Author Topic: Can you get too big?  (Read 8893 times)

LanceTime

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Re: Can you get too big?
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »
Ronnie is black, and he has strong looking front muscles, so he probably has an awesome butt. Some guys you just look at their butt and you know they work out.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 10:43:18 PM »
At what point will the size game be played out? Once that happens, what happens to bodybuilding? It will be purely a beauty contest.   :-\

Once it starts looking like this.

Hopefully then the industry will shift back to proportions rather than a mass game.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 12:32:56 AM »
so greg kovacs should be a contender?

E
For his height I don't think Greg Kovacs is really that big.  So no, not a contender.  Marcus Ruhl should be regarded as the best bodybuilder of all time. 

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 12:42:13 AM »
As a Natural and at decently low BF you cannot get to big.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 12:54:28 AM »
Ronnie is black, and he has strong looking front muscles, so he probably has an awesome butt. Some guys you just look at their butt and you know they work out.
??? :-X

spinnis

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 04:35:52 AM »
For his height I don't think Greg Kovacs is really that big.  So no, not a contender.  Marcus Ruhl should be regarded as the best bodybuilder of all time. 

yeah 400+ pounds is not very big at all.

::) ::)

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 04:48:26 AM »
Way too much emphasis is put on shape, aesthetics, condition.  Bodybuilding should be about 3 things; size, size, size. 
Wrong. It should be all about the Art, even Arnold said that. Too much size looks ridiculous and ugly

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 07:21:35 AM »

WHAT THE FUCK?

You can wah wah your way to the Fist List wambulance you fucking shit stain!

YOU'VE JUST BEEN LISTED!!!!!!

Watch this God damn TPS dial-up his fist list server. Guess what? DENIAL OF SERVICE bitch!!

FIST LIST 2010

89) TPSRPBBW-fan1

the "great" banner? the great 67 post banner? come on, ridiculous.  if this guy's got this bad anger management problem, he should get a psychiatrist or a teddy bear to tell his problems to.  I hear the teddy bear talks back to you less and costs less money, so it might be a better option.  if the world couldn't express an opinion because some kid got upset, we'd all still be grunting and learning how to make fire.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 08:11:46 AM »
from 93 on the issue with people putting on to much size has been the big bellies. the problem is they reach a point when if they add anymore size they sacrifice actually look good. lets take art atwood for example not the most aesthetic man but his rookie year he was 260 and ripped. but he decided to add another 20 pounds to his contest weight and has not made a impact at a show since the man looks like a penguin. dorian another example at 257 was the freakiest thing at that time ever seen on stage he also opted to add more weight. ronnie his first year he won the o had the most amazing body on a stage. some how he was able to get to 287 and ripped then 296 and really started sacrificing seperation. even cutler no one will argue that he looked his best at 265 in 2001.

i think the problem now is that bodybuilders are constantly expected to put on more and more weight. bodybuilders like haney and arnold brought up weak areas without adding more and more pounds. people will argue you have to gain weight to really make improvements. part of the problem is that bodybuilders are told they have a weak area and they think that adding more and more pounds will fix that problem. in some cases it makes it even worse because they did not focus on the weak area and brought their strong areas with a gain in weight.

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
the "great" banner? the great 67 post banner? come on, ridiculous.  if this guy's got this bad anger management problem, he should get a psychiatrist or a teddy bear to tell his problems to.  I hear the teddy bear talks back to you less and costs less money, so it might be a better option.  if the world couldn't express an opinion because some kid got upset, we'd all still be grunting and learning how to make fire.

Heh heh

Looks how "The Listed" freaks writhe and squirm in agony.

That burning sensation you're feeling?  >:(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 06:07:03 PM »
yeah 400+ pounds is not very big at all.

::) ::)
Seriously Swede, I think in his early days he was big, but in his most recent contests he looked real stringy.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2008, 08:26:37 PM »

I REALLY WISH SOME OF MOOSEJAYS FRIENDS WOULD LEAVE THIS BOARD... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
C

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 08:41:27 PM »
Many women have said I'm too big.......and that it hurts, and that thats as deep as they can go, and that theres no way am I sticking it in there  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »
Many women have said I'm too big.......and that it hurts, and that thats as deep as they can go, and that theres no way am I sticking it in there  ;D

YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH BARBIE DOLLS.....PERV
C

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:23 PM »
YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH BARBIE DOLLS.....PERV

Perv huh?  I'm not the one who thinks dolls can talk  ;)

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2008, 09:20:20 PM »
people have been too big for a while now. more people watch BBing competitions in shock of the freakiness rather than in envy of the physiques of those competing. thats what its mostly about, shock value.

you know, like a circus.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »
people have been too big for a while now. more people watch BBing competitions in shock of the freakiness rather than in envy of the physiques of those competing. thats what its mostly about, shock value.

you know, like a circus.
Exactyl I agree 100%.  If it were more about aesthetics than freaky size, natural bodybuilding would be much bigger. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2008, 10:35:14 PM »
Exactyl I agree 100%.  If it were more about aesthetics than freaky size, natural bodybuilding would be much bigger. 

That will never happen.  The steroid genie is out of the bottle; now that people have seen the effects of roids and young guys know that they work you will never see naturals be more popular that juiced BBs.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »
Yes.  Doom has spoken.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2008, 11:56:15 PM »
The gay trolling twink "LanceTime" put in timeout after only 8 posts. :o

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 12:49:25 AM »
lets take art atwood for example not the most aesthetic man but his rookie year he was 260 and ripped. but he decided to add another 20 pounds to his contest weight and has not made a impact at a show since the man looks like a penguin.

LMFAO!  ;D ;D

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 10:22:51 AM »
Very doubtful that anyone will ever top Ronnie Coleman.  He was huge and ripped at the same time.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »
Very doubtful that anyone will ever top Ronnie Coleman.  He was huge and ripped at the same time.

All the while having a huge gut, impressive huh?