerk. Still after what you did I don't blame him for walking off.

You should post this on Hughes forum. That should be good for a few laughs when all those rabid Christians tear into you -  like a roman whip tears up Jesus's back.   :D

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 04:46:50 AM »
damn he thought u were sum fag- smhoe asking to sign your chest?!r u fucking retarded? lucky he didnt knock u the fuck out.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 04:49:30 AM »
hahahaha, that was kinda funny  ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 07:34:20 AM »
Any nude pics of this broad?

Really.. you want someone to actually go to the effort to find nude pics of her?

WHEN THEIR IS UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF CHICKS u can see by searching google.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 08:58:45 AM »
Really.. you want someone to actually go to the effort to find nude pics of her?

WHEN THEIR IS UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF CHICKS u can see by searching google.

Exactly.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 10:00:33 AM »
Hughes is a dick and theres always someone out there bigger and badder, he ll get his ass kicked in a club or a bullet in the head if he carrys on like he does

LanceTime

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
Hughes is a dick and theres always someone out there bigger and badder, he ll get his ass kicked in a club or a bullet in the head if he carrys on like he does

Seriously! He's lucky I wasn't some really big stud asking him to sign my chest.

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »
nothing against you personally dude, i like to consider myself someone who's not phased by stuff, but i think even i would feel a bit queasy if a non-woman asked me to sign their chest.  Please next time bring him a tshirt or something.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 09:23:30 PM »
Homosexuality is a sin, and now that I'm a Christian, I would never be gay. I'm sure Matt knew this.
Also, my request wasn't so outlandish. One of the guys I train with told me he got Matt to sign his lower back.  He showed me photos of it. It actually did look pretty bad-ass over his board shorts.

Whatever, maybe Matt is still recovering emotionally from his recent losses. Either way, I think he should have been more gracious to a long-time fan and fellow Christian.

No, youre not a homo...but you made one big mistake.

NEVER ask a bad ass to sign your chest doofus, you have to ask them to sign your cock;D

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 09:30:33 PM »
let it go peter pan sometimes in fairy tales  our "heroes" arent what they are built up to be.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »
Hey Guys,

So here's what happened. I'm a huge fan of Matt Hughes. I'm a country boy myself and I think he's a really exciting fighter. I'm also a very spiritual person. Anyways, I met Matt at a meet and greet last week and things went well for the first few minutes. We talked about his early fights (i.e. his pre-ufc fights - yes, I'm a big enough fan to track them down) and what it's like trying to make a name for yourself at the small shows. We talked about Christ's influence in our lives. We talked about high school wrestling. In other words, I think Matt was really starting to warm up to me. Anyway, I'm a pretty muscular guy and I feel my chest is a standout feature. So after the conversation, I asked Matt to sign my chest. He kinda paused for a sec; I think he was waiting for me to say I was kidding. I wasn't kidding so there was around 15 seconds of awkward silence. Finally, he says "I guess I took you for a different kind of guy" and he walks away very abruptly. I take off my t-shirt (I had an undershirt underneath) and kind of follow him. Then he looks back and says in a very stern tone "stay the fuck away from me." I don't really know what to make of this. Did I do something inapropriate? I mean everyone was asking him for autographs.

Lance
shitty gimmick and another closet homo joins getbig...when will the madness stop ?