Author Topic: Adonis Principles  (Read 10732 times)

travisma

• Getbig II
Re: Adonis Principles
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2008, 05:27:39 AM »

Well you had it there..... No One would talk about diets, EXPECT TA.... Because he is a dumbastard.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2008, 06:13:56 PM »
Basic Principles:

- A minimum daily protein intake (approx. 0.5g/lb-1 gr/lb bodyweight),
- a deficiency of calories which leads to 1-3 lbs of weight loss per week,
- hard weight training at least 3 times a week,
- a variety of food good enough to ensure proper intake of all needed nutrients.
- Strive for USRDA (you will meet or exceed the amounts most likely without any attention)
Factors of no, minimal, or even negative influence:
- the ratio of macro nutrients other than defined by the rules above,
- cardio training,
- abandonment of alcohol,
- intake of "supplements",
- proper spacing of meals during the day.

I abosolutely agree with you on this
a calorie is a calorie
I get about 120 grams of protein a day and I'm just doing fine
I eat what ever I want, non of that no carb bullshit
if you are eating 1000 calories of bread, or 1000 calories of peanut butter, it's the same at the end of the day calories are all that matters
and what do you think about people who "BULK"
I personally think they are idiots who don't know anything about how muscle is built
and people who say bodybuilding is 98% nutrition and 2% training can go to hell, its more like the opposite
you can't eat yourself a better body, but you can train yourself a better body
you know what you people need in your diets?
Iron
lift more iron
I'm different from other bodybuilders who "eat clean" "hey I eat clean for 3 days then have a "cheat day"" I feel like I need to slap them
do you say that your principles say cardio is bad and not effective?
I do not agree with that at all, two ways to lose fat"
eat less
move more
THAT SIMPLE
eating less= decrease in metabolism
moving more= increase in metabolism
but I don't think you should have told this to people, "a calorie is a calorie" is a secret amongs only the elite and you shouldn't give out elite secrets like that, specially to people who don't appreciate it, they should figure it out for themselves, that's how I did it, EXPERIENCE
let them go through the torture of eating their sugar less oatmeal while I enjoy my cake and chocolate milk ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2008, 06:25:49 PM »
yo adonis how many calories a day do you eat a day?
2000-2500? im guessing?
eating 2000 calories a day would be worst than torture for me, I have tried and ate 1500 calories somedays and I could NOT function at all, when I got up, I almsot blacked out and very low energy etc (cycling calories, by the way what do you think about calorie cycling?)
there have been days where I have ate 15,000 calories (going from burger king to dairy queen to buying oreo cookies and washing it down with 3 liters of chocolate milk, 3 pounds of chocolate, a couple of large pizzas PLUS my regular meals)
and let me tell you guys, you feel like you are gonna die by the end of the day, with all that food in your body

on a regular day my body normally consumes min 3300-3700 calories with out me keeping track
I'm eating 3000 calories a day and I'm trying to get down to about 3% bodyfat in 12 weeks  ;D
but it seems that 10% bodyfat is the magic barrier that I'm stuck at for now
mathematical laws of losing the last 10 pounds change when you are so low in bodyfat like I am
an obese person could lose 10 pounds of fat in 3 days while it's gonna take us months cuz the body holds on to every pound
you got a solution to breaking the magical 10% barrier? ;)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »
Since when do the standard Aussie pub patrons talk about diets?  ;D
Arnold Classic 2008
Arnold: how many hours a day did you train? :)
Dexter: an hour a day couple times a week  :D
Arnold: an hour a day?  :o what happened? we used to train 5-6 hours a day  >:(
Dexter: now we have MuscleTech  ;D
Arnold: you're saying that you got a bodylike this by just taking some PILLS?   ;D ::) ::) ::)
Dexter: uhhhh  :o :o :o :-\ :) Hydroxycut  ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2008, 06:30:08 PM »
I abosolutely agree with you on this
a calorie is a calorie

Yet, you say this...

I get about 120 grams of protein a day and I'm just doing fine

What you MEANT to say is that a calorie is a calorie when it relates to carbs/fats.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2008, 07:35:31 PM »
Yet, you say this...

What you MEANT to say is that a calorie is a calorie when it relates to carbs/fats.
yes and no
people think they have to take in huge amounts of protein, it's ridiculously retarded
go ahead if you wanna waste your money
as long as you get about 100 grams a day you're fine, I'm 240 and I only get 130, lou ferrigno is 270 he gets 150 grams etc
1 pound of muscle has only 100 grams of protein, you can only build 1 pound of muscle a week in the GREATEST conditions
100 grams of extra protein a week is only 15 extra grams of protein a day not 400 extra grams  ::)
as far as fat loss is concerned a calorie really is just a calorie

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2008, 07:52:10 PM »
yes and no
people think they have to take in huge amounts of protein, it's ridiculously retarded
go ahead if you wanna waste your money
as long as you get about 100 grams a day you're fine, I'm 240 and I only get 130, lou ferrigno is 270 he gets 150 grams etc
1 pound of muscle has only 100 grams of protein, you can only build 1 pound of muscle a week in the GREATEST conditions
100 grams of extra protein a week is only 15 extra grams of protein a day not 400 extra grams  ::)
as far as fat loss is concerned a calorie really is just a calorie

A certain amount of calories must be in the form of protein to prevent muscle atrophy. Doesn't matter how many calories in the form of fats or carbs you're ingesting, the fact remains. Therefore a calorie truly isn't just a calorie in any diet if you want to maintain muscle mass.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2008, 07:59:32 PM »
A certain amount of calories must be in the form of protein to prevent muscle atrophy. Doesn't matter how many calories in the form of fats or carbs you're ingesting, the fact remains. Therefore a calorie truly isn't just a calorie in any diet if you want to maintain muscle mass.
actually carbs and fats are more muscle sparring than proteins (FACT), an AVERAGE persons diet gets plenty of protein to "maintain muscle"
30 grams would be enough to maintain muscle
so yes a calorie really is just a calorie

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2008, 08:01:18 PM »
Haven't had time to read this whole thread but I'm guessing Adonis is owning the weaklings' minds as usual

ASJChaotic

« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »
Haven't had time to read this whole thread but I'm guessing Adonis is owning the weaklings' minds as usual
since the MemberX Principles and Adonis principles are alot alike I am doing that for him  ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2008, 08:08:01 PM »
actually carbs and fats are more muscle sparring than proteins (FACT), an AVERAGE persons diet gets plenty of protein to "maintain muscle"
30 grams would be enough to maintain muscle
so yes a calorie really is just a calorie

I was talking about a bodybuilders diet, not an average person's. Fat won't build muscle, and carbs don't build it as much as protein. Try a diet with just carbs and fats and see how much muscle you retain after 12 weeks.

Regardless, a calorie is still not a calorie for any diet wanting to retain muscle mass, as some of that has to come from protein. 1g or 100g a day; it still differs in its functions to carbs and fats when relating to muscle mass.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2008, 08:10:03 PM »
I was talking about a bodybuilders diet, not an average person's. Fat won't build muscle, and carbs don't build it as much as protein. Try a diet with just carbs and fats and see how much muscle you retain after 12 weeks.

Regardless, a calorie is still not a calorie for any diet wanting to retain muscle mass, as some of that has to come from protein. 1g or 100g a day; it still differs in its functions to carbs and fats when relating to muscle mass.
Here's a picture of the guy you are talking to......

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2008, 08:14:17 PM »
Here's a picture of the guy you are talking to......

HAHA AAH A<HA A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is that AJSchaotic?  HAHA AHA KLA AL JA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh man... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »
HAHA AAH A<HA A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is that AJSchaotic?  HAHA AHA KLA AL JA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh man... ;D
I just copied the picture he posted claiming it was him........ ;D

Quite the bottom boy twink, is he not?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2008, 08:23:53 PM »
I talk and i back it up
bitches like Chaos talk and don't back their shit up
typical hypocrite ugly fat geek with no hair, and no girl likes him cuz he is ugly as fuck and he probably works at walmart
back up what you say BIG GUY ::)
I do but all you do is talk and yap and yap and yap
dog with no bite just alot of barking

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »
I just copied the picture he posted claiming it was him........ ;D

Quite the bottom boy twink, is he not?

Yup, he'll make quite the splash on the twink scene ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »
LOL, looks like everyone remember ASJChaotics last attempt at getbig..... ;D

gayer than MemberX walking in a bar and saying "gimme a tequila meltdown, please"

barman says "how do I make that?"

MemberX says "you give me multiple shots at getbig and I suck"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2008, 08:26:14 PM »
either back up what you say with pictures or shut the fuck up because you know I look way better than you
I get hit on by more girls in one day than you will in your entire life time hypocrite fag  ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2008, 08:26:52 PM »
So is eating 1000 calories from Twinkies the same as eating a 1000 calories of chicken
No Worries 4 me

ASJChaotic

« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »
So is eating 1000 calories from Twinkies the same as eating a 1000 calories of chicken
bro you are not getting the point of this :-\
as far as FATLOSS is concerned YES it's the same

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »
either back up what you say with pictures or shut the fuck up because you know I look way better than you
I get hit on by more girls in one day than you will in your entire life time hypocrite fag  ::)
PWNED!!! ;D

gayer than MemberX walking in a bar and saying "gimme a tequila meltdown, please"

barman says "how do I make that?"

MemberX says "you give me multiple shots at getbig and I suck"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »
how about you go back to the gayer than thread?
this is actually people with knowledge (something you don't have) giving other people information

Is it also about ponytails and looking like a neanderthal

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »
how about you go back to the gayer than thread?
this is actually people with knowledge (something you don't have) giving other people information

You just told a guy that 1000 calories from twinkies is the same as 1000 calories from chicken, you call that knowledge?

HAHAHAHHAHAAAA twink.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2008, 04:46:54 AM »
yo adonis how many calories a day do you eat a day?
2000-2500? im guessing?
eating 2000 calories a day would be worst than torture for me, I have tried and ate 1500 calories somedays and I could NOT function at all, when I got up, I almsot blacked out and very low energy etc (cycling calories, by the way what do you think about calorie cycling?)
there have been days where I have ate 15,000 calories (going from burger king to dairy queen to buying oreo cookies and washing it down with 3 liters of chocolate milk, 3 pounds of chocolate, a couple of large pizzas PLUS my regular meals)
and let me tell you guys, you feel like you are gonna die by the end of the day, with all that food in your body

Try eating non refined sugars and replace them with complex carbs, you'll perform much better.

But alas, you're clinically retarded.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2008, 03:09:46 AM »
I'm not really into sweets that much I can easily go without them, but I do enjoy drinking some soda every so often such as Pepsi or Mt. Dew.  As far as I understand it is ok to drink some as long as it's not a lot that will send you calories over deficiency.  So can I drink the occasional soft drink while following the Adonis principles?  And don't suggest I drink diet soda because that shit is nasty!  I would much rather drink water.