Author Topic: NASSER'S BOOK.......WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO IT?  (Read 4455 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: NASSER'S BOOK.......WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO IT?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 04:58:54 AM »
HAHAHA Keep the pumpkinheads in the dark where they belong. Like little roaches hiding in the shadows. Their fat, jowly, ghastly faces lurking in their cheap, dank and morbid social housing.
FFY

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »
It's coming, I know you can't wait but you'll just have to be patient. Thanks for showing an interest and posting about it, free publicity for Nasser!
Team Nasser!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 04:06:07 PM »

If he could take his fingers out of Satos anus he would type the book out in half the time....poor sato.

Whats the title going to be "Burning bridges with Nasser"
;D ;D

...somone here should photoshop one of these pictures of nasser and his dog. :D

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »
It's coming, I know you can't wait but you'll just have to be patient. Thanks for showing an interest and posting about it, free publicity for Nasser!

I just wanted to see if he actually followed-up with the book.  There was soooooo much hype and noise about the "gossip" book early this year, remember?  There was the 6 radio interview.  But thanks for coming out of the wood work Sumpalumpa! Stupid idiot who calls himself educated, and self-proclaimed intelligent pro-bb, should know that successful authors do not do interviews until the book is in circulation. 

N'ass thanks for keeping me in mind.  I know I'm in your head.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 09:04:47 PM »
No body want to publish it.
A

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 09:44:53 PM »
Has it materialized?  Anyone buy a copy?  Do getbig.com members get "loser" discounts?
What's up buddy...Need new ass wiping material.?..I'll send you Flex's book..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 09:53:04 PM »

Didn't I brutally own you last year sumpa? Three pages deep if I remember correctly.

Thanks for showing off your stupidity by claiming that its free publicity for nasser.
Mocking and deriding someone can't be spun off as being good for that person.

Dumbass

:D

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 02:12:53 AM »
Didn't I brutally own you last year sumpa? Three pages deep if I remember correctly.

Thanks for showing off your stupidity by claiming that its free publicity for nasser.
Mocking and deriding someone can't be spun off as being good for that person.

Dumbass

:D

Any publicity is good publicity, Einstein. And, yes, it's true that you used to stalk me, projecting your latent homosexuality on me then claimed to own me when it actually was your hidden sexuality that was exposed. You really shouldn't bring that up if you still want to pose as a heterosexual on this site!
Team Nasser!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 02:51:41 AM »
Any publicity is good publicity, Einstein. And, yes, it's true that you used to stalk me, projecting your latent homosexuality on me then claimed to own me when it actually was your hidden sexuality that was exposed. You really shouldn't bring that up if you still want to pose as a heterosexual on this site!

Stalk you? Do you also run the naturalfag83 account as well?  :D

You tried your old defense of why you think buying nasserwear is ok and then got brutally owned. I guess you couldn't provide a credible excuse for why you kneel in front of nasser to "support" him

Coming from someone who worships a bloated bellybuilder- you're one to talk cumpa ;D

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 03:40:30 AM »

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 03:41:09 AM »
isn't Sumpa that swedish fucktard who bought a pair of nassers worn shorts to see how big it was?
I remember that epic showdown btween DL and sumpa. Nasserboy got his ass kicked so badly after failing to prove that he was not gay and then started calling everyone who posted afterwards dreadlord. Severe meltdown for that assclown that day. Sumpa used to get owned fairly often by chaos and aussiepro as well. Good old days  ;)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 02:33:18 AM »
Oh boy, I havn't bought any used underwear and havn't defended such an action either. You have to make up stuff to "own" me, sad.
Team Nasser!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2008, 02:35:52 AM »
Oh boy, I havn't bought any used underwear and havn't defended such an action either. You have to make up stuff to "own" me, sad.

You still here to peasant, go man-worship at bb.com you cock sucker.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2008, 03:17:16 AM »
No body want to publish it.

Exactly.  Even if he could write a book (why someone needs that idiot Robson to write it for him is beyond me...), what is he going to tell a publisher? That he knows he can sell a solid 26 copies worldwide?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2008, 03:33:31 AM »
Exactly.  Even if he could write a book (why someone needs that idiot Robson to write it for him is beyond me...), what is he going to tell a publisher? That he knows he can sell a solid 26 copies worldwide?
AHHAHAHA

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2008, 08:09:58 AM »

Aw damn- Cum-pa gets owned again and tries to cover it up with a lame-ass denial.
What a crybaby

:D :D :D

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
Aw damn- Cum-pa gets owned again and tries to cover it up with a lame-ass denial.
What a crybaby

:D :D :D

"CUM-PA"  good one!!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2008, 12:52:05 PM »

It's been more than 6 months, and I'm guessing I'm the only one who's following up with the progress, to see how well Mr. Millionaire is caught up with his "projects".  I have no such interest in buying.  I tuned in on the first interview and read the rest of the radio interview transcripts that followed; he spewed out the whole content of the book.  No one is interested!.....anymore radio interviews??  I guess there will be after the book is published, right?....Or, I (one person with the least interest to get a copy) would not be the only one to ask.  Not even a peep from Team Nasser.  They're usually the first to post anything about their cherry-on-top.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:49 PM »
Nasser

Did you consult a lawyer before you did the radio interviews?  Those transcripts are evidence against you.  Anyone (person, company, group/organization) you mentioned and slandered, without their consent and permission, can sue you for defamation of character and slander?  Is that why you weren't at the ASC?  Were you served a letter from the ASC and or IFBB that began with "With no prejudice"?   I can just imagine the pile of lawsuits (against you) when this book comes out.  No wonder you've been quiet about the book. There won't be one.  Did legal threats prevent you from publishing and talking more about it?

Are there any law students or lawyers on this site, from the state of California who know more about California law, and who can enlighten us about: defamation of character, using names without consent or permission, and slander; with regards to Nasser's book and the radio interview transcripts? These are written documents with slanderous statements about people, groups, companies and events. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »
Who the fuck would a buy a Nasser book, are these guy delusional enough to actually think they have a market for this shit..

Stallone had a book "Sly moves" it tanked, it did not make the amazon charts.
Do people actually care for bodybuilders, not self-respecting man gives a fuck about bodybuilders unless its a means to there income.

Sure watch the shows, you can debate who was more ripped and that at the venue, but dont talk bout that shit at work, its not like you just watched a talented athlete perform.

Its all good to be in high school saying "Look at coleman, his huge" but when your 30 and your saying that that it's a red flag...and not to far from loserville.

No sport attracts more losers to it then Bodybuilding.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »
Who the fuck would a buy a Nasser book, are these #### delusional enough to actually think they have a market for this shit..

Stallone had a book "Sly moves" it tanked, it did not make the amazon charts.
Do people actually care for bodybuilders, not self-respecting man gives a fuck about bodybuilders unless its a means to there income.

Sure watch the shows, you can debate who was more ripped and that at the venue, but dont talk bout that shit at work, its not like you just watched a talented athlete perform.

Its all good to be in high school saying "Look at coleman, his huge" but when your 30 and your saying that that it's a red flag...and not to far from loserville.

No sport attracts more losers to it then Bodybuilding.

Stalone is a household name and does have a market to sell to.  If he wrote about other celebrities in the worst possible way, there would be a multi-million dollar lawsuit (....are you getting this Nasser); regardless how bad and how good the book is.

You're right about being over 30 and going on the way team Nasser does.  It takes a bigger loser to talk about himself (now retired and unemployed) and how he should've won in 1997 Olympia; and posting 11 year old pictures of his glory days.  His whole demeanor is very much like a sociopath.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »
Stalone is a household name and does have a market to sell to.  If he wrote about other celebrities in the worst possible way, there would be a multi-million dollar lawsuit (....are you getting this Nasser); regardless how bad and how good the book is.

You're right about being over 30 and going on the way team Nasser does.  It takes a bigger loser to talk about himself and how he should've won in 1997 Olympia; and posting 11 year old pictures of his glory days.  His whole demeanor is very much like a sociopath.

I have had always said "bodybuilder are losers" and hardcore fans are too, I cant fathom how you could love a man that only got to the way he is via Drugs...no talent.

Fuck bodybuilders.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »
So....any takers from Team Nassoil?  What happened to the book by the Wizard of Truth?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 09:21:42 PM »
So....any takers from Team Nassoil?  What happened to the book by the Wizard of Truth?

Dave Robson is busy making it into an ebook instead. The problem is that he can't seem to finish anything he starts. i hear his other book has been in the works for years.

All the other reputable authors refused  to work with scumbag nasshole

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 09:22:21 PM »
Has it materialized?  Anyone buy a copy?  Do getbig.com members get "loser" discounts?
He wiped his ass with it and it slipped in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!