Author Topic: Palin is officially a C*nt  (Read 4236 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Palin is officially a C*nt
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 08:59:40 PM »
Are you saying that John McCain heroism is propaganda?

So that's the reason you are picking him over Obama?

S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »
the guy is 72 years old.

if anything a man that old looking to become president is on a power trip. He's going to want to leave a lasting legacy. That should be a concern to everybody.

Fuck the guy is going to die soon what does he care if we get thrown back into the stone age because of the evil terrorists.

This man doesn't want peace he wants war and for what?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 09:08:47 PM »
the guy is 72 years old.

if anything a man that old looking to become president is on a power trip. He's going to want to leave a lasting legacy. That should be a concern to everybody.

Fuck the guy is going to die soon what does he care if we get thrown back into the stone age because of the evil terrorists.

You know MB sometimes you say some intelligent shit and other times like now you can say some pretty ignorant shit...whats with that?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 09:10:29 PM »
You know MB sometimes you say some intelligent shit and other times like now you can say some pretty ignorant shit...whats with that?

what is ignorant about it?

the man is 72 if you were to become president at that age you wouldn't want to leave your mark as the most powerful man in the world?

I know I would. thats just me though.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »
the guy is 72 years old.

I dont agree with you on the age thing and the reason.

I don't think either one of these candidates is evil or has ill intentions, I just think they both suck. No one is addressing the real issues and if you want, youtube is available to anyone that wants to see how many times both filp flopped on just about every subject of the day throughout the campaign and their "serving" years. You can count the candidates that have been consistant time and time again on one hand.

I just want a government that picks up my trash every week and paves my roads and then just stays the fuck out of my life.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 09:16:35 PM »

I don't think either one of these candidates is evil or has ill intentions, I just think they both suck. No one is addressing the real issues and if you want, youtube is available to anyone that wants to see how many times both filp flopped on just about every subject of the day throughout the campaign and their "serving" years. You can count the candidates that have been consistant time and time again on one hand.

I want a government that picks up my trash everyweek, and paves my roads and then just stays the fuck out of my life.

Ding ding ding!!!

Winnah winnah chicken dinnah!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 09:18:22 PM »

yeah I kind of went off a little.  :D I still stand by it. For his age he definitely wants to leave his mark if he were to become prez.

this is the most important part, hardly ever mentioned
I want a government that picks up my trash everyweek, and paves my roads and then just stays the fuck out of my life.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 09:19:29 PM »
you're being sold on propaganda

lol, wow I've almost seen it all now.

So what do you think Obama's styrofoam greek templs columns are? What about all of his youtube teams? His websites, and "war rooms" posters, and signs. etc.

Jebus

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 09:22:45 PM »
what is ignorant about it?

the man is 72 if you were to become president at that age you wouldn't want to leave your mark as the most powerful man in the world?

I know I would. thats just me though.
exactly you trying to understand his psyche while committing a elementary psychological mistake, assuming that b/c you feel a certain way he does.

not to be a dick b/c like i said you often say some intelligent shit as well.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 09:24:16 PM »
lol, wow I've almost seen it all now.

So what do you think Obama's styrofoam greek templs columns are? What about all of his youtube teams? His websites, and "war rooms" posters, and signs. etc.

Jebus

Did MB_722 say he was an Obama supporter somewhere?  Did I miss something?

Some of you extremists act like any one who doesn't support McCain automatically supports Obama.
S

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 09:26:35 PM »

Some of you extremists act like any one who doesn't support McCain automatically supports Obama.

Learn to read, did I say he supported Obama, he said he is in the middle. I took note of him not accepting Obama is a propaganda machine as well, more so than McCain.

::)

Some of you 5th graders act like rocket scientists or role scholars

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
exactly you trying to understand his psyche while committing a elementary psychological mistake, assuming that b/c you feel a certain way he does.

not to be a dick b/c like i said you often say some intelligent shit as well.

you make it sound like presidential or any candidate don't have personal ambitions?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »

thanks  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 09:34:12 PM »
you make it sound like presidential or any candidate doesn't have personal ambitions?
no his ambition is to be president, but you make it sound like any person that is old or that is close to death is looking to leave their mark...which maybe true in this case, but how do you know his mark would be to take america to war and not to make america a better place and bring the economy back up?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »
no his ambition is to be president, but you make it sound like any person that is old or that is close to death is looking to leave their mark...which maybe true in this case, but how do you know his mark would be to take america to war and not to make america a better place and bring the economy back up?

didn't he say 100 years in iraq? bomb bomb iran? Or didn't he say he didn't know anything about economics?

haha this is a joke.  ;D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 09:38:55 PM »
didn't he say 100 years in iraq, bomb bomb iran. Or didn't he say he didn't know anything about the economics?

haha this is a joke.  ;D

To be fair he has some pluses:

- abolish the alternative minimum tax
- nuclear energy (about fucking time!)
- vpilf

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »
didn't he say 100 years in iraq, bomb bomb iran. Or didn't he say he didn't know anything about the economics?

haha this is a joke.  ;D
do you know the context in which he said these things?
if you do and you are using these as examples this would fall into the ignorant category.

Im not sure about the economics comment but i wouldnt be suprised.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 09:52:26 PM »
doesn't matter where or in what context those quotes were taken. He's part of the Republican party who wants to make terrorists the enemy of America and instill fear in the people. Look how many times 9/11 and terrorism was mentioned during the RNC this past week.

The reasons for war are for the dollar and oil.

I'll get this out of the way before you attack me. Terrorism is a threat BUT I believe the military and intelligence community is capable of protecting the country if they want to. hehe

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 09:57:21 PM »
Terrorism is a threat BUT I believe the military and intelligence community is capable of protecting the country if they want to. hehe

BINGO,

Fear is an extremely powerful tool, and the neo conservatives are using it.

S

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 10:13:39 PM »
Your an IDIOT!!!! He's 72, McCain doesn't put anything before country, he doest care about leaving a legacy! On the other hand that is what Obama is all about, leaving the legacy of being the first African-American president, bringing change and all that BS. McCain is all about the USA and he will do anything and everything in his power to protect and serve America!! Obama on the other hand is an unknown and I for one do not trust him one fuckinng bit, maybe it's his middle name?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 10:14:36 PM »
Your an IDIOT!!!! He's 72, McCain doesn't put anything before country, he doest care about leaving a legacy! On the other hand that is what Obama is all about, leaving the legacy of being the first African-American president, bringing change and all that BS. McCain is all about the USA and he will do anything and everything in his power to protect and serve America!! Obama on the other hand is an unknown and I for one do not trust him one fuckinng bit, maybe it's his middle name?

lol read that again and tell me that isn't propaganda.

you've been duped  ;D

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 10:20:03 PM »
No propaganda dude, he served in the military before any ambitions of becoming the President. His forfathers were all in the military, they're the one's who built this country from scratch and made it the best civilization of all time, he is obviously going to take pride in something his family built. Are the Republican's milking this story, probably, but that's what Republican's are all about the USA.Propaganda is all these ABM folk's talking about change that he can supposedly bring, the thing lacking is any proof of how it's going to be done or any evidence of him having done it before.

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 10:27:54 PM »
My apologies to the women here.

the woman is a c*nt. she has this attitude that irritates me

She's fear mongering on Al Qaeda. Saying Obama is worried about the rights of others as if there is something wrong with that!!

She totally PWNED the entire democratic party BIG TIME............you should hate her.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »
No propaganda dude, he served in the military before any ambitions of becoming the President. His forfathers were all in the military, they're the one's who built this country from scratch and made it the best civilization of all time, he is obviously going to take pride in something his family built. Are the Republican's milking this story, probably, but that's what Republican's are all about the USA.Propaganda is all these ABM folk's talking about change that he can supposedly bring, the thing lacking is any proof of how it's going to be done or any evidence of him having done it before.

Neocons aren't about the USA they are about lining their pockets and selling the idea that they are true patriots and will do anything for their country.
This my friend, ala McCain  :) is a farce.