Author Topic: Are these the smallest and shittiest calves ever seen on a pro?  (Read 4820 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Are these the smallest and shittiest calves ever seen on a pro?
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2008, 10:04:49 AM »
Diesel is dogging them in that pic. Look at gay-ass Porter in the background!

No doubt !

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2008, 10:12:16 AM »
I'm still laughing at how they have to take a pic from 1992 to do it... ::)

remember the dorian threads about his arms and most muscular? they used shots from ALL years of his career. LOL

granted, ronnies' calves always sucked, but as he grew they got bigger too.

at his peak, they were not any smaller than most other pros:

look for yourselves:

I don't know why you guys plague the boards with arguing over two old body builders that don't compete. I am completely unbiased but how can ANYBODY argue that Dorian looks better that Ronnie.  Seriously, I am totally unbiased I don't care about either, but Ronnie is in another league.  Dorian doesn't come remotely close.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2008, 10:16:09 AM »
I don't know why you guys plague the boards with arguing over two old body builders that don't compete. I am completely unbiased but how can ANYBODY argue that Dorian looks better that Ronnie.  Seriously, I am totally unbiased I don't care about either, but Ronnie is in another league.  Dorian doesn't come remotely close.

It could be worse we could be arguing about material items we've accumulated  ;) , at least this is on topic!

and its not a matter of anyone saying Dorian looks ' better ' than Ronnie its a matter of who would beat who at their respective bests in a contest using the IFBB judging criteria and acordining to that Ronnie is most certainly not in another league

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2008, 10:19:59 AM »
It could be worse we could be arguing about material items we've accumulated  ;) , at least this is on topic!

and its not a matter of anyone saying Dorian looks ' better ' than Ronnie its a matter of who would beat who at their respective bests in a contest using the IFBB judging criteria and acordining to that Ronnie is most certainly not in another league

I'm not going to get into this because it's Saturday and I'm not spending it arguing about Ronnie or Dorian, I'd rather be driving my Cayman.  ;)

For the recored though man seriouly, Ronnie is so much better than Dorian.  What is their to argue?

The Coach

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2008, 10:22:55 AM »
Everyone knows arms are more important. Some of the smallest and fugliest arms ever to grace an Olympia stage. Here being dominated on side-tri by Levrone.

Coleman's calves lookin good in comparison.

It SHOULD all be important.....or just do away with the symmetry round.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2008, 10:23:07 AM »
I'm not going to get into this because it's Saturday and I'm not spending it arguing about Ronnie or Dorian, I'd rather be driving my Cayman.  ;)

For the recored though man seriouly, Ronnie is so much better than Dorian.  What is their to argue?

That's the myth , yet Ronnie has stated on a few occasions he doesn't think he could've beaten Yates at his best so it's obviously a lot closer than what you think

Like most Cayman drivers you'll be doing 70 on the highway  ;)

The Coach

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2008, 10:27:40 AM »
lmfao dominated you're such a fan-boy , everyone knows the WHOLE PACKAGE is more important and calves can seen from every angle biceps can't

same contest and here is Kevin and Shawn getting DOMINATED by Yates which is why he won

Shawn should have beat Yates on more than one occation. That one too.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »
Shawn should have beat Yates on more than one occation. That one too.

Never , he lacked a massive part of the judging criteria muscular bulk 205 pounds isn't beating 260 pounds

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »
That's the myth , yet Ronnie has stated on a few occasions he doesn't think he could've beaten Yates at his best so it's obviously a lot closer than what you think

Like most Cayman drivers you'll be doing 70 on the highway  ;)

I'm not going to argue that, says me and my 3 speeding tickets.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2008, 10:34:28 AM »
  I'm not going to argue that, says me and my 3 speeding tickets.

whats the highest ticket?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2008, 10:37:23 AM »
whats the highest ticket?

We use kms    160kms in a 100.  I challenged it in court as I do all of mine, and got reduced to 125.  My insurance is disgustingly high for one more year.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2008, 10:39:39 AM »
I am completely unbiased but how can ANYBODY argue that Dorian looks better that Ronnie.  Seriously, I am totally unbiased I don't care about either, but Ronnie is in another league.  Dorian doesn't come remotely close.

they argue it because they are utterly retarded and have no fucking clue how the sport works, how physiques are properly judged etc etc.

they are morons.

thankfully, its only a few of them who are that stupid.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »
they argue it because they are utterly retarded and have no fucking clue how the sport works, how physiques are properly judged etc etc.

they are morons.

thankfully, its only a few of them who are that stupid.

lmfao this coming from the ignorant dummy who claimed Dorian lost in 93 and Ronnie dominated in 2001 LMFAO you don't know jack shit about competitive bodybuilding and that's proof positive