Author Topic: New pic of Alexey Lesukov  (Read 86775 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: New pic of Alexey Lesukov
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2008, 04:54:30 PM »
top o competitors don't put on much more size than that either...when ur that big, not much more is gonna happen?...
thats what they thought about arnold. they thought nobody could get bigger than he was . "where would the extra muscle go? theres just no room to get bigger". then lee haney was the next guy who people thought had reached the limits of mass. dorian yates pused it farther. then came ronnie coleman...and then in 2003 ronnie pushed the limits AGAIN, and AGAIN in 2004... theres always more room for muscle.. we just dotn know what more muiscle looks like until someone acheives it..

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »
thats what they thought about arnold. they thought nobody could get bigger than he was . "where would the extra muscle go? theres just no room to get bigger". then lee haney was the next guy who people thought had reached the limits of mass. dorian yates pused it farther. then came ronnie coleman...and then in 2003 ronnie pushed the limits AGAIN, and AGAIN in 2004... theres always more room for muscle.. we just dotn know what more muiscle looks like until someone acheives it..

no i mean jay, dex and other seasond pros who have been at it for a while....they don't jump on the slin ship and blow up in a couple of years a la wolf/heath... they're already on all that so their weights are pretty consistent...
tank u jesus

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2008, 05:00:16 PM »
no i mean jay, dex and other seasond pros who have been at it for a while....they don't jump on the slin ship and blow up in a couple of years a la wolf/heath... they're already on all that so their weights are pretty consistent...
yup i know what you mean.. but alexey is yougn you think he has already tooken all the pharmaceuticals to the max ... ? t3 peptides AAS igf slin ..?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2008, 05:07:24 PM »
yup i know what you mean.. but alexey is yougn you think he has already tooken all the pharmaceuticals to the max ... ? t3 peptides AAS igf slin ..?

i dunno, but he looks blown up for sure...must be on slin already...
tank u jesus

dustin

« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »
In terms of drug use I think there's nothing else for him but to up the dose and grow the most. I'm sure he's on everything under the sun.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »
Good physique for his age, but I find his face very unsettling since he has the face of someone who is 11 years old. For some reason this is common in Slavics, especially Russians, I don't know why. His gyno is also quite disgusting. His chest looks like female breasts to me from that one shot. Also in line-up against other competitors it is clear that he isn't another Arnold.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
he's young.  every top bodybuilder gets it done eventually

Would you suck on those tities?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »
lolol

i think it was protein farts who made a comment abotu his ex girlfriend sucking on his gyno... it cracked me up... i have some slight gyno just under the nipple but i guess its enough to really sensitize the nipple cuz it felt AMAZING to get it sucked on..

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »
I thought you and your buddy Howard liked the kind of girls,minors,who haden't gotten their titties yet. LOSER!
I am a big baby

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2008, 07:32:36 PM »
I thought you and your buddy Howard liked the kind of girls,minors,who haden't gotten their titties yet. LOSER!

Oh, go back to bed, isn't past your bedtime litle boy?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »
Shouldn't you be getting ready for your big day tomorrow trolling the malls looking for jailbait. Sick Fuck!! >:( You're looking at Federal time you POS!!
I am a big baby

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2008, 08:30:36 PM »
I'd get it chopped out and learn how to get the perfect drug regimen so they don't sprout up again.

if they remove the entire mammary gland, it can't grow back

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2008, 08:31:23 PM »
supposedly but even dr blau will tell you that with extreme steroid use after a few years yo can re-grow gyno

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2008, 08:36:40 PM »
supposedly but even dr blau will tell you that with extreme steroid use after a few years yo can re-grow gyno
already had your consultation Taylor.
I am a big baby

io856

« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2008, 08:37:25 PM »
how much does it cost to get the gland removed?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2008, 08:40:35 PM »
already had your consultation Taylor.
feels too good to get it removed..  ;D before i step on stage ill take care of it... probably not with sugery but try out some pcgl on it.. but untill then im having to much fun

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »

it's the test converting to estrogen that causes gyno.   estrogen causes the mammary gland to grow.  if you remove it (have a mastectomies) there is nothing to grow.   if you could grow new mammary glands, wouldn't they figure out how to do that for women who've had mastectomies?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2008, 08:44:52 PM »
i if you could grow new mammary glands, wouldn't they figure out how to do that for women who've had mastectomies?
i dont know..  i do know that guys have had succesful operations removing the entire gland and after continued steroid use and over some years they grew back... however it may have just been peudogyno and not glandular gyno..

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2008, 08:46:03 PM »
feels too good to get it removed..  ;D before i step on stage ill take care of it... probably not with sugery but try out some pcgl on it.. but untill then im having to much fun
Sounds like you love your new found tits!
I am a big baby

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »
Sounds like you love your new found tits!
sounds like you have no idea what average gyno looks like.. just softness under the nipple not tits bro.. thos ebig bitch tites you see are extremely bad cases of gyno.. most guys who gte it only get mild puffyness /tenderness..

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »
sounds like you have no idea what average gyno looks like.. just softness under the nipple not tits bro.. thos ebig bitch tites you see are extremely bad cases of gyno.. most guys who gte it only get mild puffyness /tenderness..
enjoy
I am a big baby

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2008, 09:21:37 PM »

Elite_Penis_Puffer loves bitch tits, I heard he milks DA's all night long  ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »
Elite_Penis_Puffer loves bitch tits, I heard he milks DA's all night long  ;D
You have tits because you are obese
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOM
I am a big baby

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »

Elite_Penis_Puffer loves em!

Elite_Penis_Puffer HAS TO GO TO BED....HAHAHAH.....

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2008, 09:25:47 PM »

Rich Gaspari had the gyno surgery 3 times. So I think it can grow back, becuase it is hard to remove the entire gland/s

Elite_Penis_Puffer, how many times has DA had his removed?