Author Topic: NASSER'S BOOK.......WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO IT?  (Read 4459 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: NASSER'S BOOK.......WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO IT?
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2008, 09:22:49 PM »
I have had always said "bodybuilder are losers" and hardcore fans are too, I cant fathom how you could love a man that only got to the way he is via Drugs...no talent.

Fuck bodybuilders.
You hit the Nail on the head ....How can you admire and love someone ..whose biggest accomplishment was taking loads of drugs and lifting weights..It's stupid ,and it's homosexual behavior.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
You hit the Nail on the head ....How can you admire and love someone ..whose biggest accomplishment was taking loads of drugs and lifting weights..It's stupid ,and it's homosexual behavior.

Nasser does deserve a book - he's a walking cautionary tale for anyone looking to get into the enterprising( ;D) life of a bodybuilder.

The title should be:

The self destruction of Nasser El Sonbaty: How to make the most out of being a failure - By nasser El and D Robson. Coming soon via a downloadable ebook off a schmoe site
 ;D

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »
Nasser does deserve a book - he's a walking cautionary tale for anyone looking to get into the enterprising( ;D) life of a bodybuilder.

The title should be:

The self destruction of Nasser El Sonbaty: How to make the most out of being a failure - By nasser El and D Robson. Coming soon via a downloadable ebook off a schmoe site
 ;D

Don't make fun of his boyfriend!  Why else would DR be doing it for free?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2008, 09:47:14 PM »
Don't make fun of his boyfriend!  Why else would DR be doing it for free?

Robson is his manfriend???
Did poor Pepe get axed after years of "service"?
No wonder he wants nasser crushed by an icecream truck  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »
Nasser is enjoying his retirement. I bet a book will come one day but right now life is for the living and he is managing some serious investments and business avenues. His not wasting money on drugs and unwise spending, plus selling his multi million dollar home in the boom time, have left him a comfortable millionaire.
Ironic then that penniless roaches and pathetic, unemployed failures who live only on the internet , dare to even criticize this great man who would not view as any more important than bacteria on fecal matter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »
Nasser is enjoying his retirement. I bet a book will come one day but right now life is for the living and he is managing some serious investments and business avenues. His not wasting money on drugs and unwise spending, plus selling his multi million dollar home in the boom time, have left him a comfortable millionaire.
Ironic then that penniless roaches and pathetic, unemployed failures who live only on the internet , dare to even criticize this great man who would not view as any more important than bacteria on fecal matter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
You're so pathetic..So when he was doing cycles ..was that unwise spending? Ironic? Great man ? HAHAHAHA! What has he done for you ? Better yet...What has he done for your people ? Great people do great things..What ? He threw you a pair of shorts? Maybe,,Signed a pic after you purchased items form him? LOL! You're loyalty can be bought with a free signed autograph pic.. If he's done anything? He's done it for himself..No one else! Stop counting that mans money.. It does nothing for you..

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2008, 11:14:37 AM »
You're so pathetic..So when he was doing cycles ..was that unwise spending? Ironic? Great man ? HAHAHAHA! What has he done for you ? Better yet...What has he done for your people ? Great people do great things..What ? He threw you a pair of shorts? Maybe,,Signed a pic after you purchased items form him? LOL! You're loyalty can be bought with a free signed autograph pic.. If he's done anything? He's done it for himself..No one else! Stop counting that mans money.. It does nothing for you..

You can type as many angry and rage filled response my friend but nothing will change the fact that Nasser is a millionaire and you cant even afford to move from your parent's house to a hovel ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 11:25:26 AM »
You can type as many angry and rage filled response my friend but nothing will change the fact that Nasser is a millionaire and you cant even afford to move from your parent's house to a hovel ;D
Rage? Why don't you act like a real man ? Defend yourself ..Not someone who doesn't care if you live or die... Okay...Nassoils a millionaire..But you..You're a bum... I  know since most of you Muslim men build your homes out of Cow dung...That a young man like myself can be happily married with a business and own ,his own home..But actually..It's not that difficult...Work hard ..save your money. Then one day..I'll hire you to clean up my store for me..Maybe.?..All I ask is that you use some deodorant after a shower...I don't like onions..So..I don't want you stinking up my store like onions..

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 11:30:49 AM »
Rage? Why don't you act like a real man ? Defend yourself ..Not someone who doesn't care if you live or die... Okay...Nassoils a millionaire..But you..You're a bum... I  know since most of you Muslim men build your homes out of Cow dung...That a young man like myself can be happily married with a business and own ,his own home..But actually..It's not that difficult...Work hard ..save your money. Then one day..I'll hire you to clean up my store for me..Maybe.?..All I ask is that you use some deodorant after a shower...I don't like onions..So..I don't want you stinking up my store like onions..

I am not important here. The only issue at hand is Nasser. The people who devote themselfs to him are not even shit on his shoe, they are belong such a level.
However, Nasser does care. nasser is the true one who does love the fans. This is why he exposed the truth about bodybuilding: it was only for the fans. He is only one who love and respect them.
He is a great man who could have been a great doctor, lawyer or businessman. He chose bodybuilding only to be a victim of extreme racism and corruption. Still he use his great mind to become a millionaire, despite the injustices visited upon him like the vile and revolting Yates cadaver and convicted racist stealing his sandows.
You cannot help but admire him. A true hero who makes a stand for what he believes. We need more Nassers in the world.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 11:44:34 AM »
I am not important here. The only issue at hand is Nasser. The people who devote themselfs to him are not even shit on his shoe, they are belong such a level.
However, Nasser does care. nasser is the true one who does love the fans. This is why he exposed the truth about bodybuilding: it was only for the fans. He is only one who love and respect them.
He is a great man who could have been a great doctor, lawyer or businessman. He chose bodybuilding only to be a victim of extreme racism and corruption. Still he use his great mind to become a millionaire, despite the injustices visited upon him like the vile and revolting Yates cadaver and convicted racist stealing his sandows.
You cannot help but admire him. A true hero who makes a stand for what he believes. We need more Nassers in the world.
In my respnose to you..You ducked..Now you're ducking again ..truth is you know nothing about this man ..except for what you here..or read.Could have ..could have ..could have...But he isn't ...Correct ? Exposing is what Lee Priest does ...He will answer anyone that asks ..Fans or not... Nassoil does none of that...He's supposedly bringing out a book,correct.. Once again..He's doing it for profit..Not for his fans..But for himself... This is a corrupt world friend.. And wether you want to belive it or not..Nassoil knows this and is taking full advantage..
 I own property as well and my own business ,,and above all..I didn't have to take drugs,sell used clothing,or be a huge hypocrite to get what I have..I don't go around bragging about how smart I am.. Because the truth is...It doesn't take a genius..Keep up with your bills..Keep your credit in order..Pu enough money away,for a nice down payment ..and there you have it...Nassoils genius..HAHA! It's ashame that you look up to others that have more than you ..Simply because ,you think ,you can never accomplish what he has..But I have faith in you...Follow what I wrote here and you will be on your way..And one day Nassoil will be your loyal fan..

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2008, 11:56:28 AM »
In my respnose to you..You ducked..Now you're ducking again ..truth is you know nothing about this man ..except for what you here..or read.Could have ..could have ..could have...But he isn't ...Correct ? Exposing is what Lee Priest does ...He will answer anyone that asks ..Fans or not... Nassoil does none of that...He's supposedly bringing out a book,correct.. Once again..He's doing it for profit..Not for his fans..But for himself... This is a corrupt world friend.. And wether you want to belive it or not..Nassoil knows this and is taking full advantage..
 I own property as well and my own business ,,and above all..I didn't have to take drugs,sell used clothing,or be a huge hypocrite to get what I have..I don't go around bragging about how smart I am.. Because the truth is...It doesn't take a genius..Keep up with your bills..Keep your credit in order..Pu enough money away,for a nice down payment ..and there you have it...Nassoils genius..HAHA! It's ashame that you look up to others that have more than you ..Simply because ,you think ,you can never accomplish what he has..But I have faith in you...Follow what I wrote here and you will be on your way..And one day Nassoil will be your loyal fan..

For someone who say all this it is amazing that you devote so much of your life to Nasser El Sonbaty. You have thousands of words devoted to this man. Your thoughts and words are consumed by this man. You even make yourself a subordinate to dreadlord (who also is deeply obsessed by Nasser) . Everything you do simply prove just how great and important Nasser is. Your whole online identity is governed by Nasser.
I am genuinely glad for you that you own your own business and multiple properties (like all the people who spend so much time on the internet HAHAHAH) and are so rich and successful. It is nice to know you find the time to devote so much thought and word to Nasser in between counting your millions ;D He would certainly not return the favor.He would not know or care if you live or die, yet for you it appears that you think more deeply and often about Nasser than us TEAM members.
I don't blame you my friend, he is worth it.

;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2008, 12:11:39 PM »
For someone who say all this it is amazing that you devote so much of your life to Nasser El Sonbaty. You have thousands of words devoted to this man. Your thoughts and words are consumed by this man. You even make yourself a subordinate to dreadlord (who also is deeply obsessed by Nasser) . Everything you do simply prove just how great and important Nasser is. Your whole online identity is governed by Nasser.
I am genuinely glad for you that you own your own business and multiple properties (like all the people who spend so much time on the internet HAHAHAH) and are so rich and successful. It is nice to know you find the time to devote so much thought and word to Nasser in between counting your millions ;D He would certainly not return the favor.He would not know or care if you live or die, yet for you it appears that you think more deeply and often about Nasser than us TEAM members.
I don't blame you my friend, he is worth it.

;D

Rich..No...Successful?..Somewhat..  The way you try to make people think Nassoil is great..I "SHOW" people he isn't..I'm what you might call ...Calling him out on his claims...that's all... Like I wrote earlier..All he does is for his own financial gain..Can you prove me wrong? Do you have his bank records? If you typed bad as well as good..You would be more believable..But instead..You speak of Nassoil as if he's a saint..Like I said..If he's so great,what has he done to put his people in a better state..We know his "MILLIONS" of fans support him emotionally,and financially..But what has he done for anyone.?.He beat his wife.It's on public record for the world to see..But that's not good enough for you.. I'm not obsessed with him at all..What I type,I type out of truth ..Or at least a strong opinion..What you are is an obsessed fan ,who Nassoil cares nothing about.. If I make no sense.?.Think don't give it a thought... But you know it's true ..I post no lies..Also..I can do whatever I want..I'm the boss,,That's one of the perks of owning,and not working for anyone..

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »
Ok, my friend. I have to go now. Unfortunately I do not have as much time to devote to Nasser talk as you and I know that you will always respond very quickly. I know that Nasser is a big part of your life and you spend a lot of time thinking and talking about him.
Really though, the fact that Nasser consumes your consciousness to such ans extent is actually a great compliment to the breathtaking magnitude of the man.
Really, you prove that he is biggest thing to hit bodybuilding. Bigger and more important for the fans than Arnold. More talked about. Nasser is the name on everyone's tongue. I think that you will be the FIRST to buy his book when it comes out ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2008, 12:18:54 PM »
ha ha ha

I see the goatherder is back. Still sobbing whenever you see your pathetic idol mocked and laughed at.
Nasser is not only a joke on getbig but also in the BB industry. Nasser is not interested in the truth - he's only interested in lashing out at people who achieved a level of success and fame far greater than him while he's reduced to selling worn clothes to schmoes. Why is a millionaire asking people to pay for his plane tickets and accommodation? Why does he have a amateurish website to sell worn clothes?

Sharma can rant all he wants about nassers millions when everyone knows that money comes from drug running.Several people have already pointed this out. So go back to goat herding with your father

So cry all you want "sharma" - nothing will change the fact that nasser is reviled by practically everyone- his coolegues, the industry and BB fans - other than his trio of fans.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:23 PM »
Ok, my friend. I have to go now. Unfortunately I do not have as much time to devote to Nasser talk as you and I know that you will always respond very quickly. I know that Nasser is a big part of your life and you spend a lot of time thinking and talking about him.
Really though, the fact that Nasser consumes your consciousness to such ans extent is actually a great compliment to the breathtaking magnitude of the man.
Really, you prove that he is biggest thing to hit bodybuilding. Bigger and more important for the fans than Arnold. More talked about. Nasser is the name on everyone's tongue. I think that you will be the FIRST to buy his book when it comes out ;D
HAHA! You Pray to Allah that was the truth..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2008, 12:28:23 PM »
HAHA! You Pray to Allah that was the truth..
:D
He can't pray to Allah because he's not even muslim. This was confirmed by all the other REAL muslims on the board.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2008, 12:38:38 PM »
If Nasser's book is anything like his online and interview rants, who would buy the book?  Might be interesting to read the "How I injected Sythol (like Everyone Else)" chapter though.   ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »
Truth is...These Nassoil members all recycle posts...Nassoil is  rich..He's great..But Like I posted earlier .Great people do great things..All they post is based on his Nationality..They're all a bunch of hypocrites..They talk about Dorian and his hate..But Nassoil hates Americans,or at the least,his followers do..They talk about drug use??? UM...Need I say more about that? They ignore all his faults ,and quickly point out the same faults in others  ..

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2008, 07:37:05 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

What boom time you idiot!!!  Nasser had to foreclose his house because he could not afford the "multi-million dollar" mortgage; like Ed MacMahon.  He's retired and unemployed, and posting on getbig to fill his long uneventful and unproductive daily life.  But thanks for posting as "Sharma" Nasser.  MMMMMmmmmuuuuwahhhhh!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »
What boom time you idiot!!!  Nasser had to foreclose his house because he could not afford the "multi-million dollar" mortgage; like Ed MacMahon.  He's retired and unemployed, and posting on getbig to fill his long uneventful and unproductive daily life.  But thanks for posting as "Sharma" Nasser.  MMMMMmmmmuuuuwahhhhh!
HAHAHA! OWNED!!!!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2008, 09:17:31 PM »
HAHAHA! OWNED!!!!!!
Can anyone on Team Nasser ever win if there leader is a loser.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2008, 09:18:36 PM »
Can anyone on Team Nasser ever win if there leader is a loser.
Not possible..

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2008, 02:46:38 AM »
has this dude ever wiped his ass?

Not without the help of others.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2008, 05:06:48 AM »
Fuck, Team Nassoil getting owned left and right. :o

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2008, 04:03:03 PM »
he's a dirty underwear salesman