Author Topic: GIVE ME A BIG HELL YA IF YOU LOVE THE PUMP!!!!  (Read 2076 times)

gymrat01

• Getbig II
  • Lift or Die!!!!
GIVE ME A BIG HELL YA IF YOU LOVE THE PUMP!!!!
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:37:27 AM »
I just switched up my routeine. I started doing shoulders with bi's and got the best pump that i have ever had. I seriously thought that my arms were going to explode. HELL YEAH!!!!
J

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: GIVE ME A BIG HELL YA IF YOU LOVE THE PUMP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:11:25 AM »
The greatest feeling in the gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump.

It's like someone is blowing air into your muscles. It just blows up and it feels different... it feels fantastic.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 03:04:25 AM »
I think its kinda overrated. Feels good, but not as good as you guys make it out to be.

Maybe i don't get good pumps... :-\
No doubt about it...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 09:14:43 AM »
I think its kinda overrated. Feels good, but not as good as you guys make it out to be.

Maybe i don't get good pumps... :-\

Try a lil NO-Xplode and train like a crazed animal - believe me - you will get an amazing pump. You don't even have to lift heavy weights to do it either. The only trouble is, getting a pump doesn't necessarily mean you have stimulated muscular growth.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »
Unfortunately the pump does not make you look huge.  It may feel like it but really no significant change.  I agree though pump is good.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 08:25:39 AM »
I'm a sucker for the pre workout products. Even though some of the products may not cause direct growth, a productive workout and huge fascia stretch will, imho. Even on cycle I'll take them too. Right now I'm taking Nano Vapor, as embarrassing as that may be, and Christ is it ever a good product!! 8)

I'm pumping chest today and I can't wait to get all jacked and see striations. I'm already naturally veiny, even when I'm fat so I get anacondas running over my muscles when I lift. I would pay ANYTHING to feel pumped all the time!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 10:39:17 AM »
Pump has no direct effect on hypertrophy.
But consider that blood is what carries all of that crucial oxygen and nutrients to the muscles. The more the merrier?

Pumps often come with lighter weights done for higher reps – higher than the range considered best for growth.
Although, quite a few folks train legs with higher than “normal” reps and swear by the results.

I wouldn’t rely on the pump as the primary source of progress, but beginning and finishing with a movement that flushes the area(s) worked wouldn’t seem to hurt. In the middle, do some 6-12 rep work.

gymrat01

• Getbig II
  • Lift or Die!!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 12:56:12 AM »
dustin, ive used vapor before. When i first took it i went crazy in the gym, but after i used it for about 2 months, i didnt even feel it so i quit taking it. Ive heard no-Xplode is a great product but ive never tried it. Im gonna pic some up though just to see what all the hype is about.

Webcake if you ever get a good pum p you will love it. Its almost as good as sex, ALMOST.
J

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 05:46:31 AM »
Best bicep pump i ever got was from EZ bar curls and incline db curls, can't remember if i supersetted or not.

Anywho, I was so fuckin pumped I swear I couldn't even scratch my neck haha, was crazy I was having trouble getting food to my mouth too.

gymrat01

• Getbig II
  • Lift or Die!!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 12:18:56 AM »
i hear ya bub. I started doing drop sets it gives you a heel of a pump
J

dustin

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 04:59:04 PM »
dustin, ive used vapor before. When i first took it i went crazy in the gym, but after i used it for about 2 months, i didnt even feel it so i quit taking it. Ive heard no-Xplode is a great product but ive never tried it. Im gonna pic some up though just to see what all the hype is about.

Webcake if you ever get a good pum p you will love it. Its almost as good as sex, ALMOST.

Yeah, you can get used to it quickly. I cycle through my products because I'm actually helping a buddy with his store so I'm able to get stuff for a great price. It may be all in the head, but fuck... half the battle is mental! If you don't have a good mind muscle connection then you need to pack your bags and go home because you're just beating your body down for no reason. Try taking it no more than a month at a time and use something else in the meanwhile. It's hard to take a break though, knowing that you could be taking something and getting a wicked pump.

D-bol and Superdrol pumps are the best though. God damn. Nothing compares. I'd almost rather be pumped as HELL in the gym than having sex lol... I thought in the past that anyone who thinks that must be the biggest homo ever, but the pump is addicting. It's like a drug.

gymrat01

• Getbig II
  • Lift or Die!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »
it is like a drug, im addicted to it. people can say what they want but they just dont have any idea.
J