Author Topic: MooseJay Vs. Candidizzle  (Read 3415 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: MooseJay Vs. Candidizzle
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »
Basically Moosejay challenged someone to google his real name, they did and discovered much gayness.  Moose was owned and hasn't posted since.  Lots of threads on this in the z. 

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »
you can't go from starting 50 threads a day and post whoring 24/7 to not posting at all. The urge to post his pink thong pic in every thread is too great, don't worry, he is lurking and posting under one of his many gimmicks. So enough as time passes his will build up hid bravado again and some one will make the connection..he will be outted again..see squadfather if you want an example
I

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »
I only post it when i'm being stalked ;D

Hahaha... I have owned this ass clown Elite  so many times I cannnot keep track of them all.  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 07:11:11 PM »
Both but let's not forget Matt C.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
what the fuck did i miss and what happened to moose? he is cool

out of time out???

VIVA LE BENZO!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 08:39:21 PM »
Moosejay is well known in his town, was a practicing chiropractor and has been published...so he values his reputation. He was slandered by some individuals and accused of being involved in some degenerate activities. He is also undergoing treatment for some serious health issues. Rather than pointlessly argue back and forth on a message board, he has retained serious legal counsel who, along with pursuing action against those who have wronged him, have also advised him not to post on here any further till things have been resolved. He has assured me there is not a gay bone in his body.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 08:49:02 PM »
Moosejay is well known in his town, was a practicing chiropractor and has been published...so he values his reputation. He was slandered by some individuals and accused of being involved in some degenerate activities. He is also undergoing treatment for some serious health issues. Rather than pointlessly argue back and forth on a message board, he has retained serious legal counsel who, along with pursuing action against those who have wronged him, have also advised him not to post on here any further till things have been resolved. He has assured me there is not a gay bone in his body.
Once again "Chemist" STFU!!!!
I am a big baby

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »
Matt Cock.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 08:59:12 PM »

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 10:02:38 PM »
Candid if I had to choose. Moose was annoying. Happy to not have to see him in his pink bikini ever again.

x2
just not good enough

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2008, 02:47:44 AM »

LOL

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 02:54:48 AM »
yes matt should be released its about time.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2008, 03:02:09 AM »
both add to the drama that is getbig - bring them both back.
175lbs by 31st July

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2008, 04:28:05 AM »
Moose was a good guy until he started insulting humanoids who happened to live outside his homeland, that said i do wish him to return.

Candi on the other hand is a smart guy who knows his shit about bodybuilding, he just gotta calm down with all the roid rage bs