Author Topic: Cindy mcCain doesn't know what Roe V Wade is?  (Read 3845 times)

Cardfan

• Getbig III
Re: Cindy mcCain doesn't know what Roe V Wade is?
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »
LOL  ;D
?That's so funny?

I'm calling bullshit. You say you made it a sticky because of your announcement that the rules are suspended. I say you did it because of the title. Whatever, you control the board like the left-wing controls the media. With that kind of unchallenged power you'd think you could do better on both fronts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 05:00:57 PM »
?That's so funny?

I'm calling bullshit. You say you made it a sticky because of your announcement that the rules are suspended. I say you did it because of the title. Whatever, you control the board like the left-wing controls the media. With that kind of unchallenged power you'd think you could do better on both fronts.
go pick out whatever thread you want and I'll sticky it for a few days.  I've never turned anyone down for a short sticky.  Almost all stickes are 24 to 48hours.  This was by my request and the reason I did it is true.  So go on, go get some really nasty thread you want sticked and I'll do it.  We wouldn't want your widdle feelers hurt.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 05:06:11 PM »
go pick out whatever thread you want and I'll sticky it for a few days.  I've never turned anyone down for a short sticky.  Almost all stickes are 24 to 48hours.  This was by my request and the reason I did it is true.  So go on, go get some really nasty thread you want sticked and I'll do it.  We wouldn't want your widdle feelers hurt.
Thanks but I'm ok. I just wanted you to admit it. If you truly have never denied a request, and I will take you at your word, then I have to respect your actions. I disagree with you strongly about politics but that's another matter.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 05:09:07 PM »
Thanks but I'm ok. I just wanted you to admit it. If you truly have never denied a request, and I will take you at your word, then I have to respect your actions. I disagree with you strongly about politics but that's another matter.
when you do want a thread sticked just pm me.