Author Topic: SARAH PALIN, THE WOLF KILLER  (Read 4996 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: SARAH PALIN, THE WOLF KILLER
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:41 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 01:44:20 AM »
dumb pig.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 01:57:35 AM »
All I've learned from this thread is that I'd still like to slap Ellen Barken in the face with my dick. 

I'd love to slap both Sarah Palin and Ellen Barken with my cock right after they got done tag teamin it! :)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 03:39:57 AM »
why is it so important for Republicans to have candidates that kill animals?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 03:44:34 AM »
because republicans are a primitive kind of people nycbull.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 05:20:41 AM »
... the fuck?  ???

Oh, and i'd fuck her.

It's something about the glasses.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2008, 07:03:33 AM »
I this supposed to be bad? they do they same to goats in the galapagos islands who overpopulate and destroy the natural resources . its population control .

Goats aren't a natural population in those islands,they were brought there. Wolves are natural preds in Alaska. But Man has fuck things up like usual. What they should do is ship them down to some of the lower 48 states that have unhealthy wolf populations, or who have deer populations that have sky-rocketed.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2008, 07:10:57 AM »
for god sake people - think of the wolves she is murdering  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2008, 07:11:39 AM »
she should be teared to pieces by wolves.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2008, 07:12:30 AM »
Goats aren't a natural population in those islands,they were brought there. Wolves are natural preds in Alaska. But Man has fuck things up like usual. What they should do is ship them down to some of the lower 48 states that have unhealthy wolf populations, or who have deer populations that have sky-rocketed.

The point still stands its population control

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2008, 09:01:21 AM »
. . . . . . . how. . . . . the. . . . . . . fuck. . . . . do. . . . . . you. . . . . come. . . . . up. . . . with. . . . . this. . . . . shit. . . . . ?!?!?!?!?! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 09:05:21 AM »
. . . . . . . how. . . . . the. . . . . . . fuck. . . . . do. . . . . . you. . . . . come. . . . . up. . . . with. . . . . this. . . . . shit. . . . . ?!?!?!?!?! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
honestly it would be hard for me to explain as it  is way beyond your power of understanding

not saying you are stupid :)

It's like this ( more to your level ) : you want me to explain you how to make chicken soup but you don't know what chicken is

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2008, 09:10:51 AM »
By this time next weekend, the details of her affair with her hubby's business partner will be out.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2008, 09:12:49 AM »
By this time next weekend, the details of her affair with her hubby's business partner will be out.

yes, but Rob, she's a good God fearin' Christian woman.  She wouldn't do that.  would she?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2008, 09:15:27 AM »

her hubby has ritualistic sexual abuse written all over him

It's all a masquerade...mind kontrolled marionettes ... some clones ( all clones )

Shit is going down soon

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2008, 09:17:55 AM »
honestly it would be hard for me to explain as it  is way beyond your power of understanding

not saying you are stupid :)

It's like this ( more to your level ) : you want me to explain you how to make chicken soup but you don't know what chicken is

Good to see brilliant minds like you are staying on the ball for the rest of us peons.  That way instead of focusing on conspiracies that involve an egg, two witches, a wolf with extra teeth, and a dust bowl on jupiter we can focus on simple minded tasks that are far beneath you like working out and getting pussy.

Thanks Sevaste! :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2008, 09:21:52 AM »
yes, but Rob, she's a good God fearin' Christian woman.  She wouldn't do that.  would she?

Court records were released yesterday.  Hubby's business with partner was dissolved.  Cause of split was him sleeping with hubby's wife, who is now running for President.

Also, hubby was a member of a fringe political party which wanted Alaska to secede - or LEAVE - the United States. Their leader has some pretty anti-American things to say.  Hubby was a member for almost a decade, and she attended meetings too.  Their goal is to have its members enter other parties and work their way to the top, so they can further Alask'a separation agenda.  Looks like it's working :(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2008, 09:22:14 AM »

Good to see brilliant minds like you are staying on the ball for the rest of us peons.  That way instead of focusing on conspiracies that involve an egg, two witches, a wolf with extra teeth, and a dust bowl on jupiter we can focus on simple minded tasks that are far beneath you like working out and getting pussy.

Thanks Sevaste! :D
to be able to work out and get pussy ( you sure is pussy? ) u need guys like me being on the ball ...

by the way .. you have moreof a chance to understand quantum physics than syncronicity

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2008, 09:24:06 AM »
to be able to work out and get pussy ( you sure is pussy? ) u need guys like me being on the ball ...

by the way .. you have moreof a chance to understand quantum physics than syncronicity

do you google these things?
or do you find them accidently?

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2008, 09:24:33 AM »
Court records were released yesterday.  Hubby's business with partner was dissolved.  Cause of split was him sleeping with hubby's wife, who is now running for President.

Also, hubby was a member of a fringe political party which wanted Alaska to secede - or LEAVE - the United States. Their leader has some pretty anti-American things to say.  Hubby was a member for almost a decade, and she attended meetings too.  Their goal is to have its members enter other parties and work their way to the top, so they can further Alask'a separation agenda.  Looks like it's working :(

Probably still will not matter, although a good choice in terms of "face of the ticket", Biden is a way better VP.

Race is getting closer, but Obama most likely still wins.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2008, 09:27:30 AM »

I know, I already said thanks. ;)

Syncronicity?  Really?  You believe in this stuff?  Serious question.

The Coach

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2008, 09:28:30 AM »

Hahahaha.......ya mean like everything else??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2008, 09:29:37 AM »
Hahahaha.......ya mean like everything else??

Hey, you voted for clinton, who cheated on his wife.

I don't see why you'd having a problem voting for McCain/Palin, both who have cheated.

Obama and Biden have not, oddly enough.  The party who claims the moral high ground (repubs) seem to have a problem keeping it in their pants, no?

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2008, 09:31:13 AM »

Link? (from some sort of legit source) or a court documents. I'm sure you can find it online through their court systems, most court records are availible to the public.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2008, 09:31:39 AM »
Race is getting closer, but Obama most likely still wins.

Palin is a fun story, but in statistical analysis of state-by-state electoral votes, Obama actually didn't lose any ground from her nomination.  He's sitll on track to win by 30 to 60 electoral votes.

Of course, anything can happen.  But if the election were held today, Obama would win.  national polls don't matter - only state-by-state electoral college votes.  And in those, obama is very strong.  See www.pollster.com for a cool flash breakdown on states.