Author Topic: Is Palin a horrible mother?  (Read 2138 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is Palin a horrible mother?
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 02:05:56 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »
Palin's first mag cover:

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 02:10:40 PM »
No clue if it's real or not:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-09-02-what-did-her-mom-do-wrong

Ahhh, jeez I don't like that at all.

This is my point, why would any mother put her daughter through this? Why? Someone call my kid those names, I"ll go off and I mean that. Never hit a human in my life, but that would make me. No joke.

How could she do that to her daughter. Anyone with a brain would know nasty things would be said. Poor, poor girl.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »
not only that, but was that pic taken when she was out of school for 5 months with 'mono'?

or, in the last 5 months....  :-X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 02:20:48 PM »
not only that, but was that pic taken when she was out of school for 5 months with 'mono'?

or, in the last 5 months....  :-X
;D

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 02:25:20 PM »
Her daughter is 17. She made her choices. She is almost an adult and the child she will have will be hers not her moms to take of.
Her husband could easily help, but that doesn't satisfy you.

You want the election on family values fine.

Her daughter will have the baby, unlike many women who chose to abort.

This women are brave and they have a real strong father to help them.

Try building up instead of down for a change.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 02:27:21 PM »

Actually, I think palin was the one who made the election about family values, isn't it?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 02:31:45 PM »

Isn't that the repub thing? Don't they go on about family values?

They preach abstinence - while fielding a candidate who admits to extra marital affairs, a VP who had a shotgun wedding, now her teen is pregnant. Why do they not abstain - is it only for everyone else?

A cliche - "practice what you preach".

Pic that Bay posted earlier shows it better than words...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 03:01:49 PM »
Edit - I see you deleted the post and I only quoted a bit. Oh well.

She is anti-abortion as has been proved by her daughter and herself.

Some would think that is the ultimate family value.

LOL. Getting pregnant as a single high school teenager by another teenager who doesn't want kids and is a "f-ing redneck who will beat people up" is the ultimate family value?

We all have differences of opinions, I would say waiting till you can offer your child the best in life, and are ready to be a parent is the "ultimate family value". Like so many other parents have done.

If you are reffering to me working, had no choice - plus my kid isn't pregnant.

I didn't get myself pregnant, but stepped up and did my best due to bio parents death/other a mess. Amazing you get snide on me for that, but praise a teen for getting knocked up. LOL.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 03:47:49 PM »
Edit - I see you deleted the post and I only quoted a bit. Oh well.

LOL. Getting pregnant as a single high school teenager by another teenager who doesn't want kids and is a "f-ing redneck who will beat people up" is the ultimate family value?

We all have differences of opinions, I would say waiting till you can offer your child the best in life, and are ready to be a parent is the "ultimate family value". Like so many other parents have done.

If you are reffering to me working, had no choice - plus my kid isn't pregnant.

I didn't get myself pregnant, but stepped up and did my best due to bio parents death/other a mess. Amazing you get snide on me for that, but praise a teen for getting knocked up. LOL.
I realized how insensitive my post was so I deleted it, my post came off wrong.
Everyone has a choice. You made yours and I am sure you did a fine job.
You are the one saying she should stay home and sacrifice her life, without asking her family or her husband on the ways they are raising their children. You made a tough choice and I am sure hers was tough too, but she has loving and supportive husband with her, which makes raising kids exponentially easier.

I don't feel a teenager getting pregnant is worth praise, having unprotected sex was her decision as was keeping the baby, but it isn't for her mother to take care of, it is hers.

If her boyfriend who seems like a loser leaves her then it will doubly difficult on her daughter, but having unprotected sex was her decision and not her mothers and her mother shouldn't be accountable for that. Just like my mother shouldn't be accountable for the things I do. Carville was right on this.

Hate her policies and debate that, but give it rest about how her and her husband are raising her kids.
Z

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 04:22:34 PM »
I realized how insensitive my post was so I deleted it, my post came off wrong.
Everyone has a choice. You made yours and I am sure you did a fine job.
You are the one saying she should stay home and sacrifice her life, without asking her family or her husband on the ways they are raising their children. You made a tough choice and I am sure hers was tough too, but she has loving and supportive husband with her, which makes raising kids exponentially easier.

I don't feel a teenager getting pregnant is worth praise, having unprotected sex was her decision as was keeping the baby, but it isn't for her mother to take care of, it is hers.

If her boyfriend who seems like a loser leaves her then it will doubly difficult on her daughter, but having unprotected sex was her decision and not her mothers and her mother shouldn't be accountable for that. Just like my mother shouldn't be accountable for the things I do. Carville was right on this.

Hate her policies and debate that, but give it rest about how her and her husband are raising her kids.

No problem on the insensitive thing, thank you for the sentiments ;)

Good post and I think you are reading me wrong. Go back, I never ever say she should stay home. I am sure we agree "working" and being the VP candidate are two separate issues. If she was working - her kid would not be getting dragged through the mud. Can you name any other job in the USA - where all *mainstream news worldwide* would carry news of your daughters pregnancy? There is none.

She isn't "working" she is gunning for one of the most high profiles, smearing, demanding, non private positions in the world. That is my thing.

In the end, I am nothing, I an not slamming the girl - but many are. She's catching heat on the TV news and being called nasty names on hundreds of websites. She is the most famous teen mom worldwide now I would guess. Her mom knew this would happen - *that* plus the handful with all kids is my issue.

And it's only her positions that make me feel this is an issue, and it is policy thing actually. She wants to poke into others uterus, tell other moms how to handle those matters, while her kid is knocked up. That simply doesn't work.

Thanks for the nice convo ;)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2008, 04:24:47 PM »
How is it possible to be a mother that is involved in her kids lives, while working full time ???  I understand that some people have no choice and need dual incomes to get by.  But, if you don't need the dual income, why would a mother of little kids choose to work full time!?  It seems like a very selfish thing to do :-\

The husband is a stay at home Dad.

The kids are taken care off.