Author Topic: Getting tat tonight - mess up muscle detail?  (Read 2179 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Getting tat tonight - mess up muscle detail?
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 03:16:08 PM »
its people like YOU that judge others solely on the fact they have a tat, disregarding all other qualities of the individual. Its YOU that has been taught "tattoo = trash".. and u have this perception. You should grow up, not us.

boo hoo :'(

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
Earl,  you would never say anything like this to a person who has tats in real life - so why on here? Same people could be laughing at you for being such a narrow minded, individual. I see 1972, so im assuming thats why. You probably think marijuana is dangerous too. ::)

actually i have

a lot of people nowadays get the tats to appear tough

they aren't so tough ;)

if you like the tats as much as you claim you shouldn't care what some "narrow minded individual" thinks

E
E

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »
Wow earl, you surprise me with your shallow, sophomoric reasoning. Are you not capable of producing rational thought? Nor logical arguments?

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 03:21:09 PM »
actually i have

they aren't so tough ;)

if you like the tats as much as you claim you shouldn't care what some "narrow minded individual" thinks

E

thats like saying if you are black and happy, u shouldnt get mad about racism.

You say "a lot" of ppl get it to 'appear' tough. Where is the data on this? You must be isolating the male, ghetto jailbird crowd. What about the millions of other great quality people?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 03:23:49 PM »
actually i have

they aren't so tough ;)

E

I've not met one person who's ever gotten a tat to appear tough. That's stupid. Tattoo's have different meanings to different people.
$

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 03:24:28 PM »
tattoos look dirty

Most people try to remove them but dont have the 1000s of pounds to do so

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 03:24:57 PM »
Wow earl, you surprise me with your shallow, sophomoric reasoning. Are you not capable of producing rational thought? Nor logical arguments?

if my views about tats bother you so much you should'nt get them

you sound like the typical guy that gets them to fit in or look tough, you're no rebel that's or sure

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 03:26:11 PM »

thats like saying if you are black and happy, u shouldnt get mad about racism.

You say "a lot" of ppl get it to 'appear' tough. Where is the data on this? You must be isolating the male, ghetto jailbird crowd. What about the millions of other great quality people?

a person is born black, you choose to get tattoos bad comparison

you aren't necessarily bad if you have tats, maybe just a follower or poser ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »
I've not met one person who's ever gotten a tat to appear tough. That's stupid. Tattoo's have different meanings to different people.

if they weren't trendy nowadays would these people still get these tattoos that have "meaning"?

E
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 03:29:32 PM »
if you're worried about your "muscle detail" when getting inked, you need to re-evaluate why you're getting it. unless you plan on competing on stage, who gives a shit? if you're lean, you're lean, and it won't be hard to see that.

all told i've got roughly 29 hours of work done, none of it to "seem tough" and all of it because i just like the art. someone feels like acting the ass about it to my face, let 'em. doesn't bother me much, i've gotten flak for it a few times and if someone having a hissy fit about what i did to -my- body was enough to bother me i wouldn't have done it in the first place.

and folks, ignore Earl. he's sort of like the Brick Tamland of getbig. tries to chime into the fight, and if you spar with him you only make yourself look dumber in the process.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 03:29:54 PM »
if they weren't trendy nowadays would these people still get these tattoos that have "meaning"?

E

How are tats anymore trendy today then they were in years past? It's past the point of trendy.
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 03:31:44 PM »
$

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 07:39:13 PM »
Had some old ink "Strike Branded" a while back. Give it a try with your new stuff, but strike branding is a bit more difficult to remove, if you ever want , than ink so choice wisely.
a

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 08:24:29 PM »
What are you getting?
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
if you're worried about your "muscle detail" when getting inked, you need to re-evaluate why you're getting it. unless you plan on competing on stage, who gives a shit? if you're lean, you're lean, and it won't be hard to see that.

all told i've got roughly 29 hours of work done, none of it to "seem tough" and all of it because i just like the art. someone feels like acting the ass about it to my face, let 'em. doesn't bother me much, i've gotten flak for it a few times and if someone having a hissy fit about what i did to -my- body was enough to bother me i wouldn't have done it in the first place.

and folks, ignore Earl. he's sort of like the Brick Tamland of getbig. tries to chime into the fight, and if you spar with him you only make yourself look dumber in the process.

yeah maybe i should've kept my opinions about tattoos to myself

i know you are sensitive and wouldn't want you to end up in the looney bin again :P

E
E