Author Topic: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)  (Read 4674 times)

Cardfan

• Getbig III
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 01:14:49 PM »
What exactly is there to teach about birth control? I'm not saying it shouldn't be addressed in school, but what exactly can the public school system tell your average 13 year old that they don't already know about how conception occurs?

JohnnyVegas

Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!)
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 01:15:23 PM »
yes i know, every woman creams over 5'3" 310 pound pasty white court house janitors. :D

LOL... OK Tiger

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »
hey, I have an idea:   let's teach birth control so there would be fewer unwanted pregnancies, and therefore fewer abortions.   

birth control kills babies.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 01:33:16 PM »
What exactly is there to teach about birth control? I'm not saying it shouldn't be addressed in school, but what exactly can the public school system tell your average 13 year old that they don't already know about how conception occurs?

in 2006 Gubernatorial candidate Sarah Palin filled out a questionnaire on education:

3. Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »
when running for governor in 2006, she was asked, “Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?” Sarah Palin answered Yes.

Didn't really work for her family did it?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 01:35:51 PM »
In related news...  The Chicago zoo has reported that a relative of Obama has given birth to a baby gorilla.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »
when running for governor in 2006, she was asked, “Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?” Sarah Palin answered Yes.
Seriously? Like I said what can "explicit sex-education" accomplish. It's a waste of the tax payer's money. Your average 13 year old knows how pregnancy happens. I don't think the abstinence stance ever works when preached by teachers. It should be taught at home (where daughters are concerned, not sons). Given the choice that the reporter gave her, however, she made the correct one.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 01:43:45 PM »
Coach, the 17 year old is fucking out of wedlock-without PROTECTION!......what kind of family values is THAT????

Teenagers do stupid things, that should not disqualify her mother from being Vice-President.

Mark my words, let Obama/Biden into the white house and see how bad it gets for all of us.... They have a lot of smoke and mirrors and a tidal wave of Rhetoric that when you look thru all of it, they have no solutions to any of the countries problems. I WAS going to vote for Obama but after truly listening to him, and seeing there is nosubstance or backing of his views and wannbe policies, I see that would be a huge mistake.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 01:46:00 PM »
Teenagers do stupid things, that should not disqualify her mother from being Vice-President.

Mark my words, let Obama/Biden into the white house and see how bad it gets for all of us.... They have a lot of smoke and mirrors and a tidal wave of Rhetoric that when you look thru all of it, they have no solutions to any of the countries problems. I WAS going to vote for Obama but after truly listening to him, and seeing there is nosubstance or backing of his views and wannbe policies, I see that would be a huge mistake.
and yet you have no trouble approving Sara Palin to potentially have to run the free world. haha

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »
Not at all. The woman has principles and is a woman of the people. Her teenage daughter getting pregnant does not disqualify her in any way what so ever. Y'all are reaching.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 01:53:08 PM »
and yet you have no trouble approving Sara Palin to potentially have to run the free world. haha

I honestly don't have a problem with her running the country. She is the only one on both tickets that have actually held an Executive position. I can remember a little known guy from Hope Arkansas that was virtually unknown in Washington. Back then, I voted for him, because he let you know exactly how he was going to do things. Obama hasn't done that.

Remember it is the Top of the ticket that needs to have experience, and Obama doesn't have it.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 01:54:22 PM »

Yeah we wouldn't want to see the country go into a trumped up war, have the biggest housing meltdown in US history, bail out billionaire investment bankers or spend more BILLIONS on a bail out of freddie mac and fannie mae-heaven forbid, then we would be in SERIOUS trouble.

Oh brother  ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 01:56:16 PM »
I honestly don't have a problem with her running the country. She is the only one on both tickets that have actually held an Executive position. I can remember a little known guy from Hope Arkansas that was virtually unknown in Washington. Back then, I voted for him, because he let you know exactly how he was going to do things. Obama hasn't done that.

Remember it is the Top of the ticket that needs to have experience, and Obama doesn't have it.

Hahaha...sort of like saying the manager of 7-11 has the "executive experience" to run General Motors or Toyota.

Another nugget of golf from jesusbd.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 02:04:22 PM »
falcon for prez

id allow to fvk girls any age over 13

id make all you bitches peddle bicycles

legalize prostitution build more postitution establishments

drugs=free   , i actually quit weed because it does go well with my olive oil diet
A

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 02:04:42 PM »
These are my views, Maybe you are just too young to know any better. Poor thing. Vote for Obama, get him elected and you will see the your mistake.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Sarah Palin announces 17-year-old daughter is pregnant-- BOOM! (I mean BANG!
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 02:05:14 PM »
falcon for prez

id make all you bitches peddle bicycles

legalize prostitution build more postitution establishments

drugs=free   , i actually quit weed because it does go well with my olive oil diet

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 02:05:29 PM »
vote for falcon
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 02:06:31 PM »
haha what a little slut this girl is, probably learned from her mother ;D

E
E

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 02:06:50 PM »
These are my views, Maybe you are just too young to know any better. Poor thing. Vote for Obama, get him elected and you will see the your mistake.

I will tell you this

NO ONE CAN DO WORSE THAN THE UNTRAINED CIRCUS CHIMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

Is this guy a pedo?????

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 02:07:34 PM »
haha what a little slut this girl is, probably learned from her mother ;D

E

I just thought of something-Mon /Daughter Tag Team action! Yeah baby!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »
brushing up on falcon literature, learning that the johnny falcon is the master of all times for the first time in her life. one among of many great falcon teachings
A

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »
I will tell you this

NO ONE CAN DO WORSE THAN THE UNTRAINED CIRCUS CHIMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW.

Is this guy a pedo?????

I agree with you on both of your comments. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
This thread gives me the "itchies"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »
If the baby is hers, then she admittedly spent 17 hours speaking, chatting, and FLYING, after her water broke, with a pre-mature Downs Syndrome child.  She's already disqualified herself on the grounds of lack of common sense.

Click on this map to read it more clearly.  These are her own ADMITTED actions.   Does this appear to be a woman with good decision-making skills?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2008, 02:23:17 PM »
This thread gives me the "itchies"

What did I tell you about having unprotected sex with multiple men