Author Topic: Sarah Palin forcing unwilling kid to marry her daughter. he doesn't want kids.  (Read 3361 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
daily KOS is COMMUNIST not liberal
It's 2008, not 1954.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Sarah Palin forcing unwilling kid to marry her daughter. he doesn't want ki
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2008, 11:52:37 AM »
:D

LMFAO!!

Is that

"When keepin it real goes wrong?"

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 11:55:01 AM »
Well,if it was Obama,he would just kill the baby.He would probably wait untill the 9th month though.

you can't kill something that isn't alive ::)
w

Decker

• Getbig V
The fact is that Palin and Obama are both light on experience for these highest level jobs.  However, Obama is running for president so its worse IMO.  Palin has state level administrative experience, which Obama does not have.  Though Romney has much more executive experience than either of them.
I think this argument over experience is overblown.  Palin's state level administrative experience is a red herring.  McCain has been campaigning for president longer than she's been governor of Alaska.  In fact, McCain has socks that are older than Palin.

I think the entire 'experience' issue is overblown b/c that's all McCain can run on--he's been doing politics forever.  Obama brings some really big ideas to the table.  That's exactly what GW Bush did.  That's what Bill Clinton did.  

'Executive experience' to me is just sort of one more non-policy based issue we can bullshit about.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Well,if it was Obama,he would just kill the baby.He would probably wait untill the 9th month though.

No, Obama would have killed his daughter immediately as an honor killing...you know, it's a Muslim thing...ha ha ha.  Nah, I'm just joking.   :)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I think many would agree that being a gov is much better preparation than being a senator.  Being the gov is like being the president of a state.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think many would agree that being a gov is much better preparation than being a senator.  Being the gov is like being the president of a state.

i can concede she is more experienced in supervising big state, even if it is the smallest population at 600k people.

Obama beats her on foreign policy, easily.  She's been to two countries last year.  He has 4 years on foreign subcommittee and homeland security subcommittee.  He's seen 4 years worth of top secret terrorism briefs. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 04:11:11 PM »
Don't participate in adult activities if you can't handle the adult responsibilities and consequences.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Well, at least the media has forgotten about the first "rumor"   ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 11:31:29 AM »
LMFAO!!

Is that

"When keepin it real goes wrong?"

You're talking as if, the girl abstained but got knocked up anyway. She sure as heck didn't use any condoms or contraceptives.

Had she used contraception, she may not have become pregnant; had she abstained, she DEFINITENLY wouldn't have become pregnant.

She did neither.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yeah,well,Al Gores kid get arrested with a pharmacy in his car driving 100mph and not one dem. has a thing to say about it.

Is Al Gore running for office?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Well, at least the media has forgotten about the first "rumor"   ::)

it's off-limits now for the media to talk about it.

the nat'l enquirer is still doing their digging.  IF the baby is the kid's, they will pay $100,000 and get a copy of that birth cert or hospital nurse testimmony, DNA sample, whatever.

ya can't hate on them.. if there's no story, then there's no story.  We said the same thing with john edwards. If there is a story, they'll find it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
i can concede she is more experienced in supervising big state, even if it is the smallest population at 600k people.

Obama beats her on foreign policy, easily.  She's been to two countries last year.  He has 4 years on foreign subcommittee and homeland security subcommittee.  He's seen 4 years worth of top secret terrorism briefs. 

I would ask how many people voted for her vs, how many voted for Obama during his run for Senator.

Seems to me, that Obama has more constituents and voters.