Author Topic: Republicans Beat Democrats for Convention Viewership  (Read 3881 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republicans Beat Democrats for Convention Viewership
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 12:08:49 AM »
i was in a sports bar where the game was on.

About 40 tables of people watching screens of Giants/Redskins.  Then mccain was on their screen.

Those DirecTV boxes registered 40 viewers, but not a damn one was watching the speech.  If this happened in thousands of bars around the country, I think it's safe to say the numbers were a tad skewed.

You can deny it, but you can deduct the 40 viewers I saw from those who actually watched. 

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 01:03:40 AM »
i was in a Elk Club Lounge when Obama spewed shit out of his sewer.

About 40 tables of people talking to each other rather than listening to Obama .  Obama came on and people just stopped talking for 2 minutes then began running their jibs again, and paying no attention.

Those DirecTV boxes registered 40 viewers, but not a damn one was watching the speech.  If this happened in thousands of Elk Club Lounges around the country, I think it's safe to say the numbers were a tad skewed.

You can deny it, but you can deduct the 40 viewers I saw from those who actually watched.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 01:05:42 AM »
I've never been to an Elk Club Lounge.

What kinda food they have there?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 02:56:44 AM »
If YouTube is in any way representative of what people are viewing offline, it would appear the Democrats have been able to attract a much larger viewership than the Republicans.

Take a peek at the You Tube stats I just took a screenshot of.

Of all the Political channels on YouTube:

It shows Obama as the most viewed Today. Infact, ...nobody has even viewed McCain today.

It shows Obama as the most viewed This Week. With twice as many views as McCain.

It shows Obama as the most viewed This Month. With twice as many views as McCain

It shows Obama as the most viewed of ALL TIME.

Obama has more views than ALL the Republican candidates combined and trounces McCain by a ratio of 6:1
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »
i was in a Elk Club Lounge when Obama spewed shit out of his sewer.

About 40 tables of people talking to each other rather than listening to Obama .  Obama came on and people just stopped talking for 2 minutes then began running their jibs again, and paying no attention.

Those DirecTV boxes registered 40 viewers, but not a damn one was watching the speech.  If this happened in thousands of Elk Club Lounges around the country, I think it's safe to say the numbers were a tad skewed.

lol.   ;D