Author Topic: Palin didn't file taxes on a Car Wash business she owned  (Read 11722 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Palin didn't file taxes on a Car Wash business she owned
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »
I have no clue why your family is paying us taxes. I find it extremely disrespectful when little homos like MattT bash our great leaders though. I try to show non-American posters respect on here, but people like him make it hard to do. He needs to worry more about his own country and less about ours.

dude I doubt they even would give MattT a green card to come over to the US anyways, he's mad that he lives in a shithole, and it eays away at him, like the johns that munch on his goods.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Palin didn't file taxes on a Car Wash business she owned
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2008, 08:26:57 PM »
Well then you can complain, but I find it downright disrespectful when other foreigners do. I don't come on here and bash other peoples countries.

Actually, nations get bashed here all the time.

Not that I am a fan of Sevas, but guy just posted some pics of his city, and 3 pages of nation bashing. How many times have seen Bluto get Euro bashed. I've had more than I can count. Shadow's nation got bashed almost every post he made. Meso made a thread about sprinters, pure nation bashing.

I personally find it rude to bash a nation, race or whatever and don't really. But others toss it out and don't expect it back.